Tysinger Motor Co.

2712 Magruder Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 888-454-3033 New 888-454-3033
Used 888-454-5941 Used 888-454-5941
Service 888-881-7438 Service 888-881-7438

Your one stop shop for all your Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Sprinter and Smart car needs.

At 65 Years Old Tysinger is the BEST Auto Dealer!!

by from Newport News, Va. |

During the buying experience I felt very comfortable with no pressure or hard sell. They listened and worked hard to find the vehicle I wanted with the o[tions and color I desired. They found it two states away and had it shipped to their dealership. During my latest service of the vehicle. which involved a minor recall for the door locks, I had just got home from having surgery on my back and could not drive so they came to my home and picked up the car. After they completed the repair they returned the car to my home washed and shinny. I have never had a dealer show so much concern about customers. My other experiences with auto dealers has usually gone like after a high pressure sales experience they forget you and it's like pulling teeth to get service work done. I'm totally happy with the Tysinger Motor Company experience, they make you feel like family.

Best Mercedes Service in Hampton Roads

by from Williamsburg, VA |

In the 20 years of Mercedes use in the Hampton Roads area, I recently used Tysinger for the first time. Comparing it to Barker, Phillips, etc., it's a quantum higher: knowledge, professionalism at all levels in all market areas, customer treatment, efficiency and after-market assurances are unmatchable.

great experience

by from Hampton, Va |

Best car buying experience! No pressure. Given all the information I needed to make the right choice for me and my family.

A great transaction

by from Virginia Beach |

I just bought a 2014CLA 250 and the entire process from start to finish was outstanding. No hassles, no real pressure. My salesperson Crystal Hogge was great, she knew what I was looking for and had a couple of models on the lot ready for me to see. She was knowledgeable about the car, maybe could have been a little better but these models don't show up very often so I was delighted as she stepped through the car. She worked the traps with the manager as far as price goes. I had an upper limit and she was able to compromise sufficiently that I decided to do the same. So I got a great deal on the car. Also when the manager came to speak, there was no nonsense from him. You know what I mean...that "will you but this car today" I hate that. Keith was professional, upfront about the price and did not pressure me at all. So my experience at Tysinger, first time BTW, was top of the line. I live in VB but will come back to Tysinger.

Great Car Repair Service

by from Smithfield, VA |

I have been bringing my car to the Mercedes dealer for many years. I would not trust my car to anyone else. For example: when your engine light come on people say they know what's wrong with your car but they actually will do guest work because they don't get the right codes like the dealer do. Thank You P.s. Mr. Toole always repair my car accurately and quickly.

Excellent Value and Service!

by from Yorktown, VA |

I just purchased a used Honda Accord from Lloyd Francis at Tysinger. He was very helpful and made the purchase so easy. This is the place to go if you want an excellent value witout sacrificing the quality of the experience.

Just purchased our 5th vehicle from Tysinger

by from Chesapeake, VA |

We can't say enough about how much we enjoy working with everyone at Tysinger. Mitch Sears is wonderful to deal with and Pam Farmer in Finance makes the paperwork a breeze. We came in to look at the new Tucson and took one home that afternoon. We will be back in August to buy another one for my husband. The friendliness and attention to detail in all aspects of the purchase are really appreciated. 5 Stars across the board!! We have known Bob Rombs for many years and are glad he invited us to come to Tysinger - we are customers for life.

OUTSTANDING SALESMAN-ZACHARY LITWILLER

by from Suffolk, Virginia |

Just bought my second Mercedes at Tysinger, do I need to say more? Everybody is just wonderful there. I bought my first Mercedes in the year of 2000, a 320C, and it still looks great and runs well due to Tysinger's outstanding car service. I recently bought a SUV 350 GLK because I wanted a new look. I cannot believe how well Mercedes vehicles drive on the road, any road. Salesmen play a strong role in purchasing; I actually did not come to buy a new vehicle the day that I did. I was just looking at the new styles of Mercedes while waiting for a tire change on my other Mercedes. After talking with Zach, my salesman, I decided it was time. Zachary Litwiller is outstanding in all ways: friendly, informative, knowledgeable re Tysinger's products, and very responsive in finding answers to any questions asked. There are not enough superlatives to describe my experiences at Tysinger.

Super Dealership

by from Norfolk, VA |

Top notch service, great loaner, and pick/ drop off service is awesome. Hassle free.

Grea service

by from Newport News, Va. |

I had a great experience at Tysinger Mercedes my green team technician did an excellent job keeping me inform on my broken windshield repair. The technician Mr. Ty was very efficient and explain the entire job that was done to my vehicle, great service.