StateCollegeMotors.com

Service 888-477-5043

Driven To Be The Best

Excellent Service!

by from Kane, pa |

Excellent service! Highly recommended and will definitely consider my next vehicle purchase from this Nissan dealership. Service is as important to price to me and you finally nailed it!

25,000 mile checkup of Audi A4 Avant

by from State College, PA |

I brought my Audi A4 Avant in for a 25,000 checkup. Catrina, the Service Advisor, was very helpfull and answered all of my questions. The cost and time for the job were were less than expected. The waiting room, with wifi, was very comfortable and I was able to get a lot of work done while waiting. Finally, Steve did an outstanding job of washing the car.

Excellent Service

by from Boalsburg, Pa |

On Time, friendly service. First class in all respects!

Audi S4 Airbag Recall Service

by from Boalsburg, PA |

Excellent service: work performed within the estimated time and pleasant waiting area with free coffee, etc.

Service Experience

by from Julian,PA |

I was in for a service appointment and not only was the staff extremely helpful but very accommodating with the scheduling. An issue arose with the vehicle which required attention and another service appointment was scheduled to my convenience. The service desk could not have been more helpful. They make it easy to keep coming back. Great dealer. Hires and trains well. Good job.

Excellent Dealer

by from Philipsburg, PA |

Very friendly and courteous Work was done in a short amount of time and we were ask if anything else could and they volunteered to inspect the car.

Great Staff and service

by from Milroy, PA |

The customer service Rep., Ms. Kathy Ritter, was very pleasant, courteous, and very sincere in handling my service request. The service was completed in a very timely manner.This was one of the most pleasant visits I had at this dealership. I can see a huge improvement in customer service since the purchase of our car in 2010. Keep up the good work! Sincerely, Gary

Unbeatable Service, Every Time!

by from State College, PA |

Every time I call or visit the service center at Nissan State College (for routine maintenance) everyone is over-the-top helpful and knowledgeable. Add in the Nissan rewards program and there is no need to ever go anywhere else!

My experience

by from state college, PA |

It was such a great experience .. I was dealing with Ben Kolosov and he was so helpful in many ways.. He was always there whenever I needed to ask him a question and he was replaying as fast as he has the answers. The process was easy and convinent in many ways, the price, the paper works, and the time that It took. I will surly recommend Audi and Ben Kolosov for my friends.

University language instructor

by from State College, PA. |

We were two professional women waiting for our cars to be inspected and the oil changed. What a nice gesture- the nice young woman service manager walked me to a waiting area, and said:"Relax and have a cup of tea", which I did. The wait did not seem long, since there were free goodies for us, but the best part was finding cookie dough in the fridge, and an oven to bake them in! The time flew by, and nice sales and service personnel came by to say hello, introducing themselves and offering help with our next purchase. We in turn offered freshly-baked cookies to the guys. What a clever idea to make customers to feel at home- you must be first in town with these amenities! We will be back, I am sure. Keep up the good work in the service department My car was road-tested, washed and detailed even. Thank you for a fun rainy afternoon.