Preston Motor, Inc

1500 Wilmington Ave, New Castle, PA 16105

Had a wonderful service visit.

by from Harrisville, PA |

The car wash, it was fast, the beautiful wait area, the free coffee, and the donuts!

Servicing

by from New Castle PA |

My inspection sticker & tag sticker were not coordinated & I had been driving for 5 weeks with an expired inspection sticker. Preston took me in right away, changed the oil & performed my first year maintenance. Both stickers are now 5.

service work

by from Grove City, PA |

10,000 mile checkup, oil change, tire rotation free of charges and new PA State inspection. Al work was done quickly including a free car wash. Then visited the body to check on having some scratches fixed or buffed out. The body shop took our vehicle for 5 minutes and returned it with scratches repaired free of charge. All work done quickly with a smile, excellent service. We are extremely satisfied with the Preston dealership or would not have purchased our second vehicle there.

Recent Toyota purchasse

by from New Castle,PA |

Our salesman Rick Ferrari has sold us cars for many years and has always been so helpful in getting us the right price and car that we want. We have bought several Toyota cars from Rick and have been happy with our purchases and with Rick's service. The service department is also very good. When you take your car for service, you have a clean and relaxing waiting room while waiting. We also recently had our older Toyota fixed in the body shop and they did a great job.

Great Dealership.... Always....

by from New Castle, PA |

I am soooo happy I am a customer of Preston Motors.. They are the Best... My salesman got me into a Toyota that I did not expect to happen... Thanks Preston Motors for everything.... You all are the BEST EVER...

Need a car? Call Frank Johnson

by from New Castle, Pa |

Frank Johnson is great guy and would do anything for his customers. Thanks Frank!

1st new car in 10 yrs...great experience!

by from Georgetown, PA |

we negotiated price of vehicle ahead of time with Mason via email, so no hassle, no pressure when we arrived on site for test drive. everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. the final price and finance rates were fair. overall great experience. would recommend Preston!

Excellent Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Danny was very polite, accommodating, and wasn't pushy. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the car I bought. All of the staff I encountered were very respectful and provided me with top notch customer service. What I appreciated the most was I didn't feel pressured to buy a vehicle and was able to drive off with the perfect car for me.

Convenient service hours

by from New Castle, PA |

Availability of Saturday hours for last minute service. Also, a nice comfortable waiting area with free coffee and donuts.

Satisfied Customer

by from Butler, PA |

Dan was great to work with. He is very personable and listens to what I wanted and got me the car I was looking for. Everyone was very friendly and put my needs first. I have no problem recommending Preston to my family and friends.