Tri-Star Blairsville

Used 888-507-5380
Service 877-548-7613

Buying from Tri Star Motors Blairsville

by from HomerCity pa |

The team at Tri Star was very helpful to me and my son when we got our car.The sales team Tom,Steve and Rod did a great job,,,,I would recommend this dealership they treat you like a person and just not a number,,,,,

November 3, 2014

Carol, We're so glad you had a great experience. Thank you for your recommendation. We truly value it. Happy driving from your friends at Tri Star. Greg T.

best service we've ever gotten at a car dealership

by from loyalhanna,pa. |

Rich Tavalsky was the best, got us a great deal. We told him what we wanted and price range and he found it for us. We will defiantly be returning to him for our salesmen in the future. Steve Lishego you made the loan process so simple and stress free we've never had such a good experience with the loan process as we did with you. You two men were the greatest and we would and will recommend you to everyone. Thank you so much again.

awesome experience buying at Tri star motors blair

by from Allison park pa |

Just want say Steve and Nancy at Tri star motors Blairsville are awesome.I had gone to a few dealerships with my less than perfect credit rating and after being turned away by everyone I called Nancy at Tri star she said pick out your new car we can help you within an hour I got a call back to come pick up my new car...it was that simple..fast...efficient... Super friendly....I was shocked....thank you very much for working so hard for me....Derek pgh

Best car buying experience

by from Blairsville, pa |

Great experience, nice people, Steve Lishego got me a great deal

great experience buying our truck

by from rimersburg,pa |

Steve was very helpful with the buying process. We looked online and found the truck at another dealership and he had it at their dealership the next day. We both work shift work and he was very flexible working around our schedules.

December 25, 2014

Thanks Tim and Tammy! We're happy you chose Tristar.

Best Car Buying Experience I've ever had!!!

by from Blairsville, PA |

Derrick and Steve were the best!! Derrick knew which vehicle would meet my needs and budget and Steve made it happen. It was the most pleasant experience buying of a vehicle I've ever had. I would recommend to all of my family and friends to purchase a vehicle from them.

November 14, 2014

Thanks so much for the great review! We're happy you chose Tristar!

awesome sales team and car dealership

by from homer city, pa |

I bought my 3rd car today from tri star and I must say they have a great sales team and finance specialist. I had a great experience again and thats why I will continue to return. A special thanks goes out to Shawn my sales man and Steve in the financing department. They both went above and beyond to make this another good car buying experience.

October 7, 2014

Mindy, Thanks for the great review. We come to work everyday to make our customers happy. We're glad you are. Greg T

I don't recommend them.

by from Blairsville, Pa. |

I have transmission issues with my 2013 Ram 1500 that has 13,000 miles on it. Took it up the other day and from the looks of things I doubt they even looked at it. The first couple times I took it in they screwed other things up. and I had to wait to get them fixed. Got to go back today for the AutoButler paint protectant I bought with the package. I wonder what they can screw up today? I will take my tranny problem to a specialist next week. Not the Back Yard Mechanics they have there. Thanks, But No thanks. I also have 4 or 5 so called free oil changes. No way would I allow them to do that sort of thing.

October 7, 2014

We're sorry you had a bad service experience. It's hard for us to make things right when we're unaware of the problem. If you'd like to call me, please do. I'm at ext 205 Greg Turchetta

Great Experience at Tri-Star

by from Monroeville, PA |

Recently went to Tri-Star in Blairsville and couldn't have asked for a better dealership experience. Recently went through a divorce and have a less than desirable credit score, however Steve Lishego their special finance manager was able to work with me and helped get my loan approval. Went over all of my options with me in detail until we found one that worked. Would definitely recommend this place.

August 14, 2014

Thanks William. We appreciate your recommendation.

Used car buying experience

by from Black Lick, PA 15716 |

I recently purchased a used car from TriStar in Blairsville. I was treated with respect throughout the process. I purchased from Shawn OBarto who was friendly and professional. I needed special financing and I worked Steve Lishego who did a great job getting my car financed. They both worked hard to get me an affordable rate and a low monthly payment. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car.

August 11, 2014

Thanks Ken! We appreciate your business.

very helpful,clean,easy to talk to.

by from ALTOONA PA. |

When I talked to ED KERR ON THE PHONE HE WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND HELP US ON THE BEST CAR TO PICK FROM.STEVE THE FINANCIAL MANGER HAD EVERY THING READY TO GO AND EXPLAINED EVERTHING IN DETAIL WHAT WAS GOING ON.VERY PLEASED WITH ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR ME.

August 1, 2014

Thanks Larry we're glad your happy!