Coral Springs Auto Mall

9330 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071

Used 800-379-5167

Great Customer experience

by from West Palm Beach |

I bought a WV golf GTI there a few days ago. I am very happy with it. I got it in Kia store and I dealt with Mitch. He was very helpful and honest. Overall I am very glad I went there! It took me 2 months to find my car and that's where I got it. Everyone in there was nice and professional.

Great place to buy a car

by from Tamarac FL |

This is not our first car we bought at Coral Springs Auto Mall. bought new car this week from them and could not be happier Mitch & Glenn are the best. everyone very helpful we have had service with them also and no complaints. They make you feel comfortable and never ever push you. but work with you. I have bought new cars from other Kia dealers and they can't compare to Coral Springs Auto Mall.

REVIEW

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

I'm only 19 years old and I walked into the dealership and was greeted so comfortably by everyone there at the Coral Springs Honda. I got my first car which is a 2014 Accord Coupe , by far the best car I have ever drove besides my mom's Benz.. Paul Simms made even moment I was there very smooth going everyone helped make it an awesome experience.

GREAT experience!

by from Coral Springs, Fl |

I'm only 19 years old and I got my first car at Coral Springs Honda..it's a 2014 Honda Accord Coupe, by far the best car I've ever drove and Paul Simms helped make it the best experience ever for me.. I'm enjoying my car so much it's been two weeks. The staff there is absolutely amazing and so easy to deal with because they're so welcoming..my dad actually bought a car there also, so I guess it Hondas run in the family.

Great purchase experience.

by from Davie fl |

I leased a Optima SX Turbo from Coral Springs Kia about three years ago. It is time to visit them again as my lease will soon expire. I find it hard to believe there are so many poor reviews given my experience..Mike Shearer was my sales representative and I felt he was working with me to get the best deal for me. I am a shopper and got price quotes from other internet departments. Coral Springs was the best for me. Even the general manager, who I believe is very sharp, was very interested in my complete satisfaction. I also have been back for service several times and had a very good experience. They now have a dedicated service facility which has improved the service experience. I will be contacting them for a quote on my next purchase and will get competitive bids. I'm sure that they will do there very best to earn my loyalty. Nick F

Coral Springs auto mall experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I received a good deal here, $400 less than other dealerships. But after that my experience was horrible. I received recall notices and when I returned I was treated like garbage from the service manager and his team. They barked things at me, made me wait an hour to even get seen and told me if I didn't like it then to leave. I was appalled. I would never trust these people again!

USES VETERANS & MILITARY TO BAIT & SWITCH CAR BUYE

by from Farmington, NM |

I called about an advertised car with an advertised special lease. 3 of 3 times I called asking for the Internet sales manager, Gary, as the ad directed, each time I was not connected to him. Each time I asked specifically what my due at signing would be & If there are ANY hidden terms. Even when the Internet sales-manager, Gary, did call me, I was not given any other information. I asked my sister to sign for me, she gave all the credit info, she was approved and then I was told that this special lease-offer required me to be a recent college grad, (within 2 yrs), AND a member of the military! Suddenly the lease exploded in price. I would be required to add thousands in deposit or double my payment. Its disgusting that I asked specific questions many times but only when I was ready to go get my car was the true cost to me revealed by Gary, the internet sales-manager. I was told that it says in fine print the buyer must qualify for any incentives. I explained that I called specifically about that and that info was not shared until after credit was approved. Its exactly the shady car salesmen stereotype. The ad does not celebrate the incentive to VETERANS rather it uses it to bait people hoping that at the final minute they will suffer the added cost rather than starting the car search over. Please do not support this dealership whose tactics are designed to take advantage of the customer.

Very Pleased Customer

by from Tamarac, FL |

I just wanted to share what a GREAT experience i had purchasing my new vehicle at Coral Springs Auto Mall. Chris Robinson along with my sales manager Mike Pennachio were so helpful and made my whole experience a breeze. I would recommend anyone purchasing or leasing a new vehile to go to the Coral Springs Auto Mall. I wouldnt send them anywhere else! Thanks again for all of your help :)

Coral Springs Kia - very unethical behavior

by from Tamarac, FL |

We had a very bad experience with Coral Springs Kia through Mike, their internet sales manager. He totally lied--a bait and switch. He committed to a fixed price for the color and model of Soul we wanted, even if they had to get it from another local dealer, so we went there and they would not honor the commitment. Another salesman named Glenn teamed up and they tried to switch us on the color, then more money. Mike even admitted that he told us what I am claiming but blamed it on his boss. This behavior is not at all acceptable and makes internet shopping seem useless and suspect for this dealer and the industry.

Straight forward

by from Miami Lakes |

After shopping tirelessly online only to show up at dealerships and there be no car as advertised I was tired of the games. I was very skeptical when the low mileage car advertised at Coral Springs Nissan showed up online, but I sent an email request to ensure it was there. I showed up and it was there. The price was good online, and I tried to haggle a bit with the online price. They were flexible and I was out of there in about 2.5 hrs with my new Rogue. I was concerned with the previous reviews I read online, but I am happy to say I had a different experience.