Laurel Toyota Scion

Service 888-806-9240

Laurel for Life!!

Excellent Service for Pittsburgh

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

The distance from Johnstown to Pittsburgh might as well be only three blocks because Laurel goes out of their way to ensure that their Pittsburgh clients are treated with the best service to be found in SW PA.

Great experience on my first meeting/purchase

by from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania |

Just a great experience all around. Every one, from service to sales goes out of their way to satisfy the customer. So far, happy with my purchase on a solid car. Will travel to Johnstown again for my next vehicle. Way cheaper than the big dealers in the city.

VERY GOOD

by from indianapolis indiana |

I communicate with Laurel Toyota Scion for information about a car that I like to buy it and I got the best sevice for the purchase of my car really is one of the best options to buy with laurel toyota scion

SERVICE 5,000 MILES

by from Johnstown Pa |

SERVICE FOR 5,OOO MILE MATIANCE AND TIRE ROTATION...THEY WERE GREAT..."BUT" THE GUYS WHO -CLEANED- MY CAR WAS A 5 OUT OF 10...IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND THEY WOULD HAVE REDONE IT...AND IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY ON FRIDAY...MRS.B

First time buyer very good experience

by from Greensburg, PA |

Scott and Bill were very helpful, and gave me a good deal. they made it easier than I thought it would be.

Review Info

by from Portage,PA |

I would recommend this dealer for buying a vhilce or repairs and service. I went in for oil change and inspection. The service was very timely as I had other appointments that day. They were thorough with the cost and lisiting of all repairs needed.

Excellent as always

by from Jennerstown, PA |

Steve, Jeremy, and the gang in service always treat me courteously and fairly. I will return to Laurel Toyota as long as I can. They explain any difficulties and always give a fair estimate on price and time for the service and repairs.

Laurel Toyota

by from Portage, PA |

I made an appointment at the dealership for a recall on my 2000 sienna van. Why bother making an appointment for 10:15 when they don't even bother to pull my van into the shop until after 11:15. Very disappointed. I felt like they didn't really want to be bothered because I wasnt buying a vehicle or my vehicle wasn't purchased there. The staff were very friendly however my biggest complaint is how long it took them to get started.

MT Nesters

by from Somerset, |

We bought a new Avalon and you couldn't get help than the people at Laurel. We dealt with Ryan but everyone there was exceptionally helpful.

Laurel Toyota Scion responded to this review

September 21, 2011

Thanks guys! We appreciate your business. ~Ryan

new car purchase

by from Johnstown, Pa |

I buy From this dealer because I've purchased other vehicles in past years. The salesman (Ryan Hildebrand is great to deal with. No hassles, just gets what I need without pressuring mistakes. The cars are always full of gas and fully prepped. I can't stand it when I pick up a brand new vehicle and it's out of gas. This dealer is always great about that. Any questions or issues are quickly resolved. Now that's what I'm looking for!

Salemen and Personnel

by from Somerset, PA |

My husband Elmer and I were looking for a new Avalon. We have dealt with Ryan before and he happened to be out when we went in the first time but a gentleman named Joe took us to his office and helped us. He said he would give information to Ryan. The next day Ryan called and helped us with ordering a 2011 Avalon. It was built in Georgetown, Ky. Brian called us about 3 weeks later and the car was beautiful. We went in to pick it up and Zachary helped us with the financial end. Everyone was very helpful and courteous. I don't think you could find nicer gentlemen. Our treatment was excellent and we will go back for to Laurel for our next purchase.