StateCollegeMotors.com

Service 888-477-5043

Driven To Be The Best

Great dealership

by from Coalport PA |

We have bought our last four vehicles from State College Nissan, always very pleased. Great customer service, great to deal with, all around pleasant experience.

Great visit to a great dealership

by from State College, PA |

I took my car in for the yearly inspection, emissions check, oil change, and regular check-up, and chose to wait for my truck (Nissan Frontier). The sales people remembered me and spoke. The service people were ready, got the truck in immediately, and were done in less than 60 minutes - including washing and vacuuming. The very nice waiting area has a TV, snacks and drinks - for free! There is no attempt to make you spend more for extra services, and I used a coupon to get a discount on the oil change. The best news is that I was out the door for less than $50! I know it sounds like I work for the dealership, but I don't. They have been great ever since I bought the truck.

Audi Q5 15,000 mile Service

by from State College, PA |

Excellent service and very responsible service people.

Buying a Nissan was a breeze!

by from Woodland, PA |

We recently shopped online to narrow down our buying choices. After consulting Consumer Reports we used their True Car guarantee and visited Nissan State College at their tent sale. Jeff our salesman was knowledgeable and personable. He answered our questions, and went above and beyond. We only had our expired insurance card and he called State Farm and had one e-mailed to them so we could drive home in our brand new Nissan Rogue! Thanks Nissan for 0.0 financing for 60 months, that enabled us to purchase new instead of used! Thanks Jeff!

New to area

by from Boalsburg, PA |

Routine oil change & tire rotation.... spotless facility, helpful friendly service. Thanks!

StateCollegeMotors.com responded to this review

April 3, 2015

Hi Keith! We're glad you enjoyed your service. Thank you for the kind words. Welcome to the area, we hope you like your new home and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Nice Service!

by from State College,PA |

Expensive but nice service. The people there were helpful and their shuttle service is wonderful.

Great experience!

by from Lewistown,Pa. |

Keith was wonderful to deal with. Courtious and knowledgable about the car.The test drive was with a website fellow by the name of "Allen". What a please to talk to. We'll be back!

great service, clean dealership

by from lewistown pa |

Service e on my car was done in a very timely manner. Waiting area very nice,coffee and snacks included!

Great Srvice

by from State College, PA |

I recently had an issue with a High Pressure Fuel Pump that was diagnosed quickly and repaired the same day without appointment. The staff was very professional and they handled the warranty claim without issue.

Excellent Service and nice facility

by from Summerdale,PA |

Although I did not end up buying a car I still had a great experience with this whole facility. Every single person I spoke to was friendly and very efficient. The waiting area and entire property in general was very nice. I mainly worked with Nate and he has a great sense of humor and a lot of patience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I will certainly be back.