Al Hendrickson Toyota

New 888-258-1655 New888-258-1655
Used 888-415-7872 Used888-415-7872
Service 888-329-7065 Service 888-329-7065

It's All About You!

Horrible experience, avoid at all costs

by from CORAL SPRINGS, FL |

If i could give 0 stars I would. Finance managers never answer phones, and don't reply to voicemails, receptionist answers phone and transfers you before you can even ask her anything. I asked to speak to a manager on duty that will actually answer the phone and i get vm . Avoid avoid avoid. Highly disappointed. Ps I love how they only respond to the good reviews on here, what a joke.......

no answere fon calls even you visit facialty

by from miami |

verry verry poor customer service with all level no fon calls return no answere why you open for business if you people not reply

Ms Joissaint

by from Ft Lauderdale Florida |

The service was excellent, I would do it again if I have to. Thank you Mrs Endrickson

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BUSINESS ETHICS!

by from Margate Florida |

First I will start by saying my family and I have purchased many cars from Al Hendrickson but that will no longer happen! My husband and my father went to test drive a used car we were sent to the used car side by one of the new car salesman Zeke that has sold us many cars. Unfortunately for some strange reason new car salesman cannot sell used cars which I think is horrible customer service at that! So we were set up with the used car salesman Frank. He took my husband and my father on a test drive while I waited with my two small kids and Mom. My husband really liked the car but wanted to check out one more dealership just to be sure. So we told Frank that we would be back. We slept on it and decided that the car the was the one and we were going to go in today to purchase the car! Next thing I know my husband gets a text from Frank that the car was SOLD!! Now I totally understand its business and everyone needs to make money but if you have someone interested in a car it would of been nice if someone gave us a courtesy call to see if we were serious and let us know that someone else was interested. We would of went right away and made the deal happen. This is HORRIBLE HORRIBLE customer service and just Morally WRONG! I will NEVER STEP FOOT BACK INTO THAT DEALERSHIP FOR ANYTHING AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU STAY AWAY AS WELL! They are HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM AL HENDRICKSON!!!!

Excellent Service!!!

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

We had the pleasure of working with Gary Premock. He was very professional, polite, kind and knowledgeable. He took excellent care of our son doing his car buying experience. Gary is an amazing salesman. It was truly a pleasure to work with him.

Great Service!!!

by from Pembroke Pines, Florida |

We had a wonderful experience with Gary Premock. He was very professional ,polite, kind and knowledgeable. We purchased a Toyota Corolla for our son and Gary was truly amazing!!! Gary took excellent care of us during our car buying experience.It was truly a pleasure to work with him.

Great Experience, I'd do it again

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

I just sold my car 2 days ago because it was extremely unreliable, and I was looking around for a new car. I looked at 2 Ford Focus', 1 Chevy Cruze, and I didn't get to see any of the Honda Civic's I'd wanted to for various reasons. I went to look at one last Honda after being scheduled to see it only to find out it was in Miami about 30 minutes away, plus it was just about closing time. So my overly pushy salesman brought the car in today, after blowing up my phone for hours. I was annoyed at his pushiness, so I looked around online for more options. As the saying goes, "Ask and though shalt receive", and receive I did. I just happened to come across a 2014 Toyota Corolla with all the features I wanted, and right in my price range. I called in just before I left for work around 9:30 to confirm the vehicle was still in, and it was. I set an appointment for 5 o'clock and arrived at 4:30 straight from work. Outside was the most amazing guy who would just happen to be my salesman. We arrived and Gary Premock directed my family and I to the internet sales manager who confirmed the vehicle was still up for showing, and gave Gary the go ahead to show me the vehicle. We waited in Gary's space while he retrieved the vehicle for us. He drove us up to the exit, and allowed me to take the wheel at that point. He was very informative and in no way pushy. He talked to my family and I about all the features the vehicle had, the safety, and just generally held casual conversation with us. When it came time for me to make my decision Gary was friendly, and in the end he helped us to purchase the vehicle at just the right out-the-door price. Even after all of that Gary continued to be extremely friendly and even brought 2 of the store hats for my brother and I (THEY WERE OUR FAVORITE COLORS AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW, HE'S AMAZING!!!) Before my family and I left off the lot Gary made a point to show me all the features of my new corolla and how to use them. If you read this, make sure you ask for Gary if you're buying a used car. You won't regret it. He's definitely one of their best salesman.

Best Price and Service!

by from West Palm Beach |

My sales associate (Aaron?) was great. Always explaining everything and asking if I needed a drink. Really polite and friendly. I was a cash buyer for my new Rav 4 and Zeek promised me the best price and we agreed on a "walk out the door" price. He stuck to his word and I walked out with the best deal on this car that I could get. Every other local Toyota dealership was more expensive.

Happy college graduate and first time car buyer!

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

As soon as we came in we were greeted at the door and we requested someone who spoke Spanish. Josť Rosario came immediately and assisted us with the process. We already had an idea of what we wanted to pay and he took his time to show our son the different cars available and took him for a few test drives. Josť's attention to detail, professionalism, and no push attitude really helped to close this deal. We thought we were only stopping to "see" and had a few other places to go but after being assisted by Josť we did not want to leave without a car. Andre helped us with the numbers and the loan and really helped my son get started in life. Overall I have to say that we are pleased with the purchase but mostly the experience we were allowed to have in both your hands. God bless you both and know that you have customers for life!

Two Camry's

by from Miami, FL |

We have purchased two Camry's in a three year period from this dealer. Both times it was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had. We dealt with Erik and Steve and both were the most professional and courteous people ever. I got a great deal online and they never once tried to raise the price or change the deal.