Honda City

Used 888-530-8014
Service 877-894-8394

Good service

by from Chicago, IL |

The customer service is great. I was greeted promptly and by more than one person when I arrived. The staff members are informative and easy to understand. I appreciated the easy transaction process and the option to make payment by phone order as well.

Great services

by from Chicago, IL |

The lady who attended us was very kind! She explained everything I did not understand. I would definitely recommend this place!

great service freindly people

by from wonder lake il. |

I drove from wonder lake to Honda city to buy 350z these guys are great dave

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

The customer service reps are ALWAYS extremely courteous, engaging, friendly, and helpful. I usually schedule early morning appointments and they're always performed with timeliness, efficiency, and professionalism.

Buyer's Remorse: Tale of a Car Buying Nightmare

by from Chicago, IL |

I just bought my mum a brand new Honda CR-V from their dealership and we're getting buyer's remorse to the point that we can't even enjoy the new car we bought. They made our experience a nightmare by lying to us (i.e. low-balling us by telling us one price in writing and then going back on it once we were in the dealer). And then they threw a scene at the dealer when we wanted to think about their offer and see other dealers! The process took so long (approx.5 hours). If it weren't for the fact that they (slightly had a better deal than all the others) I would have walked right out. I still wish I walked out and payed the extra price at the Continental Honda dealer that was at least honest with us and did their best to work with us. And if it weren't for the fact the car losses so much value just driving off the lot, I'd return it now...what can you do, you live and you learn right?

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Chicago, IL |

If I could give this place zero stars I WOULD!!!! Went back and forth on emails that seemed professional and courteous little did I know this place is a nightmare. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and sat down by Elena I explained to her what I was looking for and for every question I answered I was asked WHY. EVERY OTHER QUESTION WAS WHY. THEN SHE REFUSED TO SHOW ME THE CAR I WAS EMAILING ABOUT. ONCE SHE FINALLY SHOWED ME SOMETHING I WAS INTERESTED IN THIS MIDDLE AGED WOMAN "ELENA" STARTS YELLING AND CREAMING AT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DIRTY SHOWROOM. HOW EMBARRASSING!!! SHE GAVE ME NO ROOM TO NEGOTIATE AND SHE SHOULD NOT BE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. GO TO HONDA ON GRAND INSTEAD. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE I WAS SHOWED THE VEHICLE I WAS LOOKING FOR WITHOUT BEING QUESTIONED WHY I LIKED IT. THE SALES PERSON VEER WAS VERY HELPFUL FINDING A CAR I LIKED FOR A PRICE I COULD AFFORD.

Look For Jesse A.

by from Chicago, Il |

Recently went shopping for a vehicle and arrived at Honda City on Archer and Pulaski. I was still just shopping for a vehicle, and was approached by Mr. Aquinas who pointed me in the right direction. If your ever looking for a vehicle stop by and look for Jesse. There is a wide selection of vehicles so they have what your looking for. Thanks again Jesse.

Frank... The guy to see

by from Chicago |

I went in there just to ask about the exchange program and ended up driving out with the car I had in mind. Frank Gioz made everything smooth and easy as soon as I was introduced to him. He showed me everything I needed to know about the car. Im very grateful everything went smooth so that I could have the new car I've been looking at. You can definitely go in there with confidence.

Used care purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I went to Honda City to purchase a used Accord and had an overal great experience. I had already selected the vehicle that I wanted online prior to arriving and upon arrival the vehicle was actually there. My salesman Arthur was excellent and worked with me to make sure that I received a fair deal. He was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Excellent experience

by from Chicago, IL. |

Upon arriving I was greeted by Jesus who I spoke to previously about wanting to test drive an Accord and CRV. I researched vehicles for a couple of months online and practiced due diligence in gathering information to make an informed decision. Prior to Honda, I'd tested and/or visited several competitors. Honda was rated the highest by most major car publications and consumer reports. Honda lived up to their stellar reputation for building quality vehicles and providing excellent customer service. The only difficulty that I had was deciding whether I wanted the Accord or CRV after test driving both vehicles. Jesus consulted with his managers and came back with very competitive pricing for both vehicles. After some consideration, I decided to purchase a black on black Honda Accord Sport Sedan. My new car looks elegant and classy and the drive is supple and smooth. After negotiating a fair price, I was taken to see Pat in Finance. I qualified for the lower interest rate and was informed of various payment term options. Throughout the entire process, the team at Honda City were very professional. It was a pleasure doing business with them.