Tri-Star Blairsville

Used 888-507-5380 Used888-507-5380
Service 877-548-7613 Service 877-548-7613

Amazing experience

by from Johnstown pa |

Thank you so much to the whole entire Tri Star family. My past purchase was the easiest purchase ever. I look forward to having all of my service done at your dealership and greatly appreciate all of your help. Ryan Young Steve Marano and Greg Turchetta thank you!!

Great service

by from Blairsville PA |

Great sales and service team.......................................

Manufacturing engineer

by from Mechanicville, ny |

They never responded to contact by email or phone any of the 3 contacts

Professional, Courteous, and Excellent Work

by from Blairsville, Pa |

Overall, the service provided was excellent and the repairs were completed in a timely manner for a fair price. Excellent work. Kudos to the customer service!

2016 Explorer

by from Indiana, pa |

I went to Tri Star with a new car in mind already but after the sales person took me for a ride in it and we started talking we found out that I wasn't going to be all that happy with the Car I had initially wanted. Most sales people would have taken the easy sale and just went with it but Patrick Hoyman (spelling?) took the time to ask questions and really find out what I wanted in a car and we ended up on a completely different car. One that I love tremendously! August Pompelia was extremely helpful and I couldn't be happier. I really hope they get to see this review because they deserve the recognition for their efforts. Both Patrick and August gave me follow up calls to make sure I was still in love with my new Explorer which I am of course and that was more than anyone had ever done for me before. Tri Star gets 5 stars and my repeat business.

Truly amazing!

by from Blairsville |

Ram Girl 3500 Dulley

by from Homer City, PA |

Amazing deal, amazing service, Thank you sooo much Tri Star Motors!!!!!!!!! Ask for Ryan Young!!!!!!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!! BEST EXPERIENCE

by from Washington, Pa |

After 2 months of searching for the perfect Truck, my wife and I stopped into Tri Star and actually went through the Commercial Department where we greeted by the most polite sincere salesman. We had a lot of questions and the salesman took the time to go over over 3 different trucks and the advantages of certain options. We went over advantages of purchase versus lease. What really impressed us the most is how knowledgeable he was in regards to tax credits!!! Ryan Young, thank you sooo much. We will be purchasing all of our vehicles off of you personally and for our business. We discussed your knowledge on tax credits and our CPA was even impressed. We appreciate your time, knowledge and hard efforts. We will be back and we will send you future business. Tri Star has their act together from sales personal to service and parts, Sincerely, Thank you!!! S.L

Easiest purchase ever

by from Johnstown, PA |

Two vehicles this year and both were done with ease. They emphasize getting the right vehicle and take time to inform you of the importance of the options. Ryan Young and Steve, a manager there, showed up at my house with the vehicle to show my wife, she test drove it and said this is the vehicle. Our next one was brought in for us, perfect for our budget and clean as promised. I highly recommend Tri Star Motors to anyone looking for the perfect vehicle and a wonderful experience. Thank you very much to the Tri Star Family!!!

1972 Plymouth Seabring

by from Kelly |

I contacted them 2 times about a classic car they claimed to have sitting on the lot. Never did I get any information back on the car, So as far as Im concerned this people really don't deserve anything but a 0 !!! Im not about to drive 70 miles one way for find out they do not or never had this car on their lot, so I guess they were not to interested in selling it, if they even had it in the first place