Bianchi Honda

8430 Peach St, Erie, PA 16509

Used 866-980-2816

I'm Cured

by from Erie PA |

Thought it would be as pleasant as last time. Not at all. Had to wait almost 3 hours to be processed; then all forms had to printed and reprinted and reprinted again. Made one request, and heard salesperson relay that request to recon team. Never happened. Very disappointed, but now cured from shopping at Bianchi.

May 31, 2014

We are very sorry that you had an unpleasant visit the last time that you visited our dealership. Bianchi Honda strives for the perfect customer experience. We would like to make your recent visit up to you by helping out anyway possible. Please contact myself, Patrick Buren, Internet Manager at Bianchi Honda (814)868-9678 so I may assist you further. Again, we are very sorry about your recent visit and hope to hear from you soon.

Great Dealership

by from Erie, PA |

I've taken my old Cr-V to Bianchi for service and this time I was there to purchase. They made it happen for me and they were so nice in the process. The location is always a comfort and the transactions are always smooth.

November 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your business. We hope you enjoy your new Honda and look forward to giving you a lifetime of excellent service!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Butler, PA |

We purchased a 2007 Infiniti G35x from Bianchi Honda in July 2012. The experience was simply awesome despite some intial problems with our car. Our salesman, Bill Paulson, went above and beyond by calling us back when he said he would. There were several interested parties on this car and his diligence enabled us to finally get it. The transaction was one of the easiest car purchases we've ever been through. However, when we drove the car home from Erie to Butler, PA, the front wheel bearing was making quite a noise. Unfortunately, we hadn't purchased an extended warranty and were worried we were stuck. We called Bill and he quickly got the Service Manager and Used Car Manager, Sean, on the problem. Not only did they cover the repair, but they made it convenient for me by letting my local repair shop complete the work. What a novel idea, actually trying to make it easier on the customer!!! Sean and Bill went above and beyond by always calling when they said they would and following up afterwards to make sure we didn't have any unexpected repair surprises. My wife and I have never been happier with a dealer and we've bought every one of our cars online. What a great dealer Bianchi Honda in Erie, PA is!!!!!

November 10, 2012

Daniel, We would like to take the time to thank you for purchasing the 07 Infiniti G35. We are always happy to take the extra step to help our customers. Thank you again for your patience in dealing with this issue. We know that the Infinity will be a great car for you in the long run. Sean Stone and Bill Paulson both appreciate the kind words and look forward to helping you in the future.

Awesome experience!

by from Erie, PA |

I Bought a 2012 Civic LX 4 days ago. The staff was amazing, professional and efficient. They treated me with utmost respect and courtesy. I highly recommend Bianchi Honda to anyone looking for a quality vehicle. I LOVE my new car!

Awesome experience!

Satisfied

by from Erie, PA |

Bianchi and their sister dealership Porreco Nissan both have a ton of positive reviews, while most other dealers in the Erie area only have a handful, if any. I assume somebody who works for them is posting positive reviews. They just stand out from other dealers way too much to be believable. With that out of the way, I would recommend this dealer. My salesman, Bill P., was good. He gave me a pitch, and definitely did his best to get me to buy the car(which I did), but he is a salesman and that is his job. He wasn't pushy, and he kept quiet during the test drive and let me listen to the car. I really appreciated that. The finance guy I dealt with was Mike. I really liked him. He was quick and to the point. I had to leave the dealership after the test drive for an unrelated appointment, so he took my credit app. over the phone. He got back to me about 45 minutes later with the terms of the loan. The attitude was basically "this is what we can do, take it or leave it"(though in a very polite manner). I appreciated that he was direct. There was no slick salesmanship, very businesslike. Meeting with him in person was the same. It was quick and painless. Great guy to deal with. In conclusion, I have dealt with other dealers in the area recently, and my experience at Bianchi was definitely the best. I can't really speak to the quality of the car, as I've only had it a few hours, but the buying process was fairly painless. Bianchi will be at the top of my list in the future.

December 24, 2011

My name is Zak and one of my responsibilities with Bianchi Honda is to help our store promote receiving feedback from our previous clients; this involves asking our customers to provide an honest review of their experience after they buy or service here. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. It helps people that are interested in purchasing a new Honda gain an understanding of how we do business. At the end of the day, and no matter how hard we try, I do not expect nor do we want to receive all 5 star reviews for the exact reason you mentioned, it's just not realistic. I personally find the most helpful reviews to be the ones that allow us to improve our processes or practices for all our future clientele. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if there is anything you need or questions that come up. Happy Holidays and Congratulations on your new car. Sincerely, Zak Stahlsmith E-Commerce Director (814) 868-9678

review

by from Erie, PA |

Arron is a true professional salesman at Bianchi Honda, Erie, PA We are pleased with our '02 Nisson Sentra. He exhibitedREViewr exceptional interest in meeting our auto needs. Job well done. Ron Miller

Bought a new Honda Civic

by from Erie, Pa |

I would recommend Bianchi Honda, and specifically Josh Elliot, to anyone looking for a new car. My wife and I were very pleased with the excellent service we recieved and impressed with Josh's knowledge of the vehicles he sells. After comparing Honda cars with Toyota and Hyundai, I believe Honda vehicles are superior. Time will tell if our Homda Civic will be the quality vehicle that we were looking for, but it is certainly a beautiful car brand new. Bill Camery

Honda Purchase

by from Erie, PA |

Working with Joi and finalizing the paperwork was very easy. Almost bought a different car and Joi was very professional and gracious about it when I told her, which is why I went back to her when that purchase didn't happen.

Another New Element

by from Linesville, PA |

Hi, I just purchased my third Element from Chris Strong at Bianchi Honda. What can I say? I wouldn't buy a car from anyone else! Chris is honest and works to get the best deal for you. He has an easy-going personality that made the whole transaction pleasurable. I recommend anyone looking to buy/lease a Honda to see Chris! The only negative thing about my experience is that I wish the service department would have dusted the interior of the car before it left the lot. There's nothing like buying a new car and going home to clean it. And I DO miss the sunroof in the 2011 models.