Tysinger Motor Co.

2712 Magruder Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 888-454-3033
Used 888-454-5941
Service 888-881-7438

Your one stop shop for all your Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Sprinter and Smart car needs.

I just became a long term Tysinger customer

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Pete T at Tysinger made me feel at ease with my commuter car purchase. The management and loan team was just as professional and friendly as Pete. I am more than satisfied with this purchase and will give Tysinger a call first the next time I need a vehicle.

2014 CLA Purchase

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Worked with Terron Granby - everything is going along great so far. Car has to be ordered from factory.

Perfect Team Work

by from Williamsburg, VA |

We were extremely pleased with everyone we came in contact with at this dealership. From the GM, Sales representative, to the ladies at the showroom desk; all were professional, helpful and hard workers. Unfortunately, we were not able to purchase a vehicle due to pricing differences, but we definitely will do business with Tysinger when we are in a position to purchase a luxury vehicle.

Good Service

by from Yorktown, VA |

This particular instance did not lead to a sale because I changed my mind about buying however I have to say the sales staff was very friendly and service minded. I have purchased from Tysinger in the past and that experience was great - it was quick and efficient. I also have had service done by Tysinger on that vehicle and they are always right on time and do a great job. Their facility is top-notch and customer service there can't be beat!

Great service Neal was efficient,pleasant,

by from Hampton,VA |

Neal was efficient, pleasant, and professional. I look forward to doing business with you.

Great car buying experience!!!

by from Smithfield, Va |

If you need a car and want a great experience go see Mitch Sears at Tysinger Hyundai! Mitch took care of me and I walked away with a good deal on a great car. Go see Mitch before you buy your next vehicle, you will be glad you did! The entire customer service team was easy to work with and you don't walk away thinking they just squeezed every penny out of you. I didn't know buying a car could be that easy or stress free. Thank you to the entire Tysinger Team!!!!!

Great Job

by from Elliston, VA |

My Dad's car was totaled in an accident and he wanted a replacement that was as close as possible to the original car. He had a low mileage car and it was difficult to find a comparable one locally. I helped him search for one on-line and I found the car he wanted at Tysinger through Edmunds.com. Tysinger is quite a distance from my Dad's home so he couldn't go by the dealer and personally check it out personally. After talking to Tysinger he agreed to buy it and have it delivered. Tysinger made the process as painless as it could possibly be, and the car they delivered lived up to the exact expectations that were presented on-line and over the phone. The car was delivered a day later than promised but it was the delivery company's fault. The dealer jumped right on the problem and it was delivered early the next morning. As a side note, we had a death in the family during the period while we were working this transaction out. The folks at Tysinger were aware of this and send a really nice floral arrangement to my parents. That was a wonderful and very welcomed touch! They obviously didn't need to do that. It speaks volumes about the character of the folks at Tysinger!

Great Service

by from Hampton, VA |

I have been a Tysinger customer for over 20 yeas. Started with Mr. Lloyd and Brad was my service representative at the downtown Hampton location. Now, Andy is my service representative and I enjoy working with him. He always goes the extra mile to accommodate! John is my service technician and has been for several years so I know my car is in good hands when it is being serviced! Charlie Brown is great at rescuing me!!! Whether it is a flat tire or a dead battery he always takes care of me asap! It is a pleasure dealing with Tysinger!

2nd Car Purchase at Tysinger

by from Franklin, Virginia |

I purchased my first vehicle at Tysinger in 2007. Purchasing the car at that time, was a simple process. I would have never imagined a quick process, I even drove home the same day. I received great customer service from the Green Team Service Leader, Mr. Bowens. Everyone is always pleasant and friendly. They make great accomadations and give honest feedback. I purchased my second vehicle this year. I am truly pleased with the purchase, great car features, luxury and in my price range. I told them what I wanted, and they continued to give me options until I settled on a vehicle. Great staff, even after my service the other day, I received a follow-up call from the Salesman, Mr. Jamison, inquiring about my service. Most people want to just sell a car and seek commission. Great financing team as well, easy process! I feel like I can trust Tysinger to help me make a SMART purchase. I feel like I am part of the Tysinger Family.

Never contacted

by from Newport News, VA |

I was never contacted by the dealership about the Hyundai Accent. Maybe it was sold already.

Easy and nice touches

by from Chesapeake |

Mitch was very professional and kind to my entire family. Price was fair and I felt I had a trustworthy car for my daughter. Trysinger will be the first place I look even though I live on the Southside. Thanks to, Mitch and Bobby