Delray Acura/Hyundai

501 NE 6th Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Outstanding Customer Service - Above and Beyond

by from boca raton |

After shopping at 2 Hyundai dealers getting the usual run-around, I decided to contact Delray Hyundai service advisor, Mike (outstanding professionalism, knowledge and customer service driven employee) for his recommendation on a salesperson at Delray Hyundai. I arrived 20 minutes to closing time midweek (due to my work schedule) a situation that would ordinarily try one's patience. I was nearing my next lease payment and was turning my leased 2012 Hyundai in 2 months in advance of the lease expiration. I explained that "I wanted to lease a car and was frustrated that I couldn't the assistance needed lease a new car, though everything was in order (good credit, selected new car, Hyundai offer to turn car in early) and was fed up - exhausted in the process. I was four days into the process and was being stung along - at my wits end when I arrived! Not only did I receive prompt assistance, I worked out an exceptional "deal" - completed in 45 minutes!! sand was graciously extended the use of a "loaner" while minor repairs were done on my old car. The salesman even extended a ride from the shop after I dropped my car off for repair. I understand the value of good service in the car industry, having come from a family owned business of 45 years in towing and collision repair. I received personalized customer service, with a smile - genuine concern of my comfort and well being throughout the entire process. I thought it most important to express the courtesy extended was above and beyond any I've experienced in a new car lease / purchase. Yes, I have not touched upon the absence of haggling, harassment and number games usually associated with a new car purchases - because there was not a trace. (and did I mention that I, myself, use to sell cars?) I cannot say enough about the level of professionalism and wonderful treatment I received from both salesmen, Sadko and Steve and the sales manager, Guido - other than I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU COME SEE THIS TEAM TO PURCHASE YOUR HYUNDAI VEHICLE. You'll be pleased you did. Thank you so much, once, again, gentleman!

Amazing service and care

by from Boynton Beach |

I had an wonderful experience at this dealership. I felt comfortable with the staff immediately, and got the sense that they truly cared about helping me get the best deal. There was no hint of sleazy sales tactics or pressure to buy. I was so happy with my initial experience that I had no desire to shop around because I knew I was in capable and trust worthy hands. From start to finish, and even after the close of the sale, Jackie was extremely accommodating, and went out of her way numerous times to make the process smooth and hassle free. I got the royal treatment even though I was very limited financially. Jackie and the managers made sure I felt important and well-taken care of.

Outstanding Experience!

by from DelrayBeach |

My Review Of Delray Hyundai: Liam treated us as I would expect to be treated. He was courteous and informative without the razors edge that have made some past experiences in this process unbearable. He knew the vehicle inside and out, answered questions without making us feel stupid. He stuck to the important items in the process, not the fact that the radio had "more than any other brand with a million stations" like some untrained salespeople would do. We were moving from a Mercedes and perhaps the best one of many that I have owned. He was clear in his facts and demonstrations. He smoothed the process professionally. Alex, Fred and Lisa all participated in the processing of the sale and were equally well prepared, courteous and professional in their handling of the back end requirements. Kudos to all!!

Recent Santa Fe Sport purchase

by from FLORIDA |

Hello, I wanted to share with you my extreme satisfaction with my recent purchase at Delray Hyundai. It had been 10 years since I bought my last car 1. because I loved my last car and 2. because the car buying experience has always been dreadful. I came to your dealership through the Costco program. Still hesitant, I trust the Costco recommendation. And when I first came in, I knew it would be a hard decision to pull me away from Mazda after 10 years of great service with them. I met with Alex, who was great, but I was battling a very aggressive offer from Mazda as an existing owner. I left, unsure about making that big of a decision of no fault of Alex's, but with my own indecisiveness. When Alex left to the other department, and I was introduced Roberto, I still wasn't sure about my decision. After a few weeks of emails back and forth with Roberto while he learned what I really wanted, he presented me with a great option for a 2013 demo Santa Fe Sport, which was the vehicle I wanted. I knew the risk I was taking buying a car a model year old. I had done my research. I had analyzed (and overanalyzed) my options. Roberto was patient with all my questions. He never tried to talk me into another one of the models Hyundai offers to get me closer to my budget. He found an option for me to get what I want within my budget. When I finally came to see the car (and inevitably buy it) he remained patient, and more importantly friendly. I was so close to making a decision and his attention to us solidified my choice. He walked us through every step of the process. He made me feel good about my purchase. He didn't let me leave without answering every question or concern I had. He followed up on the minor questions I did have. He made sure I was more than happy, even after I had signed the paperwork and the deal was done. I work in the customer service industry. I know how valuable good service is, especially for a purchase of this much importance. Roberto is an incredible asset to your dealership. I waited for a survey to share my satisfaction, but since I didn't receive one yet, I wanted to make sure I let you know how pleased I was. I have also shared my satisfaction with the folks at the Costco auto program. I will continue to refer friends and family to your dealership (and especially to Roberto) for their future car needs. Thanks for a great experience,

"Great Customer Service"

by from west palm beach, fl |

I just want to let you know that I too am in the Customer Service Industry and like me, I like a representative that talks to you and not at you. Roberto took his time to walk me through the purchased of my New Hyundai Sonata in details. He answered all my questions and he sure does know his product. Thank You Roberto for your time and I wish all Customer Representative were as professional/pleasant as you. Keep up the good work. p.s. Proud owner of a 2014 Hyundai Sonata and loving it.

Flawless

by from West Palm Beach, FL |

Last month, the transmission on my wife's Lexus Rx300 went. We towed the car home, I went into the house, logged onto Ebay, and found Delray Acura. I put a bid in on another Rx300, and in 2 hours had bought the car. I went online, bought a $229 plane ticket from Cleveland to West Palm Beach, and took the flight out in the morning. Bill from Delray Acura met me at the baggage claim, took me to the dealership and made me feel comfortable with a cup of coffee. He was extremely professional, yet pleasant. He spoke well of his co-workers, and told how nice the company is to work for, commenting on how everyone works as a team. It was refreshing to hear an employee talking about how happy he was at his job, rather than undercutting other employees and talking down about the management. in fact, he didn't refer to his bosses as "management" but rather talked about the family atmosphere. Bill processed the paperwork, introduced me to some of the other staff, and I was back on the road, headed back to Ohio in less than an hour and a half. The entire process was completely stress-free, and flawless. They supplied a temporary tag, and the title was UPS'd to me in about a week, just as they promised. Being the owner of a 10 store optical chain, I only hope that my customers are as pleased with the service they receive, as I was with the experience I had with Bill and the rest of the Delray Acura staff. This is how it's supposed to be done, and they've got it down to a science. Great job!

Leased 2014 Hyundai Genesis

by from delray beach fl |

I was extremely impressed with Irv - his warmth, consideration of my needs and his overall knowledge of Hyundai and its various models. He made me feel welcome, that I was in the right place, that it was time I thought about turning in my leased Sonata at this time because I would have several incentives. Irv was right - I was able to drive 2 other models - the Hybrid as well as the Genesis. I leased the 2014 Genesis because of all the special features it has. Irv began to understand the type of car that would be right for me. He brought his Manager to me as well to discuss the terms we had already gone through as a courtesy to manager. It showed a good working relationship between them and I was very confident that I was begin well looked after. I would recommend, not only Delray Hyundai, but Irv Fischer specifically to my friends.

Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever!!!"

by from Delray Beach FL |

My husband and I came to Delray Hyundai after I requested a quote via email and asking not to be contacted by phone (you have to include phone number to receive quote on Hyundai website). Out of the 4 dealers I requested quotes from, Delray Hyundai was the ONLY one who did not inundate me with phone calls and voicemails. They gave a quote for the Sonata Limited I was interested in and said to contact them if I was interested or had questions. The other 3 dealerships called up to 8x/day for the first week and 3x/day the following week, along with emails offering no quote...I was totally uninterested in dealing with anyone who couldn't handle the most basic request...they weren't listening. We had done our research and only had to decide whether we wanted the 2.4L engine or 2.0Turbo. We test drove both with Carlos Menedez who was great to work with and understood we weren't intending to buy a car that day. Carlos answered all our questions and concerns and provided us not only with a great dealon the car we wanted, but located the only one with the options and color in Florida, with the assistance of Guido Davila the Sales Manager. Fast forward 2 days, and we have my new Sonata Limited 2.0T in Pacific Pearl Blue. Closing the deal, and paying for the car was a breeze with Fred Kaufman (nothing like the 2.5 hr ordeal last year at a Honda dealer....) No pressure to upsell us things we didn't want or need. We will have no trouble recommending Delray Hyundai to all our family and friends (and anyone else who asks). Thanks Carlos, Guido and Fred!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

We service all the time at the dealership and with the Excellent Servicewe have experienced, we felt it was best to give the Sales Dept. the opportunity to earn our business and they did! My original Lease was with King Hyundai, I was very impressed with Irv and how he treated my husband and I. He was very professional and explained all our options with the vehicle and we did lease a New Hyundai Sonata. We were just looking and wanted to see our options. We were also assisted by Jackie Angstadt who was very professional and knew all about the vehicle and I was told she is a new employee of the dealership and Congratulated us on our purchase and continued to assist Irv with the delivery. I was very impressed with both of them. I would definitely refer anyone I know to Delray Hyundai and Irv Fischer.

Excellent Service Experience

by from boynton beach, fl |

Brian and the rest of the service staff was great. I brought my 2010 TL in for its required maintenance, oil change, rotatation, brakes, etc. I wasn't too shocked with the cost, actually surprised it was less than I thought. My car now drives like it is new. I would like to thank everyone in the service department and will be back in the future.