Tysinger Motor Co.

2712 Magruder Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 888-454-3033
Used 888-454-5941
Service 888-881-7438

Your one stop shop for all your Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Sprinter and Smart car needs.

2014 CLA Purchase

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Worked with Terron Granby - everything is going along great so far. Car has to be ordered from factory.

2nd Mercedes Purchase Here...

by from Hampton, VA |

For my second purchase here, I reached out to my original salesperson, Khaled. I did this because of my first experience with him and Miles Burcher when I purchased my first car here. In the past year, Khaled and Miles communicated with me routinely to ensure that I was satisfied with my original purchase. That personal touch and commitment to me as a valued customer made it an easy decision to go back to them for my second purchase. Again, I was not disappointed. Both Khaled and Miles demonstrated every visit, what it means to take care of your clients. Their personal service, attention to detail, prompt communications, and a genuine desire to ensure that my car buying experience was the best it could be separates this dealership from all others. The Tysinger family makes you feel like you are part of their family from the start. Their customer service, service, and sales department go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of every time. Thank you Khaled and Miles for another outstanding car buying experience! FJL.

Two New Cars in one Week!

by from Suffolk, VA |

Dhruv Barot is the best salesperson in the world, he will go the extra mile to make your buying experience the best every. The Tysinger team is the best I've ever worked with. I will only purchase cars from Dhruv Barot. I purchase a C300 & GLA250, great vehicles!

Hyundai Sonata Limitded

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Impressive facilities , professional sales personnel and efficient procedures.

Best Service on the Planet

by from Hampton VA |

Good Morning car shoppers. If you are a looking for a first class car and a first class car buying experience your choice should be Tysinger in Hampton VA. Top of the line cars and very personable staff that make you feel special. I was very pleased and impressed with the way the staff handled the entire process.

Great Experience/Great Dealership

by from Smithfield VA |

This is the second vehicle we've purchased from Tysinger. Both experiences were very satisfying in all areas. I highly recommend Tysinger.

mercedes class 300

by from Fayetteville NC |

My husband Fred and I recently purchase a Mercedes class 300 recently. The vehicle was a gift from my husband to me.Our salesman was Raymond Durham. We thought about leaving once we arrive. Mr. Raymond Durham ask us if we needed any help. He really made me feel relax and really helped us. He is a very knowledgeable salesman an was truly the best car salesman. My husband and I, we have bought cars through the years.This young man was truly a blessing.My husband is thinking he needs a new car. When he makes his decision, in the near future, we plan to return to Mr. Raymond Durham to purchase a new car for my husband..

Very satisfied buyer

by from Norfolk, Va |

I bought a 2010 C300 Sport. The price was fair, the car was bought new at Tysinger and has always been serviced there. I plan on doing the same. Very happy with my purchase.

William Willett Williamsburg Va

by from Williamsburg VA. |

Would you believe -- a pleasant purchasing process. My sales associate was Khaled Abi-Saab he was simply outstanding. Ask for him.

Mike Burgess @ Tysinger is an outstanding salesman

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Very customer oriented, friendly service. Mike Burgess was our salesman, and we will go to him again if the need arises in the future.

Nan Strader

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Brandon and the Grey Team took great care of my Mercedes and regularly updated me on their service and progress as I waited in the waiting room area. I appreciate their professional courtesy.