Honda City

Used 888-530-8014
Service 877-894-8394

Excellent dealership, great service

by from Chicago, IL |

Clear, helpful responses to questions about service; prompt scheduling of service; excellent and on-time service; fine follow-up to questions about future service.

Fantastic buying experience

by from Chicago, Il. |

Everything went great and I have already told people if they were interested in a Honda give you guys a shot first. Mirza(hope I got that right) and Christie were fantastic with everything. Thanks again.

First time/ Honda City

by from chicago il |

Very curteous and oil change done in a timely manner. And I was not pushed into doing other work there. I was given the choice to change my tire there or another place

Great Place to Service Your Vehicle

by from Chicago, IL |

The timely manner that I receive a call back to let me know what was wrong with the vehicle/explanation of services needed and pricing.

Very dissapointed & frustrated

by from Kalamazoo,Michigan |

Very dissapointing customer service. I booked for a test drive for 2 certified preowned 2014 Honda Civic 2 days back. And yesterday I again rechecked with them , is that cars still available because I was going thr in my friends car and that also 2 hours drive. And today morning also I called them to say that I am coming. These 3 times they said both the cars are available and ready for test drive..and when I came there both cars are not there. They checked and told us both cars are in service station without any guilty feeling.. We were extremely frustrated with their behavior . After all this manager was very rude to us.. We never see this type of irresponsible and rude behavior from anyone. Very much frustrated..

2015 Accord Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I thought that the representative that I dealt with, Jessica, was very personable, and, most importantly, helpful. Overall, everyone I dealt with was respectful throughout the process. When options were declined, they told me about the potential benefits, but never seemed to twist my arm into anything, which I greatly appreciated. I liked that my electronic communications were not overbearing nor overwhelming. I was also impressed by the fact that the quote I received was honored, and not just provided to entice me to visit. It was just a smooth and pleasant experience.

Unfortunately - They do not care

by from Chicago, IL |

Used Car - additional $800 built in for interior warrenty. No way to have it taken out... fine... we let that go. Bought a 2007 Quest. Two months later - Car is acting up. Took it in and here is the list of repairs needed -- computer warped and cracked, needs transmission, needs timing chain, needs new routers and brakes (front and back), engine mount cracked, tire sensor needs to be replaced, and gaskets leaking. Luckily we purchased the extended warrenty. Covered the timing chain, transmission, and engine mount. Requested Honda to at least help with paying for the computer being cracked. That is ridiculous - how could 2 months warp a computer. Honda City said the car had a clean bill of health before we purchased -- and since we bought as is... it is our problem. Nice. Make sure you have a mechanic come and check their used cars over really good. Better yet - Don't go to Honda City Chicago on Pulaski.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Our experience with the salesperson was free of high pressure sales tactics. We used Consumer Reports Buy and Build service to get competitive quotes before visiting and Honda City quoted well below the others.

dissapointed

by from chicago il. |

in went to the dealership to purchase a used escalade, was greeted great at the door. my problem is they wouldn't come down on the used car price. the price that was on the internet and window sticker was the price they wanted me to pay.used escalades are everywere. this isn't the only one around that they expect people to pay sticker price.they wanted me to pay for a interior warranty, covering rips on the seats and carpeting.when I asked I didn't want it I was told its already included that I would have to pay for it. when he couldn't come close to my asking price he told me ok we cant lower the price. no im sorry or heres my business card or il call you if we can help you out. just handed me my keyes . I go out to get my truck and its a block away. I had parked it in front of the store. ive emailed them since to see if they can help me out. no emails or phone calls,. my daughter just finished college and wants a little Honda we would of gone to purchased one there but not no more.

great service and clean facility

by from Chicago, IL |

the staff was honest with the problems found with my car but did not pressure me into doing what I couldn't afford at the time.