Preston Motor, Inc

1500 Wilmington Ave, New Castle, PA 16105

Recent Toyota purchasse

by from New Castle,PA |

Our salesman Rick Ferrari has sold us cars for many years and has always been so helpful in getting us the right price and car that we want. We have bought several Toyota cars from Rick and have been happy with our purchases and with Rick's service. The service department is also very good. When you take your car for service, you have a clean and relaxing waiting room while waiting. We also recently had our older Toyota fixed in the body shop and they did a great job.

Need a car? Call Frank Johnson

by from New Castle, Pa |

Frank Johnson is great guy and would do anything for his customers. Thanks Frank!

1st new car in 10 yrs...great experience!

by from Georgetown, PA |

we negotiated price of vehicle ahead of time with Mason via email, so no hassle, no pressure when we arrived on site for test drive. everyone at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. the final price and finance rates were fair. overall great experience. would recommend Preston!

Excellent Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Danny was very polite, accommodating, and wasn't pushy. He went out of his way to make sure I was happy with the car I bought. All of the staff I encountered were very respectful and provided me with top notch customer service. What I appreciated the most was I didn't feel pressured to buy a vehicle and was able to drive off with the perfect car for me.

Convenient service hours

by from New Castle, PA |

Availability of Saturday hours for last minute service. Also, a nice comfortable waiting area with free coffee and donuts.

Satisfied Customer

by from Butler, PA |

Dan was great to work with. He is very personable and listens to what I wanted and got me the car I was looking for. Everyone was very friendly and put my needs first. I have no problem recommending Preston to my family and friends.

first car purchase in ten years

by from New Castle, PA |

This is the fourth car I have purchased form Preston Motors in 18 years. My last car I had for ten years. I know a lot has changed, but I received the same excellent service this time as I did ten years ago. My salesman Nick listened to what I was looking for and showed several options. He made the experience very enjoyable. I have recommended others to go to Preston motors and will do so in the future. So, if you need a new or used car go to Preston and ask for Nick.

September 10, 2014

Thank you for the kind words! It is great to know that we have earned your business over the years due to excellent customer service and a professional service. We highly value your recommendation and enjoy your new vehicle! Sincerely, Stephanie Bates Customer Service Manager

Service needed when visiting area

by from Corona, CA |

I walked in without an appointment and was in town to move my daughter into a local college. The service rep that I dealt with was able to work my vehicle in with the scheduled appointments that day and complete the service I needed, along with the other items that needed attention. I have to commend your whole service staff, as they stepped up for me, when I was not expecting it. Being from out of town, I thought I would be treated differently, but that was not the case. They made me feel comfortable and assured me of how they can help in the future if my daughter would need service with our vehicle. I can say, you have earned service customer for the future. Thanks to all!

September 10, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that our service team was able to accommodate to your schedule and get you in for service. Thanks again and please give us a call with any questions. Sincerely, Stephanie Bates Customer Service Manager

wonderful experience

by from Pennsylvania |

Brandon was great. He got me in my new vehicle the same day. Very pleasant experience . I love my new envoy!!! Thank u so much Preston motors!!!

September 10, 2014

Donna, thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great that Brandon was able to show you the value of our services. Please be sure to call with any questions! Sincerely, Stephanie Bates Customer Service Manager

Great experience

by from Sharon, PA |

I purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla from Preston in March. I was extremely happy with the whole process from talking to Tom Sweet, the salesman, to test driving, negotiating a price, to taking delivery of my car. They did not have the color car I wanted on their lot but found one for me and had it at the dealership the next business day. I was able to drive down after work and pick up the car in less than a half hour. I've already recommended Preston Toyota to friends looking for a new car. There is a Toyota dealer just over a mile from my house but Preston makes it worth the 20 mile drive.