Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Used 888-596-2595 Used888-596-2595
Service 877-706-7405 Service 877-706-7405

The best by far!

by from fort lauderdale |

5.0 star rating First of all I would like to thank Steve Rahal for his personal service and attention. Thanks to Steve and the rest of the staff at Mercedes of Pompano. My car buying experience was head and shoulders above what you would expect when buying from a dealership. The personal service I received was very impressive. Thank you for making this car buying experience so easy and customer friendly. I sure will be returning for my next purchase and will be sending my friends to Mercedes of Pompano. All asking for Steve! Thanks again..

Great service, professional and I love me new car!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Thank you Richard Barri for making this process seamless and efficient. I love me new car!

Tom Via

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

Worst experience for service on my GL 550 I have ever received at any Mercedes dealer. Will never return to that location again!

Do not trust there quality of work

by from Boston, Ma |

I recently purchased a car. The car is beautiful and i like it a lot. I live out of town so i bought it off pictures, what the sales associate told me about the car. She gave me a service record showing all the services the car had done previous to me buying it. Once the car was shipped out here and i took it off the carriers truck it was making a noise. I called and spoke with my sales associate and she assured me it was nothing the car was just serviced prior to me buying. I took it to the Mercedes dealership just to have it checked. They told me it was the belt tightener and sheave pulley. Usually I wouldn't care because the car was sold as is but the dealership just changed the serpentine belt prior to me buying it. Which means they either didn't put the belt tensioner and sheave pulley together properly or they knew it was broken and didn't want to fix it. Again if it was a new issue and they didn't touch it prior i wouldn't care. But it not and I emailed them a copy of the invoice asking to see if i can be reimbursed. I spoke with the sales associated and asked if the James Mullen/sales manager can call me and even sent him a email on 01/15/2016 and he still no response. Its 10 days and i have got a response. I guess this is how they do business once they receive your money

Excellent Service

by from Pembroke Pines, Fl |

The vehicle I was a 2006 E320 CDI. The sales representative provided excellent service. The staff members ensured that the sale ran smoothly.

Good Service

by from Homestead, Fl |

Nice car, good customer service, I will recommend dealer for future buyers

My S550

by from davie, fl |

Sales and delivery experience was very pleasant, sales person was very helpful in selecting and choosing the option of my new S550

Great service

by from Pompano, Florida |

I had a great experience leasing the GLE 350. This is my second Mercedes that I've either bought or leased. The only reason I went to this dealership was because Mr Ali is an excellent, friendly, and helpful professional. I was very pleased with Mr Ali and my overall experience.

Buying made easy

by from Pompano Beach , Florida |

The experience l had buying a car was made very easy. I was in New York and called my salesman in pompano Florida to find the car I wanted in silver color. He had the car with the extras that I wanted. When I got to Florida we agreed on a price with relatively little bargaining on my trade. The sale went smoothly. Kudos to Mercedes of pompano

Mercedes Benz fun and pleasant buying experience

by from Boca raton, Fl |

After finding the right car for my specific needs the leasing process was very easy and professional. Jimmy Mullen and David Minnic treated me courteously and showed their expertise and knowledge about Mercedes products. This is my third Mercedes with Mercedes of Pompano.

Mercedes-Benz of Pompano responded to this review

December 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.