Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Service 877-706-7405

An AutoNation Company.

very friendly

by from Pompano Beach, Fl |

Eveyone that I met was very friendly and seemed genuinely interested in making sure that I was happy. I brought my car in for service - my contact, Anja is always very professional but not a robot...very thorough but relaxed... like I am dealing with a friend. Anja makes sure that I get what my car needs and nothing that it doesn't!

Great Customer Care

by from West Palm Beach Fl |

Steve Rahal was very patient and helpful in our attempt to purchase our 2010 Toyota Tundra. Everything about the sales process was very smooth and pleasant.

Proud Owner of a ML 350

by from Coral Springs, FL |

I have waited my entire life to purchase a Mercedes Benz and I picked the right place to purchase my dream. The dealership is a little hidden but well worth the hunt. All the cars are kept inside a large showroom and their selection in impressive. I had the opportunity of speaking with both the General Sales Manager and the General Manager of the Dealership. They were friendly and willing to spend time with myself and my wife. Our Salesman David B was easy to work with and went out of his way to make sure we got exactly what we wanted at a reasonable price. I will buy my next Mercedes from Pompano Mercedes Benz.

Personal Service

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

Had a nice experience purchasing a new Mercedes. Keith Donohue made whole experience easy.

Mercedes-Benz of Pompano responded to this review

August 23, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership, Dino. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Perfect service

by from Davie |

Phillip Moody, you are the best. Thank you for your honesty and great work.

excellent dealer

by from boynton beach fl |

I am a long time customer at MB of Pompano and always dealt with Mrs. Virginia Aronson. She is a very pleasant person to deal with. As usual I have had a great experience buying a car from MB of Pompano and have recommend them to my friends.

2000 C280 Mercedes-Benz

by from Lauderhill, FL |

My experience in purchasing this Mercedes was good and got a lot of help by my sales person, Phillip Moddie who was very professional.

Great experience!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

It was a pleasure purchasing our new car from David Minnick at Mercedes of Pompano. The entire process was quick and efficient. Everyone we dealt with there was more then accommodating. We were thrilled with the custom work they did for us on the car as well. We plan on purchasing a second Mercedes from Dave in the near future. We love, love, love our new car! Thank you all.

Great buying experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

I bought my 2004 Acura RL on eBay from Mercedez-Benz of Pompana located in Pompano Beach, Florida. This is my first time buying a car on eBay. But the dealer was very professional with their advertisement and description of the vehicle (with detailed pictures), even providing a free CarFax. I corresponded with one of their salesmen, David Byles, who was very helpful with finalizing all the needed paperwork, and then coordinating with with my hired trucking company for shipment to Tucson, Arizona. The car is in excellent and almost like new condition. It's hard to believe that it's a 10-year-old car. But, what's most important is that my wife thinks it's a good buy and really loves the car!!

David Minnich and the new CLS

by from Coral Springs, FL |

About a month into my 2014 CLS550 and I love it. It replaced my 2012 version who's lease ended. Worked with David Minnich who was terrific as usual. This is the 5th car I have purchased from him and have never had an easier time from the start to the finish of the process. I recommend David to anyone without reservation.

THE BEST

by from MARGATE |

IS MY FOUR MERCEDES, THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER, MY SALES PERSON ROBERT ABRAHAMS, VERY PROFESSIONAL, KNOW WHAT IS HIS DOING, RECOMMEND 100% ASK FOR HIM, HE WILL GIVE THE BEST FOR YOU

Mercedes-Benz of Pompano responded to this review

July 8, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!