Delaney Buick Chevrolet

626 Water St, Indiana, PA 15701

New 888-447-6147
Used 888-447-9910
Service 888-446-8187

Why would you buy from anyone else!

My new CRUZE!!!!!!

by from Punxsutawney Pa |

Everyone was so nice at Delaney! They worked so hard to get me into my new vehicle. They even called a contact to help get set up a cheaper car insurance company, which really helped me decide if I could make the payments on the car. What great people!!!

My new Cruze!

by from Butler, PA |

We recently just purchased a pre-owned Cruze from Delaney Chevrolet. Our salesman Will was very helpful in helping us choose the right car. Will was very informative and extremely patient with us during the process. Overall our experience was wonderful and the staff their at Delaney were great to work with. From Will, to Anthony the floor manager all the way to Mark in finance. We are extremely happy to be part of the Delaney family with our new purchase. We look forward to doing more business with them in the future.

Subaru Love !!!

by from Indiana pa |

I was referred into Delaney automotive group by a personal friend who recently purchased a vehicle from Delaney. I was told that it was be experience he could ever have, they shared laughs, helped find them the perfect vehicle that everything they needed. The sales consultant Josh Fulton, helped us find the vehicle that was perfect for us, my wife had to have safety and great fuel efficiency, and I had to have awd and reliability. We selected the Subaru legacy, although it was tough to find us the perfect color Josh was able to work his magic in finding the vehicle !!!! We are so happy and wanted to share this experience with everyone !!! I am glad, we were helped by Josh Fulton (Subaru certified sales consultant) and the Delaney automotive team in purchasing our new Subaru!! Not only did we have a great experience purchasing the vehicle but after delivery he called made sure we understood everything and asked if we had any questions which we did on the new technology, without hesitation he told us to drive in we were going over all the features again so that we could enjoy everything our legacy has to offer !!!! Highly recommended!!!

Delaney Buick Chevrolet responded to this review

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your purchase here at Delaney's. Josh is one of our best!

Not what I expected

by from Greensburg, pa |

This is my first experience with the Delaney Auto Group. I must say that I am more than pleased with the professionalism that I experienced. Everyone from my salesman, Scott, to the Finance Manager, Mark< where beyond my hopes. I will tell everyone talking about a new car to call Delaneys. Scott will also remain my salesman for as long as he is selling cars. Thank you very much to the entire organization.

Delaney Buick Chevrolet responded to this review

November 13, 2014

It was a joy in helping you with your purchase. I'm glad to hear that we went past your hopes for you experience at Delaney's.

Our newest purchase

by from johnstown, pa |

We have just purchased our daughter a used car from Delaney. This is the second for her and at leaset 7 for our family. I always work with Scott, he is our Johnstown Salesman". He has loaned us his car, taken ours for service, donated money to my sons hockey. He and the delaneys have both sponsored ads in our hockey program for years. We try to send as many people that we can to them. Keep it going. Thank you

My family's dealer

by from Johnstown pa |

My family has purchased 6 cars from Delaney. Both new and used, and every one has been perfect. We have used the same saleperson, Scott Brown, from day one. Scott will take our car into service for us and never leaves us without a car. He has gone above and beyond by leaving his own personal car for us. Thank you Delaney's and Thank you again Scott. Keep up the great work

Friendly Staff and Great Products

by from Greensburg |

Delaney Chevy makes buying a car easy and painless. Peggy and Scott are knowledgeable and worked very hard to get us the best deal. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Delaney Chevrolet

Delaney Subaru Experience

by from Indiana PA |

My experience at Delaney Subaru was such a great experience. Josh Fulton at Delaney automotive is the best Subaru sales consultant, very informative, educated me in purchasing a new vs used vehicle, found out exactly what was best for me and although I was spending a little more than I wanted he showed me ways to protect my vehicle with coverage that were perfect for me. highly recommend Josh Fulton !!

Great experience

by from Johnstown, PA |

Had an awesome experience when I bought my last car! My salesperson Scott was very helpful in making would could have been a difficult decision easy.

Great Service

by from Kittanning, PA |

I had a great buying experience with the guys over at Delaney Chevrolet. They helped me get out of my vehicle and into the truck of my dreams. Be sure to check them out if you are in the market for a new vehicle!