Pomoco of Newport News

Service 866-968-7501

Peace of Mind of Course!

2005 HONHA CR-V

by from NEWPORT NEWS, VA |

I was looking for a good used car, at a good price. I have bought cars for POMOCO in the past, and been happy. They seem not to have changed, over the years, and just want to help you get a car at your price. The service department on past cars, was always been great. This time I worked with JAMES LEWIS in sales and he picked only the cars that met my needs an wants. When I found a car I liked and drove, the car was cleaned to almost new sparkle. Then JAMES looked over it one last time, to make sure all was well, and I drove away happy, and not stressed.

Great Experience

by from Newport New, VA |

Great Experience. Our salesman, Kevin Steele was fanteastic. Put us in the truck we wanted -- RAM 1500 V6 is perfect for our needs! Our 14th vehicle purchase -- easy and streamlined experience -- best ever.

Outstanding service

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Shopping for a luxury used car and have become so impressed with Pomoco. Salesman Mark R is especially helpful and Pomoco's offering of upper end used cars are among the cleanest I have found. No pressure whatsoever, only a seemingly sincere desire to help customers find the right car for them. Very impressed!

Excellent Service visit!

by from Newport News Va. |

Worked with Lee and Angela. They got me in for an oil change very quickly and for a great price. I also had a tire indicator light on that Lee doubled checked but could not clear. He told all my tires were set correctly but he couldn't clear the code. After I paid my bill Lee came out to my car to tell me to check my spare. When I got home I checked my spare and that was the issue; thanks Lee! I went to the peninsula Tire and auto, part of the POMOCO used car dealership in NN.

March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're very glad everything got resolved with the tire indicator light, and it's always a pleasure to be able to tell our team that we were able to leave a customer feeling satisfied. Feel free to stop by in the future if there's any other service we can help you with. Best wishes from Team Pomoco!

Keith is amazing!!!!

by from Newport News, VA |

After visiting multiple other local dealers, my wife and I stopped by Pomoco and were greeted by Keith who was amazing. This is the best dealership I have had the pleasure of dealing with in all of my car buying experiences. Absolutely zero pressure sales tactics! Very accommodating and even beat the USAA auto circle pricing! As a disabled Veteran, I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone, including Vets and AD personnel!

January 22, 2014

Hello Michael, We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience at Pomoco. We work hard to establish a customer friendly environment at all our dealerships and enjoy hearing customer feedback. We will pass your comments on to Michael. Thanks for taking the time to post your comment. Thank you, Team Pomoco

Great Customer Service!

by from Newport News, Va |

We worked with ANGELO. He was very friendly and worked very hard to get us the best deal. Excellent customer service!

January 22, 2014

Hello Kathlina, Thanks for taking the time to post your experience at Pomoco Newport News. Angelo is a great member of our team and we'll be sure to tell him about your posting. Enjoy your new car and feel free to contact us anytime. Best, Team Pomoco

Great service and we absolutely loved Angelo

by from Hampton, VA |

Both Angelo and Dave were wonderful to work with, and most importantly they were fair. I am enjoying my new Dodge Dart, and would definitely buy from them again.

Great car buying experience!

by from Williamssburg, Va |

We recently bought a car from Pomoco and had a great experience doing so. We found working with Rick Starr at Pomoco to be very pleasant. He was honest, easy to work with, and really went above and beyond to make our car buying process hassle free. We bought and traded in a car and found the dealership as a whole one of the best we have worked with. They gave us a fair price for our used car, gave us a good deal on the new car, and made the transition very effecitent. We will definitely use Pomoco again!

professional staff!

by from Newport news, va |

I do my research before I test drive and usually have my mind made up before I get there. Last dealership in close proximity brought in a finance man to explain to me in child-like terms how finance works when you are upside down on a vehicle. Loved the jeep but insulted by their neathrdal behavior, let them know and left. A few months later I decide on the awesome dune Sahara at pomoco. Evan worked with me professionall and with respect! He even went online to the same site I used to assess the offer price on the jeep. Now that's taking the extra effort to make a customer feel comfortable with the deal! Our-car-is-better-than-your-2013-trade-in angle is the slimmy-ist of all salesmen pitches! Do thank you Evan for being a professional and Dave for personally thanking me for my purchase and being so passionate about jeeps! this is the only dealership I have purchased a car from pomoco or any dealership. I have the vehicle of my dreams finally so I don't see myself buying another car, but if I did, pomoco will be my first choice!

Wayne Morris and Nell Walker (The Best of the Best

by from Capron, VA |

We have bought two vehicles from Pomoco so far. The last being a 2014 Grand Caravan that I am enjoying more and more every day.

Truck-buying Success at Pomoco!

by from Yorktown, VA |

Kevin Steele is the man! Knowledgeable, not pushy. Despite the Labor Day rush, he answered every e-mail and responded to every phone call. He worked to find the truck I wanted. Overall a very positive experience at Pomoco and Kevin was key to it all.