Al Hendrickson Toyota

New 888-258-1655
Used 888-415-7872
Service 888-329-7065

It's All About You!

Service Department - Big Fail!

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

I used to look forward to my experience at Al Hendrickson's service department. I have stopped taking my car in to them after my past 3 trips. I think everyone should be given a second chance, or even a third, but they kept letting me down. They were more interested in the 'upsell' than fixing the problem that brought me there. The first time - you need new brakes', the second time - 'maam, they are fine'. The oil change I came in for took 3 hours without any updates on the progress. I asked to have a noise diagnosed and it is still there - 3 trips and 3 requests later. That is a big fail for a place that claims great service.

Almost killed my son

by from Mount Airy , MD |

Came in Check engine light and clunking sounds, was asked to check the brakes in front. Was told check engine light was from a code for air bag. Was told brakes were fine. Come back in a week if still hear noises. Leave place that night as son was driving. The car started to shimmy he pulled over to left in the lane and the left front tire rolled off the car down into the oncoming traffic lanes. Car then skid about 20 yards till he was able to stop it and left a very nice line in the concrete from the car scratching it. The bumper and front left panel now need replacing or fixing. The tires were new and bought 3 weeks prior to this. The service advisor Oscar told me everything was fine and I called him twice to make sure as my son had the car in Florida and Im in Maryland. Today I call the dealership and find out there was recommendations and they are claiming they didn't take the tire off the car to be able to determine that new brake pads and rotors were needed. They are saying they werent negligent on making sure the tires were put back on correctly. The Service director wants to say the lug nuts were the wrong size. Ok so why werent they on the recommended list. The flushes were, the brakes were the 1000.00 rims were but nothing about needing the correct size lug nuts. He was saying that I was told from service advisor there was recommendations and he was incorrect. I was not told. I told the advisor Oscar that I wanted to make sure car was fine as my son was driving it. I told him I was not replacing tires there if they wanted me to get new tires but if brakes etc needed to be done well do there. Tires are too much money there and Sams Club does the same work cheaper. I cant believe how a dealership dosent take responsibility for their employees mistakes. They could have killed my son and his friend. They could have hit a car or a tree but he was able to stop. I would never go back there or recommend anyone to go there. They dont care about their customer They only care about getting you in and out. The service man Rick Ruiz says mam this car has never been here before and has 77,000 miles. Ok well we live in Maryland maybe thats why car has never been there and maybe your a Toyota dealer and that's a Toyota so we came to you. The check engine light was not fixed I was told today the air bag wont deploy if needed since they didn't fix that either as I was told it was fixed.

Awful. Some good souls, others just bad.

by from Miramar, FL |

My parents were blinded sided by these dealers twice. There is a man that works there Bernard who lied to my dad so he would come in. Also, when we were close to signing the deal, which we thought was the one we agreed upon,we discovered that deal was not possible. About a second before my mom signed for the car, we saw they had tried to pull a fast one with the payment length and the interest rate. We all know a car costs $$$, but these people would sell their souls or their own mothers. They deceived us and wasted about 10 hours of our lives. Everyone works hard for their money, no matter the career path, and there are casualties in business. However, the workers at this dealership have no moral ground. Also there finance guy is a scam. I can do better math than him. He tried to hide the payment papers so we would sign. He was also rude and disrespectful to us and his fellow coworker Ali. Ali is great, he was helpful and kind. We would've forgiven them and bought the car had they not lied. Nonetheless, even if I have cash to ever buy a car, I would never go back. Check your credit score and corresponding Toyota loan and interest beforehand, because Bernard is a fraud. Fool me once, shame on you Fool me twice, shame on me In this case there will NEVER be a third time. I sincerely hope nobody buys a car from there again. They have no principals. As a businesswoman, I believe the customers and/or patients come first, not these people.

Super staff, best experience in buying a car!

by from Margate, Fla |

Entire Staff was very attentive and helpful. Everyone I worked with from our car salesman Steve, to the finance officer, they were all very helpful and went above and beyond in assisting me to get into the car of my choice. Once in the car, Steve was very helpful in explaining how all the new features worked, and even set up the Bluetooth phone system. I will definitely be back!

Great Great Service

by from Florida |

The salesman was excellent and it wasn't a long Process everybody there treated you with respect, and make you feel at home..and I also have a choice of choosing my own vehicleand that made my experience the more excellent

Sales

by from Coconut Creek Florida |

I liked that I was able to call, then after searching my account told I can pick the new lease car up, and was able to use the same salesman Frank, that I had before. When I came in I was able to see the new car, get all the paperwork taken care of and drive out with the new car in 1 1/2 hours. I was impressed! That's after Frank showed me all the new items included with the new corolla and how to work them.

My Brand New Toyota Camry

by from Boca Raton,Florida |

I came to Alhendrickson Toyota to buy an used car..but the way Chideno handled has convinced me to buy the new car. I dont hve any idea on Camry but after talking to him i thought of buying and its my favorite car now.

excellent service, great staff

by from florida |

Staff were very professional and alert, service was excellent. Show room is very spacious and well organized with clean facility. You do not have to seek financing else where

Car purchase

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

Fabian in sales and Dino in finance were great to deal with. Walking out with the license plate already on the car was also good.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

I liked that they were there for me. Even today after I have made my purchase if I call Dino, he will help me anyway that he can. If he doesn't have an answer for my question, he will find the answer and get back to me!