Tri-Star Blairsville

930 Route 22 Hwy W, Blairsville, PA 15717

New 888-265-6719
Used 888-507-5380
Service 877-548-7613

great service and clean facilities

by from Ford City, Pa |

my fiance and i just recently purchased a 2014 Chrysler town n country from Ross DiBuono at tri star motors in Blairsville..I went to other dealerships before going to Tri Star ..the one told me just to look online and the other one never got back to us...we needed it to be handicap accessible ...Ross did a very good job in getting us what we needed in no time at all.. i would recommend him and tri star.very professional ..thank you very much for all your help ...

January 25, 2014

Bruce and Marie, We are so glad you're happy. We hope than van makes things easier for Bruce's mobility. You are great people! Enjoy the Van! Greg T.

Great Experience at Tri-Star

by from Monroeville, PA |

Recently went to Tri-Star in Blairsville and couldn't have asked for a better dealership experience. Recently went through a divorce and have a less than desirable credit score, however Steve Lishego their special finance manager was able to work with me and helped get my loan approval. Went over all of my options with me in detail until we found one that worked. Would definitely recommend this place.

August 14, 2014

Thanks William. We appreciate your recommendation.

Used car buying experience

by from Black Lick, PA 15716 |

I recently purchased a used car from TriStar in Blairsville. I was treated with respect throughout the process. I purchased from Shawn OBarto who was friendly and professional. I needed special financing and I worked Steve Lishego who did a great job getting my car financed. They both worked hard to get me an affordable rate and a low monthly payment. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

August 11, 2014

Thanks Ken! We appreciate your business.

very helpful,clean,easy to talk to.

by from ALTOONA PA. |

When I talked to ED KERR ON THE PHONE HE WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND HELP US ON THE BEST CAR TO PICK FROM.STEVE THE FINANCIAL MANGER HAD EVERY THING READY TO GO AND EXPLAINED EVERTHING IN DETAIL WHAT WAS GOING ON.VERY PLEASED WITH ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME.

August 1, 2014

Thanks Larry we're glad your happy!

Great service excellent management team

by from Indiana |

Great experience and awesome management team ...they had the exact vehicle I was looking for and was an easy negotiation process

June 29, 2014

Thanks for your kind words. We appreciate it!

GREAT SERVICE

by from blairsville, pa |

Nancy and Steven was very helpful. I would go but to them anytime and recommend them to anyone.

June 19, 2014

Amy, Thanks for taking the time to write a great review. We love to hear from our customers. Enjoy your new car. Greg T

Great, friendly service. Wonderful selection

by from Johnstown, Pa |

My husband and I were looking for a car with better gas mileage for his trips back and forth to work....We were met with prompt, friendly service and the buying process was quick and easy. Brain and Steve were more than helpful and made sure that we were comfortable. I will come back the next time we need to purchase a vehicle...my new favorite car dealership!

June 18, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write such a kind review. We truly value your business and look forward to helping you and your friends anytime. Thanks again!

Great vehicle, even better service!

by from Indiana, PA |

I was shopping for a Jeep Wrangler, a vehicle that I had been looking forward to purchasing for a significant amount of time, and was referred by a friend to Tri Star. I was impressed by the honest nature of the staff and management which is not a consistent factor among dealerships. The fact that I could truly trust my sales staff member, Ross DiBuono, coupled with his extensive knowledge of the vehicle I was looking at made my choice very easy. Additionally, Greg Turchetta the sales manager of the dealership, was exceptionally helpful and took a genuine interest in making my purchase match my expectations and needs. Having grown up with a father in the automobile business I feel that I have a strong base of comparison for a quality experience and I would say that I couldn't have asked for a better product or experience!

June 10, 2014

Hi Lizzie! Thanks so much for your vote of confidence. We're here should you need anything and hope your having fun with your new Wrangler! Enjoy. Greg T

Best experience I ever had buying a car!

by from Slickville, PA |

I have bought many cars in my life but I have to say this was hands down the best experience I had! My daughter bought a car here and told me I should go there as well, she was right! Ross DiBuono went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and got exactly the best vehicle for me. I was treated with respect, all the staff was nice and courteous. I am so very happy with my 2014 Jeep Cherokee. Thank you!

June 7, 2014

Karen, Customers like you are why we do what we do! Thank you for your confidence and support. We value you more than you know. Enjoy the Cherokee. Greg T

Review of TriStar Motors in Blairsville PA

by from Johnstown PA |

I traded in my 2008 PT Cruiser for a 2014 Dodge Journey with Sales-Rep Josh Burgess and worked with Finance Manager Steve Lishego. These two men were awesome!! Josh did everything to get me my original choice and Steve made sure I was able to get it in my budget. I HIGHLY recommend TriStar Motors in Blairsville PA for anyone's next purchases. These guys WILL make it happen, whatever you need. Jessecca Kuhn Johnstown PA

May 25, 2014

Jessecca, Thanks for letting us know how well your experience went! We love to hear from our customers. Enjoy your new Journey! Thanks again, Greg T and the Tri Star Blairsville Team

by from blairsville pa |

My wife and I were at TriStar to have a recall fixed on our car and while we were there a sales woman by the name of Nancy helped us look through the lot and show us many choices we could afford she then turned us to the finance manager Steve who worked very hard to get us fiananced our ccredit was less the good but her fought for us n we are now the proud owners of a dodge caliber thank you both so much for all the help I am looking forward to doing more businesses with you all

April 29, 2014

Andy and Keri, We are so happy you are completely satisfied. We want you to be able to recommend us to all you know and truly thank you for your kind words and your business. It's people like you who make it worth coming to work everyday. Enjoy the ride!