Delray Acura/Hyundai

655 NE 6th Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Best Purchasing Experience Ever!

by from Delray Beach, FL |

We picked up our Acura RDX two days ago and couldn't be more pleased. We went to Delray Acura on a recommendation from friends. They recommended we speak with Ron Hirsch. We contacted Ron,set up an appointment and from the minute we walked in knew we were in the right place. He was interested in what we wanted and made some very helpful suggestions to help us narrow down our choices and select the right vehicle. After our first meeting we went and looked at several other vehicles before deciding on the RDX from Delray Acura. When we returned Ron delivered on his promises and then some. We never felt the least bit pressured and were confident we could trust his recommendations. We are pleased with both the price of the new car and the trade in on our old car. We have purchased many vehicles in the past and can honestly say that we have never been more pleased. .

CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE!

by from WEST PALM BEACH, FL |

My wife and I just leased a Sonata from Delray Hyundai and could not be happier. To be honest, one of my fears has always been dealing with car salesmen. Not because they are not good people but because they are professionals and know their industry far better than the average bear and that can be intimidating and frustrating. In dealing with Alan Silverman at Delray Hyundai, all of that went away. Hence my title, Customers for life. My wife and I met with Alan and we left satisfied and very happy with our new Sonata. It's easy to tell when someone is acting as if they are interested or care what you are saying or concerned about. In dealing with Alan, he was genuine and easy to talk to. For those that say, "Well that's his job" I can only suggest taking the opportunity in dealing with Alan Silverman at Delray Hyundai if you are considering a new car. Judge for yourself. I am sure you will find your experience to be just as enjoyable as ours was. Thank you again Alan for all of your help! We cant wait to come back when were due for new cars.

"Like Dealing With My Favorite Brother In Law!"

by from delray beach fl |

This was the best experience in my 61 years of buying cars. I grew up in a new car dealership, so I know and understand most of the factors that create a good or bad feeling....especially the "buyers remorse" that hits you a few days after the commitment is made. I made one phone call for an appointment with Al SIlverman. While on the phone I gave him the make/model/features of the 2016 Sonata I had almost signed for in WPB. Within a couple of hours, I received the quote. I could not make it to the appointment at the time I had said I would arrive. However, Al had already figured that I would show up and had Carlos Menendez standing by to meet and greet and get down to business. Carlos asked me about colors. I told him I had looked at the ones on the lot and had decided on a red because I could not find the blue color I had seen in an ad. It was raining pretty hard. Carlos insisted,against my protest, that he go to another lot and look to see if they had a Sonata in this color. He got wet, but he returned with the absolutely PERFECT blue car I wanted. The paperwork was done in record time, while the car was being serviced. I wanted to drive away immediately but Carlos insisted on a thorough check out. I am glad he did. The electronics and other features are astounding and reminded me of check outs in the B-52, F-104, DC-8, and Boeing 727. There was NO WAY I would have been able to use the options he chose to show me without a demonstration...just would not have happened...and he knew it. The next morning I left on a 2000 mile, six day trip in the best car I have have ever owned..including my Mercedes, Cadillacs, and Lincolns. I averaged 41.7 miles per gallon ( for 1958 miles) by actual measured fuel usage. This was .8 MPG less than the trip computer indicated. This is incredible for a four door sedan traveling 70 MPH. Every single feature worked as advertised...with the exception of the Bluelink folks not being able to answer any one of three questions I asked. Fortunatly, there were no emergencies. On the trip, I got many compliments on the car. What a joy to drive! I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to my family and best friends. This is the way buyers should be treated and this is the very reason this dealership is one of the most productive in the entire world. Thank you, Dr. Ron Elliott West Palm Beach

purchase of hyundai genesis"

by from West Palm Beach |

easy experience-great car,my third genesis,allan silverman and roberto alfaro were straightforward none of the stereotypical auto dealer antics. it was a pleasure.I have recommended several potential customers.

It is time to pass down my car to my daughter

by from Boynton Beach |

It is time to pass down my car to my daughter and buy a new one. I have been a loyal customer of Delray Hyundai for years. I have been looking at the Hyundai Genesis for awhile. Nice lines, with all the features I wanted in a luxury car and you can't beat the warranty or the price. After very little negotiation with Delray Hyundai, I received a deal I couldn't pass up. It was actually a very effortless, almost stress free transaction. Everything went smoothly and now I am proud owner of my dream car. Thank you Delray Hyundai for making the dreaded car buying experience semi enjoyable.

Excellent, Professional, and Friendlly

by from Boca Raton, FL |

It has been many years since I have bought a new car. Carlos Meendendez made this process very comfortable and a pleasing experience. He was very patient in answering all my questions and acted in a pleasant and courteous manor. His explanations were extremely helpful. It was a delightful experience to deal with him. Carlos is "FIVE STAR" all the way!

Courteous, professional, helpful

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I was fortunate to work with Alan Silverman, who had been recommended to me by several friends. Alan presented all the options to us and once we decided to lease a 2016 Sonata, took care of all the arrangements, including contacting my insurance company. He even went above and beyond, coming to my home to help program the garage door control! I was very pleased with his service and continued interest in our enjoyment with the new car.

Leasing made easy

by from Delray Beach, Fl |

My wife and I were greeted by Phil Jablon and I immediately had a good feeling. We had already been to 1 dealer and were planning on seeing several more. We wanted to take our time before deciding on what vehicle we wanted. Phil was so low key and knowledgeable and shared that knowledge with us. We went for a test drive and loved the way the car, TLX 2.4L, handled. We had no intention of buying a car. Phil made it so easy, taking whatever anxiety i was feeling down to zero. We left the showroom with a new car. Thank you Delray Acura, THANK YOU PHIL.

A Pleasant Experience

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Having come into the dual-auto dealership, Delray Acura Delray Hyundai, on an engine recall from the other auto manufacturer that shares the building, and anticipating the usual definition associated with ?car salesman? i.e. shifty, misleading, deceptive, I was privileged in my dealings with Phil Jablon, whom, I found to be straightforward, upfront and direct, as well as, pleasant and likable.

Happy Hyundai Spnata Owner

by from Plantation FL |

We got a mailer from Hyundai for a vehicle exchange, for a new sonata for $189. We came in to and saw Gerry and he told us all about the programs, credit, fiancning, etc. Since my husband was in the military the price was slightly lower too. It was a pleasant experience.