Phil Smith Acura

940 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

New 866-913-8087
Used 888-440-3526
Service 888-851-3923

The review says it all.....

by from Oakland Park, Fl |

My salesman MJ was amazing.. Best salesman I have dealt with when buying a car. I did not buy the car from Mike Leydon because I called him 3 times and I could barely get the person I bought my RDX on the phone and it was an effort to return my calls. The used car manager,Jeff, is one of the most dishonest men I have ever met in my life. He tried gauge me in terms of price and I was going to walk out of the dealership until my amazing, qualified salesman MJ asked us to stay because Jeff was calling the general manager. It blew my mind that Jeff came back with a purchase price of 1200 dollars less.. I think MJ is a tremendous asset to any Acura dealer.I consider Mike Leydon and Jeff men who are not representative of the product you want to sell.THEY DIMINISH THE Acura name.. We plan on buying another Acura in the next 2 yrs. We will not deal with anyone but MJ.

PAINLESS

by from Boca Raton, FL |

My Range Rover recently died. I have researched a lot of SUV's so I made a list of what I was going to look at and decided to start with the Acura being I have not seen a lot on the road. I guess thats what turned me on the most about the brand, being I had been driving the Range Rover which is also not seen very much. I knew that I wanted a more reliable that would be more practical. So I went into Phil Smith Acura not knowing what the models were or which one would be best for. I was approached by a young man, his name MJ. I was surprised by his approach being he sat me down and went over both the RDX and MDX. He asked me a lot of questions about what I felt I needed. It was refreshing to have someone interested in my wants vs being told what I needed. What was also obvious was his knowledge not just about the Acura brand but pretty much every other brand I was looking at including the RR that I was coming from. He pulled up a MDX AWD TECH which surprised me being I never mentioned that I would want that but he somehow knew. I test drove the car and went back into the dealership. I asked him to give me numbers on both a lease and purchase. He walked away and was gone for about 10min came back and gave it to me. I looked at the numbers said thank you but its my first stop the numbers look good and I really liked the car and departed. He was extremely humble and polite and said call if I have any questions. I was not expecting my needing time to be so easy. I went home crutched the numbers he gave me and immediately returned to the dealership to buy that car. I can't believe I am saying this but my experience was like no other, painless! The salesperson listened to everything and then respected my intelligence by giving me great numbers from the start. GREAT MANAGERS AND GREAT MJ. Thank you Phil Smith.... Will be sending my clients and friends.

Best Sales Person Experience for buying a car ever

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

My opinion on car salesman and the sales process has changed for ever as long as MJ from Phil Smith Acura sells me a car. My husband and I figured we would stop in on our way home to take a look being my VW lease would be up in a couple months. Like most post people the idea of pulling up to a dealership and being greeted by a pushy disheveled salesperson would be enough to leave. Instead we pulled up to the dealership got out of the car and proceeded to the stairs and at the top was this extremely polished, happy and polite salesperson MJ. We told him we were just looking and respectfully listened to all our questions and then answered them. We took a test drive which was for the first time in my life actually fun. The next thing I know were driving off in that exact car happy as a teenager getting their first car. MJ did not persuade us into making the purchase he simply listened to my demanding husbands terms and was able to make everything he requested happen. This included getting to the exact down payment and monthly payment we needed while taking back our VW lease early. We did not walk in that evening wanting or expected to leave with a new car especially when it was the first car to look at, but the process was so perfect that I looked at my husband who owns a business said WOW! Did that just happen. My husband is currently driving a Mercedes-Benz CLS, which now he is thinking of giving up for Acura's biggest car. If the other sales people work like ours did then you will not have any regrets. Just a great experience. Thank you Phil Smith Acura for having someone like MJ to make the car buyer experience so pleasant. I absolutely love my new Acura ILX and will recommend anyone looking for a Acura.

Jeff from Coral Springs

by from Coral Springs, FL |

Just a quick Thanks to Carl Lower for the help and also to his professional staff. I never felt pushed and they made my experience great! Thank you, jeff

SERVICE WITH A SMILE

by from LIGHTHOUSE POINT |

I HAVE HAD GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME IM THERE FOR SERVICE. THEY WASH MY CAR COMPLIMENTARY AND THEY BAKE FRESH COOKIES WHILE IM WAITING. THE AROMA OF CHOCOLATE IN THE AIR IS WONDERFUL. SERVICE WRITERS ALWAYS A PLEASURE.

Great experience!

by from Margate Fl. |

I recently purchased a. 2014 MDX from Jules Goldstein (Internet manager). I must say, his professionalism was 2nd to none. He had my vehicle and paperwork completed by the time I showed up. He had us out of the finance office in less than 1/2 an hour. My deal was negotiated over the internet with no B.S. He was a man of his word which is hard to find in the car business. I have recommended my friends to Jules and they were treated with the same attention and professionalism that I received. I was very surprised that the deal went as smooth as it did. I am planning on purchasing another Acura for my daughter within the next 6 months from Jules. Contact Jules at Phil Smith Acura. You will not have a better experience at any other dealership! Thanks Jules and Manager Carl!

Great Service and Customer Service

by from Miami FL |

Joey D is extremely easy to work with. Would highly recommend.

Best Service Ever!!

by from West Palm Beach, Florida |

Jim Behar personally delivered the MDX to my house and reviewed all features. Even rescued me after a flat tire a week later. Best in class,,,Phil Smith Acura!!!

Beyond Happy

by from Boynton Beach,Fl |

This is my second car from this dealership.I can't say enough great things about my experience and ease of my visits. I was treated with respect and patience, not something that you always get. I have and I will continue to recommend them to everyone. I will be back!!

Nothing special

by from Hobe Sound, FL |

Made an offer via phone and the salesman ACCEPTED it by phone. Left work early to try to figure out a plan with childcare and logistics to get the deal done. Then came the song & dance from the salesman who had accepted the offer 'the guy that needs to approve won't be in until Thursday'-- so I guess the salesman isn't authorized to accept offers via phone? I drove down solo later in the day on my own to check the vehicle I was interested in and a different sales guy gives me the wrong figures, actually tells me what they paid for the vehicle--thanks! They wanted to make over 3k. No deal was completed and the one that was originally accepted was never even brought up by them. Thus, I can't give great ratings as my experience was typical for most car lots.