Coral Cadillac

5101 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33064

New 888-695-3639
Used 888-866-6024
Service 888-696-6230

The Finest Selection Of One Owner, Very Clean Preowned Cars And Trucks From The Beautiful State Of Florida

Best of the Best

by from Coral Springs, Florida |

My husband and I visited many dealerships before returning to Coral Cadillac (for the third time!). By far, this dealership, its appearance, management, sales consultants & overall service is top of the line throughout the tri county area. Would never go anywhere else! We are very very pleased and will continue to refer our family and friends to Coral Cadillac

Love my Dealership!!

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

I brought my 2012 SRX in for the factory maintenance. As is always the case with Coral Cadillac, the service was impeccable, and the technician who worked with me was very knowledgeable and listened to everything I said about the car. The entire dept.staff were friendly.I was also helped immediately and was done in approximately one hour. Can't beat the service. While I was waiting, I browsed the showroom and was very impressed with the vehicles (the CTS in particular). The gentleman who came over to speak to me was very pleasant and answered all questions I had. As usual, I will continue to do business with this dealership. Love the White Diamond!!!

Great service

by from Lake Worth, Florida |

Hello, I would like to start off by saying how wonderful your salesman David Dill was during the process of purchasing my new SRX back in November 2013. He actually sold us our first Cadillac Escalade back in 2004 and we returned to him for our 2nd purchase from Coral. He is very professional at all times and makes the experience of purchasing a new vehicle very exciting and stress free. I currently had the SRX in for an oil change. Michael Stanwick was also very helpful, professional and made sure we received the new software update and the vehicle was cleaned. Thank you Coral for having a good staff of people taking care of your business and customers. Sincerely, Mrs. Mesa

Cadillac's and Corvettes

by from Ft Lauderdale FL |

C5 CORVETTE (CLASSIC IN SHOW ROOM CONDITION). HAD MINOR MECHANICAL ISSUE. CALLED MIKE STANWICK AND HE PLACED REPAIRS ON A FAST TRACK. PARTS CAME IN NEXT DAY AND REPAIRS WERE COMPLETED IN 24 HOURS. ALWAYS HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. MY WIFE IS PURCHASING A NEW SRX FROM DAVID DILL (WHO ALSO SOLD US OUR XTS). WE WOULDNT BE REPEAT BUYERS IF WE WERENT HAPPY WITH BOTH THE SALES AND SERVICE AT CORAL CADILLAC

Coral is the Best

by from Lauderdale by the Sea |

Coral is the Best dealership I have ever been to. Made a mistake and went to Bayview Cadillac one time.Bayview Cadillac Ft Lauderdale sold me a certified 2010 SRX that had been in an accident. Very low end scum. Would do nothing. Not even talk to me.After 30 new Cadillacs I tell everyone to stay away from Bayview Cadillac. I would like to pay for a full page ad to avoid Bayview and very low end ownership Ed M

Great Service

by from Ft Lauderdale Florida |

My check engine light came on so I called my service advisor, Michael. He told me to promptly bring in the vehicle and had a loaner available for me. The level of service I have received from Coral Cadillac is the BEST of any car dealer I have ever dealt with, including Lexus of Pembroke Pines, Lexus of North Miami, Warren Henry, and Mercedes Benz of Fort Lauderdale. Coral understands customer service. I live less than a mile from Bayview Cadillac, yet drive to Coral for all of my service needs. Thank you! Cindy G.

Friendly service

by from Boca Raton Florida |

Brought in our 2010 Escalade EXT for scheduled maintenance. While there, the service consultant checked truck tires and found all four to be under-inflated. He took the time to show us where to locate the PSI for each tire (on the door panel), when to check tire pressure, then suggested that we swing by the dealership Service Center at any time to check and restore tire pressure. Job performed to and above our expectations. Staff always polite, friendly, resourceful, and respectful. Drive home after vehicle maintenance was smooth, quiet, and stress-free. We absolutely ADORE our Escalade truck (and so do the service staff!)

Excellent Body Shop Service and Pricing

by from Boca Raton Florida |

Brought in my new CTS for some body work and was really pressed for time to get the work done before the holidays. The collision department did not disappoint! Car was completed very quickly, communication was great, and the work that was done was first rate. Furthermore, the estimate was clearly a fair one, but the final price was even better after a surprising reduction.

Straight shooters

by from Tampa Florida |

My existing lease car agreement was due to expire. I was in the Ft. Launderdale area between Christmas and New Year's and decided to look for a car on the East coast of Florida. From my internet search I came across Coral Cadillac. I did a cost comparison of vehicles using my USAA membership. When entering the doors of Coral Cadillac, Don Lemay greeted me and provided a complete summary of the Cadillac SRX, the vehicle I was considering. He gave me a test drive and also asked what my preferences were for my vehicle of choice. We then discussed sales prices and I showed in my USAA cost comparisons. Without hesitation, he matched the USAA low price and my vehicle of choice. In about 2.5 hours after entering the doors, I drove out in my new Cadillac SRX. Since it was late in the day, at my request, he provided a detailed explanation of the entire vehicle the following day. To put it simply, Don Lemay absolutely provided the best auto transaction I have ever experienced. I recommend him, without any hesitation to everyone.

Great Experience!!!!

by from Pompano Beach, Florida |

Went into dealership only to get information, not to buy a car, but in the process of quoting a lease number for a new XTS, was so impressed with the deal that I ended up leasing the car that day. Didn't think it would be possible since I still had 8 months to go on my Buick lease, but Mike Perlin made it happen. Speaking of Mike, he was a joy to work with. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of the car, was friendly and not at all pushy. I leased my last 2 Cadillacs from Bayview but didn't return because their salesman never followed up on two occasions when I had asked for information on the XTS. I look forward to a continuing relationship with Coral Cadillac.

Best Luxury Dealership

by from Deerfield Beech Florida |

We have been primarily Jaguar, BMW and Mercedes owners, but we were ready for a new car and looked at many brands including the XTS. We found that what were options in many of the other brands; were standard in the Cadillac. After diligent research and several trips to the dealership to learn the brand, we decided to lease the 2014 XTS Luxury with sunroof, navigation and driver awareness package. Although we have only had this car for a few days, we are extremely pleased and impressed with the quality of the car. We had a wonderful experience dealing with Coral Cadillac. And, sincerely appreciate the exceptional level of service from your sales consultant John Kobosko. Thank you Coral Cadillac for making our purchase pleasurable.