Tri-Star Motors Ford Chrysler Jeep of Somerset

Used 877-763-1454
Service 866-455-4817

Best Buying experience!!

by from Johnstown,PA |

When I bought my car at Tri Star, it was the best car buying experience I have had. The Sales team made my purchase fun and were extremely helpful. I am now a customer for life!

March 13, 2012

Thanks for the great review Tony. We look forward to seeing you again at Tri-Star Somerset.

! EVERYTHING HORRIBLE !

by from Somerset,PA |

Everything was horrible, the sales rep had no idea about any of the vehicles I asked about nor did he know how any of the things worked in the vehicles and didn't really care to find out for me either and always had a nasty attitude and no care for customers. The children's play area was filthy my daughter played there while we got our oil changed and had black all over her hands and clothes and they said they changed the oil but was still black afterwards. Prices were horrible and they don't care to work with you. They do not care to help you out with anything all they care about is to sell you a car and push you out the door then act like they don't know you when you bring it back because it is having problems(mine has been junk so far). I would not recommend tristar to my worst enemy never again will I deal with them. So unless you want to be taking advantage of cheated and lied to and over pay for a vehicle then DO NOT go here.

January 20, 2014

At Tri-Star Motors we take our customer reviews very seriously. For over 12 years Tristar Motors has built our reputation on value and customer service. All of the vehicles we sell are inspected, come with a warranty and also include our Ultimate Advantage service package. We also provide a discount booklet worth hundreds of dollars in discounts. Our dealership consistently ranks the highest in customer satisfaction for both sales and satisfaction among our peer dealers with Ford Motor Company. In response to this review we have made every attempt to identify the reviewer with the hope of resolving the concerns mentioned. Unfortunately, we have not been able to. When someone posts anonymously it doesn't give us enough information to research the issue. If this is was an actual customer review we welcome them customer to reach out to us directly to see if their concerns can be resolved amicably. Please call Tom Bazala at (814) 445-6575. We would welcome the opportunity to assist in resolving your issue. We truly value each and every customer and invite everyone to experience the exceptional sales and service Tri-Star Motors Somerset has to offer.

used cars

by from greensburg |

nice selection, salesman helped me find the right car for my needs and budget.

March 20, 2012

Hi Becky, thank you very much for the kind review. We're so glad we could help you find the right vehicle and we thank you for your business.

by from somerset pa |

great service really enjoyed my time there thanks again to everyone

August 24, 2012

Carly, Thanks for the great review of Tri-Star Motors Somerset on Cars.com! We truly appreciate it! Thanks again!