Ed Morse Bayview Cadillac

Used 888-454-6145
Service 888-861-8652

Buying a New Car

by from Coral Springs, FL |

We had a great sales experience with John Riley via the Costco Holiday Event. John was professional, experienced, and knowledgeable of the 2015 ATS Performance Coupe we purchased, and made all a pleasant experience for us. We also would like to say that the Finance Manager was also very pleasant and professional.

New ATS Coupe

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

Daniel Gagliano is the best sales representative I have ever dealt with. He patiently showed me everything there was to know about the ATS Coupe BEFORE its introduction. He had me test drive drive the 1st one to arrive and has reordered the specific one I want. Sales manager John and Finance manager Tony were great professionals, too. Thank you all!

All around great service!!

by from Ft Lauderdale, Fl |

I bought the car here and every experience has been A+ Best approach to service I have ever had anywhere I appreciate reminders of service due I may pay more at times but the pleasant experience and competent service ensures I return The service reps are fabulous!!! Thank you

Great buying experience, exceptionally good people

by from Hollywood, FL |

I purchased a New 2014 Cadillac CTS V-Sport I found the Sales people, management and finance, receptionist all to be very helpful, courteous and efficient Oleg my salesperson was very knowledgeable about all the physical and electronic controls in the in the CTS and he did an excellent job of teaching me how they all worked. He was also very kind to help me get my old car back to my house while I drove the new one back.

Very satisfied

by from Sunrise, Fl |

I am very please with the service I receive from ED Morse Cadillac on Federal Hwy. The employees are top notch, especially Jeffry A. I could drive to a dealership that is 10 minutes from my house, but I rather drive 30 minutes to this dealership. I am very satisfied with the service I receive from Ed Morse Cadillac on Federal Hwy. Keep up the good.

Great service but longer wait than expected.

by from Ft. Lauderdale |

The customer service advisor, scott, was great. Very pleasant friendly and personable. While standing around a few other service men checked to see if I was being helped. My only issue is that I was told the service would take 1.45 hours so I waited for it, however, it took over 2.5 hours to complete...that was a very loooong wait. Other than that...The service was fine.

will always come back

by from robert |

We are generally distrusting of car repair facilities....especially dealerships. But when I came in for some routine services at Ed Morse Bay View cadillac for the first time I was greeted warmly by a kind service person, Heather. She advised us on what was needed now and what could wait till we got back home. She didnt make me feel like she was reaching into my pocket at all! Thank you Heather and Cadillac!

Great Experience

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

We just leased a new Cadillac SRX from Bayview. Our salesman Mark was excellent and really worked over the course of a week to earn our business. Mark was very friendly and spent the time required to find the perfect car for us. The process of actually leasing the car was well organized and there was no hard selling of add on charges to the lease payment that I have experienced at other dealerships. Great all around.