CVM Autopark

6714/20 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Used 888-609-8193

First New Car

by from Philadelphia PA |

I recently purchased my first new car. I shopped at many local dealers, but when I looked at everything available to me in my price range, CVM offered me the most in a car, for the best price! Every member of the team, was so wonderful to me...I plan on coming back for the next car! Thank you everyone at CVM!

"Over the Moon" HAPPY!

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

We recently purchased a new Dodge Challenger. We were totally, 100% happy with the way the entire purchase went. From the time we stopped to look at the cars for the first time, till we were driving off the lot in the new car, we had nothing but, a great experience! Would definitely recommend this dealership for your next purchase!

Volkswagen's lack of product support

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I just had my 2012 VW Jetta in for it's 50K mile check. Just prior to this, my passenger airbag light had indicated that the airbag for the passenger was shut off. I requested them to look at it, and it was determined that (no cause by care of vehicle - so it must have been a defect in manufacturing) it would cost $1,000 plus to fix and that the 3-year, 36K mile coverage had expired. In addition, the increased coverage that I purchased, covers everything but the air bags. I find interestingly convenient! Well, I'll never buy another VW again and my friend who was in the process of selecting a VW Beetle has determined to make a different selection. VW - stand by your product if it is as good as you say it is!

An Unexpected Pleasure

by from Saratoga County, NY |

I've bought many cars from many dealers over my 64 years of existence. Never have I encountered such a professional staff assuring you of a pleasant buying experience with no surprises (and believe me I've seen them all). I'm from NY and I basically negotiated for a used car online along with a value for my trade. I really expected the worst but I must say it turned out to be smoothest transaction I've ever had. From Jim Porter the GM, through Jeff Lang the Sales Mgr, Justin Forer in Sales, Jay Ryan the Bus. Mgr. and everyone in between absolutely the BEST!!!!

Great experience

by from Carlisle, Pa |

We went car shopping today for my grand daughter. We were greeted by Mike Ulrich. From there the day was great. He listened to our needs and gave us helpful information on what would be best. He gave us a great deal and held the car for her to drive. A few hours later she drove away happily. When I return to buy another car I will surely look for Mike. All sales people should be like him. THANKS Mike!!!

UPDATE (6/25)

by from Staunton, VA |

I wrote the review below entitled "Buyer Beware." I have changed my ratings above because CVM really came through for us. Because of the issues stated above, they went above and beyond to help us out. We live 3.5 hours away from the dealer, but they sent a driver to pick up our car, left a rental, and took it back to PA to fix the rims free of charge. They also gave us a great deal on new tires and fixed a chip in the windshield for free. The car drives wonderfully now, and we are very grateful. Thanks Jim and Dave and everyone at CVM for working with us and making sure we were happy. Even with the confusion of our actual sale, I would now recommend CVM to car buyers.

Buyer Beware!

by from Staunton, VA |

We went to CVM to purchase a used VW Jetta Sportwagen TDI. The customer service and buying process seemed fine, even easy, at the time -- and we got a good APR. However, we have since realized how many lies we were told. First, the internet sales person, Chip Taylor, told us the car was certified pre-owned, an assumption that we brought to the bargaining table. He also told us some false information about the financing process. Conveniently, Chip no longer works for the company, so there is no one to hold accountable. Our salesperson, Roger Sowers, told us that the tires were in the middle of their life, and that the slight shimmy we felt at high speeds would go away with new tires. All untrue. The tires needed replacing and the shimmy was the result of two bent rims. The total on these repairs will cost us $1500. Perhaps we should have been more suspicious, but this is still a terrible way to do business. I recommend buying a car elsewhere.