Mercedes-Benz of Pompano

Service 877-706-7405

An AutoNation Company.

Sporty and Safe 2015 C300

by from Lighthouse Point, FL |

I am just thrilled with my new 2015 C300! My salesman, David Byles, couldn't have been any better. The whole process what not what many perceive as the "unpleasant" car buying experience. David was very easy to work with, he didn't apply any sales pressure and it was so obvious that he genuinely cared about me and wanted me to get the most out of my car. He even arranged for me to get a tutorial with Harriett who did a great job demonstrating all of the whistles and bells of which there are many from the command console to the blind spot assist . Thank you!

Fantastic Dealership

by from Parkland, Fl |

This dealership is fantastic everything from management, sales staff, finance to any one on the floor. Professional and fair. Made the buying process easy with an outstanding product. Would recommend this dealership to everyone I know!

Great customer service

by from Miami, FL |

Had spoken to my dealer beforehand and he was prepared to show the vehicles that I preferred. He was very easy going - no pressure.

a go to place

by from Weston, Fl. |

It's difficult to say a car buying experience was a delight, yet this one was. From the first correspondence by email to the delivery of the vehicle this dealership was on top of their game and gave me a most professional, courteous and stress-less engagement. I mostly wish to thank my salesperson David Einhorn for walking me through this purchase without once losing his smile and offering his friendship. I highly recommend.

My bad experience with this dealership

by from Dallas Texas |

I tried to obtain information on a car available for sale. The sales lady was very unprofessional. Acted like she could care less in obtaining info. on car for me. I waited 7 hours for a call back on availability of car. Tried a different salesman,same treatment. It seems they were very confused and could not find the car that was showing for sale. Stay away from this dealership,there are others much more professional!

July 1, 2015

Hello Pietro, we regret that you had a negative experience with Mercedes-Benz of Pompano. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (954) 943-5000 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

excellent pricing

by from miami,fl |

in and out of finacing in minutes fast and friendly

First service

by from Deerfield Beach, Florida |

Ms Grooms was attentive and has earned my business for life. She made the service appointment a pleasure. Looking forward to leasing my next SLK-250 Christmas.

Above and Beyond

by from Key Largo, FL |

I live in the Florida Keys. So, pretty much everything is done over the internet. When I was in the market for a new car I did my homework, read all the reviews, watched all the videos and asked friends about the new car I chose. I'm tall so size is a concern. Since I hadn't driven in over 5 years due to medical conditions I asked a friend to check out the new CLA-250. Not enough leg room he said. But I should look at the 2015 C300. Totally restyled. I picked out the colors and options and proceeded to shop online. There are three other MB dealers between me and Pompano. All with good reputations. But no one answered the questions I presented or found the car I wanted. I expanded my search to include Pompano/Palm Beach. Merisol Cruz, the internet rep from Pompano called within minutes of my query. By the afternoon she had found the car. By the following morning I had a firm price. She was friendly, professional, and courteous throughout the sale. We arranged to have the car delivered in four days. My driver took me to Pompano where Merisol had all the players (finance, managers, etc.) waiting. Everything was explained to my satisfaction. The deal was done. Car was immaculate. And they made me feel special. The drive back to the Keys (about 95 miles) was to be my baptismal under fire. I hadn't gotten 1/2 hour South on the Turnpike and a large truck dumped some good size stones on the roadway. Right hood and right A pillar took the brunt. Scratch on the hood and good sized dent in the pillar. I notified Marisol. Service and body shop were alerted and a mere three days after the original delivery the professionals at Pompano MB had the car looking like new. Every step of the way was handled properly. I've been in service related business for 55 years and know when something is done right. Well done Merisol and the rest of the Pompano Beach Mercedes-Benz family.

Very professional and Friendly

by from Port Saint Lucie, Florida |

I just want to let everyone know who is considering on buying a MercedesBenz that MercedesBenz of Pompano is Outstanding!!!!! and a Great place to buy a Merceds... From the time that me and my wife walked in the door we were treated with nothing but Respect and Professionalism from all of the Team there. They went out of their to make sure that we were feeling like we were at home....Our Sales person was Millard Snyder...What a Great sales person and a Great guy....Chip was very Professional and knowledgeable on the cars and no matter how many cars that we looked at he was there to assist us with a smile... Chip wasn't pushy and that's what we liked about our Experience at MercedesBenz of Pompano!!!!!.. We Love our MercedesBenz C300!!!!

Excellent car buying experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I purchased a beautiful used car from Mercedes of Pompano. Chip Snyder was an excellent salesperson, knew what I was looking for and was not high pressure at all. In fact, he and Alex Damoorgian made the entire process as relaxed as possible. I expect to buy my family's cars from them in the future.

May 6, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Great Dealership

by from Coconut Creek, Florida |

Mercedes Benz of Pompano is the BEST! This is our 3rd Mercedes purchase from them and they've always been helpful as well as professional. We wouldn't dream of using another dealership! Our service manager, Anja is wonderful.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!