Tri-Star Motors Tyrone

4548 E Pleasant Valley Blvd, Tyrone, PA 16686

Used 814-684-4100

just awful

by from altoona, pa |

I purchased my first car here and I just have to say although the customer service was good in the buying process I feel like I was played a fool, I foolishly agreed to the price and monthly payments of the car and after not even a month realized that it was too outrageous and not worth it and tried to Contact the dealer to see if I could work something else out but all that came out of that was a whole lot of nothing nobody there seems to want to help me out now I'm in debt and very unsatisfied.

February 2, 2015

In response to this anonymous post we have made every effort to identify the reviewer with the hope of resolving the issue. Unfortunately we cannot confirm who they are or if it was posted by one of our customers. For over 12 years Tri-Star Motors has built an outstanding reputation for providing exceptional customer service. We consistently rank the highest in customer satisfaction for both sales and satisfaction among our contemporaries. If one of our customers posted this review we encourage you to please reach out to us. We will make every effort to accommodate you. Please call (814) 684-4100 and ask for the Owner Vince Solimando or our General Manager Rod Davis. Thank you.

Satisfied Repete Customer

by from Winburne, PA |

I have purchased 1 used and 2 new vehicles from this dealership. Their prices were the lowest and their appraisals of my trade-ins were honest. Due to my salesman's persistance, Ford Motor Co honored my $750 coupon that was expired. I have no doubt that I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Chip at Tri Star.

Great service and good but not the cheapest price

by from State college, PA |

They do have great service and good price, But it is not the cheapest. For Focus, their price is 700ish more than what I paid from other dealer.

Never again!

by from Altoona PA |

We purchased a vehicle from Tristar and within a week began having problems, which Tristar would not stand behind. The salesman are great, however, the owner needs to learn a thing or two about customer service.

March 22, 2013

Upon being notified about the discrepancy we have taken every measure to correct the oversight. We apologize for the error and have taken every effort to ensure it never happens again. We have since worked things out with the customer and they are totally satisfied at this time.

Fantastic experience

by from Altoona, pa |

Made purchasing a vehicle a pleasure. Very courteous staff. Their product knowledge was above all expectations. I love my vehicle and would go back their for any future purchases, friends and family as well.

February 2, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you enjoyed your experience at Tri-Star Ford of Tyrone!

great experience

by from Pa. |

My husband and I traveled a good distance to purchase our Ford Edge. The time spent was worth it. Andy took his time to explain everything we needed to know about the vehicle, which is alot. The staff made us so comfortable throughout the process that it was actually enjoyable. To Vince, Andy and Christine a special Thanks.

September 19, 2012

We're glad you enjoyed doing business with us! Thank you for the kind review!

finding a car for a friend

by from cresson,pa |

the dealership was very helpful, when finding the right car for a friend, would recommend dealership to any friend or family

September 19, 2012

Thanks for the great review!

pre owned car

by from Altoona |

I found that the Lincoln I was looking for to be a great car, and was surprised at how fast the whole process was. Vince you rock!!

August 24, 2012

Thanks for the great review of Tristar Tyrone. We truly appreciate it! Be sure to recommend us to your friends and Thanks again!

horrible

by from altoona |

bout this car a less than a year ago had to put tires brakes frontend need alligned the work car i ever owned ill neveer go back all not to metion spark plugs were fouled

July 13, 2012

At Tri-Star Motors we take our customer reviews very seriously. For over 12 years Tristar Motors has built our reputation on value and customer service. All of the vehicles we sell are inspected, come with a warranty and also include our Ultimate Advantage service package. We also provide a discount booklet worth hundreds of dollars in discounts. Our dealership consistently ranks the highest in customer satisfaction for both sales and satisfaction among our peer dealers with Ford Motor Company. In response to this review we have made every attempt to identify the reviewer with the hope of resolving the concerns mentioned. Unfortunately, we have not been able to. When someone posts anonymously it doesn't give us enough information to research the issue. If this is was an actual customer review we welcome them customer to reach out to us directly to see if their concerns can be resolved amicably. Please call Rod Davis or Paul Smith at (814) 684-4100. We would welcome the opportunity to assist in resolving your issue. We truly value each and every customer and invite everyone to experience the exceptional sales and service Tri-Star Motors has to offer.

Dodge

by from Altoona, PA |

Bought a dodge caravan 2006 and absolutely love it. Glad I bought it

January 6, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review. We greatly appreciate it. We're glad you enjoyed your experience with Tri-Star Motors Tyrone. Be sure to tell you friends! Thanks again from Tri-Star Motors Tyrone.