Tysinger Motor Co.

2712 Magruder Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 888-454-3033
Used 888-454-5941
Service 888-881-7438

Your one stop shop for all your Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Sprinter and Smart car needs.

Easy and nice touches

by from Chesapeake |

Mitch was very professional and kind to my entire family. Price was fair and I felt I had a trustworthy car for my daughter. Trysinger will be the first place I look even though I live on the Southside. Thanks to, Mitch and Bobby

Super customer service

by from Hampton, VA |

Delano Bowens represents the total package when it comes to quality customer service. He always goes the extra yard to ensure that I leave satisfied. He ensures that the car is taken care of even if he has to go check it out himself. Go Green TEAM!!

The best car buying experience

by from Arlington VA |

Michael T. Went above and beyond to give us the best deal on a car we picked. It was the best car buying experience for our whole family ...,

Hands down! Best place to buy a car in Hampton Rds

by from Hampton, VA |

I found exactly what I wanted here on Cars.com. This led me back to Tysinger Motor Co. where I had bought a previous car. In the same way as before, I was treated with total respect. They read me as a customer like a book and gave me the deal and the treatment that I wanted. I'll go there first next time I'm shopping for a new or used car.

GREAT Team work!

by from Newport News, VA |

Service writers Chris and Joe worked together to squeeze me in and analyze the required repair. When I returned to fix the required repair they again worked together to get me in and out in half the time I thought it would take. Thanks guys!!!!

Outstanding Service

by from Hampton, VA |

I bought my Azera four years ago and have Never had anyone else work on it. Chris Reynolds is an excellent representative of Hyundai and Tysinger. He met me upon my arrival and thoroughly explained what was being done, the cost and the time to complete. The work was excellent. It was completed on time and returned cleaner than when I delivered it. I would NEVER have my car worked on anywhere else. Tysinger, by way of Chris Reynolds, is the place to go. Outstanding service completed by an outstanding dealership. KUDOS to Chris Reynolds who always makes my visits enjoyable and well worth while.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Smithfield:VA |

Brought two cars in for state inspections. Received first-class customer service from LaDonna Staton. As usual, Ms. Staton was courteous, professional, and extremely helpful. Once again, Tysinger Motors takes care of its customers. Thanks!

Great Service

by from Hampton, VA |

Gary and Miles really went the extra mile helping me to get the perfect Car. Honored USAA's incentives. Great deal for both.

Quality Customer Service

by from Hampton, VA |

Delano Bowens has always gone above and beyond since I purchased my vehicle. I could go elsewhere but he always takes good care of the car and me. He constantly updates me on the progress and cost every step of the way. Wesley with the transport service is awesome!!!

Excellent Service Department

by from Williamsburg, VA |

LaDonna Staton in the service department is a gem. She is professional, courteous, and efficient. The service team always completes work on our Mercedes in a timely manner and everything is done correctly. The valet staff are wonderful. It's always a positive experience at the Tysinger service department.