Coral Springs Auto Mall

9330 W Atlantic Blvd, Coral Springs, FL 33071

Used 800-379-5167

Coral Springs auto mall experience

by from Fort Lauderdale |

I received a good deal here, $400 less than other dealerships. But after that my experience was horrible. I received recall notices and when I returned I was treated like garbage from the service manager and his team. They barked things at me, made me wait an hour to even get seen and told me if I didn't like it then to leave. I was appalled. I would never trust these people again!

USES VETERANS & MILITARY TO BAIT & SWITCH CAR BUYE

by from Farmington, NM |

I called about an advertised car with an advertised special lease. 3 of 3 times I called asking for the Internet sales manager, Gary, as the ad directed, each time I was not connected to him. Each time I asked specifically what my due at signing would be & If there are ANY hidden terms. Even when the Internet sales-manager, Gary, did call me, I was not given any other information. I asked my sister to sign for me, she gave all the credit info, she was approved and then I was told that this special lease-offer required me to be a recent college grad, (within 2 yrs), AND a member of the military! Suddenly the lease exploded in price. I would be required to add thousands in deposit or double my payment. Its disgusting that I asked specific questions many times but only when I was ready to go get my car was the true cost to me revealed by Gary, the internet sales-manager. I was told that it says in fine print the buyer must qualify for any incentives. I explained that I called specifically about that and that info was not shared until after credit was approved. Its exactly the shady car salesmen stereotype. The ad does not celebrate the incentive to VETERANS rather it uses it to bait people hoping that at the final minute they will suffer the added cost rather than starting the car search over. Please do not support this dealership whose tactics are designed to take advantage of the customer.

Very Pleased Customer

by from Tamarac, FL |

I just wanted to share what a GREAT experience i had purchasing my new vehicle at Coral Springs Auto Mall. Chris Robinson along with my sales manager Mike Pennachio were so helpful and made my whole experience a breeze. I would recommend anyone purchasing or leasing a new vehile to go to the Coral Springs Auto Mall. I wouldnt send them anywhere else! Thanks again for all of your help :)

Coral Springs Kia - very unethical behavior

by from Tamarac, FL |

We had a very bad experience with Coral Springs Kia through Mike, their internet sales manager. He totally lied--a bait and switch. He committed to a fixed price for the color and model of Soul we wanted, even if they had to get it from another local dealer, so we went there and they would not honor the commitment. Another salesman named Glenn teamed up and they tried to switch us on the color, then more money. Mike even admitted that he told us what I am claiming but blamed it on his boss. This behavior is not at all acceptable and makes internet shopping seem useless and suspect for this dealer and the industry.

Straight forward

by from Miami Lakes |

After shopping tirelessly online only to show up at dealerships and there be no car as advertised I was tired of the games. I was very skeptical when the low mileage car advertised at Coral Springs Nissan showed up online, but I sent an email request to ensure it was there. I showed up and it was there. The price was good online, and I tried to haggle a bit with the online price. They were flexible and I was out of there in about 2.5 hrs with my new Rogue. I was concerned with the previous reviews I read online, but I am happy to say I had a different experience.

Stay Away

by from PBG |

Purchased a Used Car from this dealer, and it's been one horrible experience after another. I don't expect white glove service when buying a used car, but it would have been nice for the sales person to take the time to get off his cell phone and explain to me the features of the car I just spent $20,000 on. Speaking of that 20K car, I had it three days before it had transmission problems and spent 8 days in the shop.

Don't bother going there

by from parkland,fl |

In 2o years of purchasing cars I never experienced such a lack of professionalism as I did at this store.They were rude,unfriendly,and were'nt willing to accomodate my transportation needs.They wanted to sell me what they wanted to sell me, not what my needs were.They were on the wrong car and insisted that i'd be a fool if I didn't accept their offer.I told them,you can never give get the right price on the wrong car! The manager's were totally oblivious and discourteous.I walked out of the Nissan store and went to Weston Nissan and in 2hours I was in my new 270Z.

internet inquiry

by from Tamarac |

no response!can't believe it I live just like around the corner from this store. Now I will not even bother to go in.