Sun Motor Cars

6677 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Used 717-421-2581

Terribly Disappointing...

by from St. Louis, MO |

I purchased a vehicle out of state and it has been a complete disaster. Don't get me wrong, they were extremely eager to sell the car and make sure that I got all the information I needed when I was negotiating and also they were quick to respond to calls and e-mails. Unfortunately, once I sent those signed papers back to Sun Motors, I have experienced some of the worst service in my entire life. First, Sun Motors refused to return my calls for over a week and a half. People love to transfer you to someone else, by putting you on hold, only to finally get transferred to voice-mail, which is essentially a black hole there. E-mails are not promptly returned. In fact, I am still waiting on a response regarding the carbon copies of the paperwork I signed. Even worse, I received an e-mail response that included insulting language referring to myself, that was "accidentally" forwarded to me. Finally, it has been over 2 months and I still have not received the paperwork for the car and Sun Motors did not send the title to the bank or myself. Instead, it was sent to some unknown entity called Reg USA. Overall, just an awful experience. Not recommended.

Horrible Service Experience - and dishonest

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I've owned several Mercedes products over the years, and had them all serviced by Sun Motors in Mechanicsburg. Each year when the cars were in for the PA state inspection, I was always shocked, surprised and disappointed by the number of issues that Sun Motors claimed needed to be repaired to pass inspection. Shouldn't 50-$60,000 cars be engineered better? After speaking to several other people who had the same thoughts in December 2012, I took my car back to Sun Motors once again for the state inspection. When the service manager called me saying I needed $4,000 in repairs to pass inspection for things like motor mounts, struts, universal joints, etc, I decided to take my car to a different repair shop for second opinion. The second repair shop said that I didn't need any of that stuff performed. Now in 2013, I had the exact same experience with Sun Motors claiming I needed $5,700 in repairs to pass inspection. And once again, I took the car to a different inspection station for a second opinion, who required absolutely no repairs. DON'T TRUST SUN MOTORS SERVICE!

Had the car I wanted,and buying was seamless!

by from Lancaster pa |

Excellent staff,very clean dealership,smooth and fast purchase!

Great Certified Cars

by from Middletown,PA |

I bought my 2007 SLK280 last week at Sun Motor Cars Mercedes-Benz. It was a great buying experience including a great automobile, a nice salesman, and reasonable price.