McElwain Motor Car Company

(4.7) 3 Reviews

812 Beaver Ave, Ellwood City, PA 16117

Friendly, but with a price

by from New Castle, PA |

I recently went here searching for a used car. The customer service was outstanding. The salesmen there are not pushy at all, give you lots of space, and will not try to force you to buy a car. BUT, their cars are marked up 2 to 3 thousand dollars compared to equally equipped models at nearby dealers. I would recommend starting at this dealer when your buying a car to test the waters and see what you might be interested in then buying a similar car at a nearby dealer once you have made your decision.

Excellent Experience

by from Ellwood City, PA |

I have purchased both new and used vehicles from McElwain's before. Throughout both purchasing processes, I found the salesmen and managers to be some of the friendliest car dealers I have ever dealt with. Time after time, they have gotten me into a car that I love and has worked for my wallet!

Great People!!

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

My wife and I recently purchased a new 2011 Chevy Traverse from McElwain and could not be more pleased. The attention we received from this dealership was first class from our very first conversation with them. Bob Filauri was the salesperson we purchased from and he assisted my wife and I in our vehicle selection, the options we chose and even options for leasing or buying. We worked with Patty in finance and she led us through many options including the purchase of an extended warranty (which we had never purchased before). Throughout the entire transaction we never felt any pressure from them. We really felt like their main concern was that we got something we liked, that met our needs, and that we could afford. We also had the opportunity to meet Tony Ferrigno, the sales manager and Floyd McElwain, both of whom were truly appreciative that we purchased our new car from them. I recommended them to my brother, who also purchased a Chevy Impala from them. I would recommend McElwain Motors to anyone that is looking to buy a new or used car. You can just tell that they are really good people and care about you as a customer!