Tysinger Motor Co.

2712 Magruder Blvd, Hampton, VA 23666

New 888-454-3033
Used 888-454-5941
Service 888-881-7438

Your one stop shop for all your Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Sprinter and Smart car needs.

New in town

by from Norfolk, VA |

My husband and I recently moved to Norfolk and I needed a car since my previous job provided me one. I spoke to Thomas Duckwell over the phone before coming into the dealership. He sent me an email with pictures of the car I was interested in right after we hung up. Upon arriving to the dealership, there was a welcome sign with my name on it waiting in the car for me to test drive! Thomas was very patient about answering all my questions and going the extra mile to introduce us to the managers and service team. Shaq made signing the paperwork fun. What put a smile on my face is when I picked up the car, Thomas had the radio set to my favorite station. He also followed up with me a week later to ask about the car and how my new job was!

Great service for my Mercedes C300

by from Williamsburt, VA |

The Tysinger Mercedes service team (grey team lead by Marie Tominich) offers great and efficient service experience. They get you in out quickly, and are a pleasure to work with. The service staff are very thoughtful to keep my car clean while they are working on it (no grease smudges on the interior, that I've gotten with other dealers people) and even wash it before returning it to me.

going the extra mile to make you smile.

by from elizabeth city,north carolina |

purchased a used 2010 e 350,after a ride home [north carolina] noticed a shimmy in the wheel.andy offered to pick up the car and check it out.we tried several things but we still had a slight shimmy in the car. i then purchased a new set of wheels fo the car, this seemed to correct the problem. i contacted charlotte, who handles customers with special requests.she offered to purchase my old wheels. this was a great offer and left me with no expense out of pocket for my new wheels, now that is customer service. thank you andy and charlotte

Found my new car and a new dealer

by from Yorktown,VA |

I had done my research and wanted a 2012 Genesis 5.0 Sedan. Not an R-Spec but the then available 5.0 w/o the harsher suspension. Did the internet search and got responses from Hall and Tysinger. Hall wanted me to come down but didn't have the car I wanted. Luckily for me Tysinger did. After a test drive and appraisal of my trade in we haggled a bit but finally came to a price we all could accept. I liked the way I was handled, the condition of the facilities, and my salesperson. A good experience and if the service staff is as good I will be there for all my car's needs. BTW - Love the car - comfy and fast - did I mention FAST....love that 5.0 and it runs fine on regular gas too.

Solara convertable

by from Newport News, VA |

Salesman kept in touch while waiting for me to come see it. It was damaged in the parking lot and I had t wait until it was repaired. The car was not exactly what I wanted and salesman did not try to convince me to buy

Unprofessional

by from Williamsburg |

Told them my situation. They said no problem. 5 days later they give a take it or leave it deal. No options.

2006 Dodge Sprinter

by from Richmond,Va. |

Had a great shopping experience. Scott Walters took care of everything.

Good service

by from Cheyenne, WY |

We found the hard-to-find Mercedes R320 CDI at this dealership. We live about 1700 miles away and purchased this car sight unseen. We had great service the entire time and they were very patient with us to answer all our nervous questions over the phone. After the vehicle was delivered, we were very happy with it. The only complaint I have is the car had a bit of body damage that didn't show up in the pictures and we weren't told about. We would have bought the car if they told us about prior but we were a bit shocked at first sight of all the scratches and dent.

Cars.com purchase

by from Arvada CO |

I found an Acura TL online at Cars.com. I had the salesman do a complete walk around while I was on the phone and he did a test drive and answered my questions. It seemed that everything checked out so I put a deposit on a car. I was out of state. I made plane reservations and flew out to pick car up. The car was smoking to the surprise of the salesman because we discused that and there was no smoke. The service manager paid for a hotel that night and paid for my flight home. That was awesome. They handled it perfect.

Pre-owned

by from Royersford, PA |

Deal started of great- delivery was the worst, however the owner and manager both got involved and took the time to correct make the deal right. They are honorable and do listen. I would recommend them again and again. Thank you!