Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg

8001 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg, PA 17112

New 877-790-1496
Used 877-790-1498
Service 866-412-9141

Make the money saving drive to see Ciocca Honda!

Pleasant Buying Experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Was in the market for a new car. I have always liked Hondas and decided to take a look at the Honda Accord 2015 model. Decided to go to Ciocca's which was a bit of a drive for me but came highly recommended. I had my Father who was visiting from India with me and we dropped in for a test drive on a Saturday afternoon. Our sales person, Ed King was very courteous, extremely knowledgeable and overall sold me on the car after a test drive. The Sales Manager Matt Cole was a swell guy to talk to. Ed worked with me on the car and the color I wanted, and a few days later I drove off with a new Accord EX in brilliant Obsidian Blue. Love the vehicle and I especially liked the folks at Ciocca for their outstanding salesmanship and very smooth buying experience. Would definitely recommend them.

August 3, 2015

Vikram, Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Ciocca. We are so happy that you not only had an amazing time but that you love your new Honda! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

Popsitive experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

One of just two buying experiences that went smoothly and enjoyable.

Great dealership

by from Wellsboro, Pa |

Purchasing a new vehicle is an exciting time and Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg made this experience one that was stress free. Employees who were not even a part of this buying process were extremely friendly and it was very observable that they enjoyed their job. Matt Cole and Phil Young were both so helpful as they lead me from the initial showing of the new CRV's through the total buying process. There was no pressure whatsoever but all my questions were thoroughly answered. Both men were very personable and professional. It certainly is a dealership that a woman can enjoy purchasing a car with no intimidation. It should be noted that with all the new technology on the CRV, I had a ton of insecurities which both men continued to lessen by being patient with me and explaining in depth the features and how to use them. Tony made the whole financial process very quick and painless. The dealership was very clean and inviting. What a great experience and awesome car!

June 18, 2015

Didi, Thank you so much for telling about your experience at Ciocca Honda. We are glad that you had a stellar time and are loving your new Honda! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

Service and knowledge the best I have experienced

by from Palmyra , PA |

This is the second car we have purchased from the Ciocca dealer and the service and attention to our question and detail process helping us understand our purchase was just is excellent. It starts with the Sales team and Mark was the guy! Morning , noon and night he was there to answer questions and once we decided he get the made the buying process easy. We have only had the car a week but it it all that was promised and then some.

June 8, 2015

Rick, Thank you so much for telling us about your experience at Ciocca Honda! We appreciate you and your loyalty! Enjoy your new car! Thank you!

Great Team to work with!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I once again had a fantastic buying experience at Ciocca Honda as I happily stepped into my 3rd Honda Vehicle from Ciocca! Thanks Chad Rex and the whole Ciocca Team for your outstanding Customer Service and friendliness.

May 8, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We know you are going to love your new Ciocca vehicle as much as you loved the other two!

The best service I got from any dearer

by from harrisburg, Pa |

I hav the best time in the shop ,the people was just great to me wiil go back

March 16, 2015

James, Thank you so much for your amazing words, we are so glad you had a great experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Ciocca Honda is an outstanding dealership

by from Middletown, Pa |

Phil was friendly and courteous to me. he even took 2 photos of me with his cell phone beside my new vehicle, the last remaining 2014 Honda Insight.. I would also like to express my appreciation to Matt Cole; who sold me my first Insight back on August 29,2009.. Sadly; I wrecked that car on February 1, 2010. Thanks to the team at Ciocca Honda; I had my replacement Insight just a week later! every time that I would come into the dealership for a service appointment, Matt would greet me even though he had been promoted and was no longer a car salesman. He always made me feel welcome at Ciocca Honda. Joie Young in the service department was also nice to me and would always ask about my cats.. I would highly recommend Ciocca Honda for any one looking for a dealership that treats you with courtesy and respect, like a member of the Honda family.

March 2, 2015

Welcome to the Ciocca family! We appreciate your feedback.

Ciocca Honda is awesome!

by from Hershey, PA |

I give Ciocca Honda 5 stars on every aspect of my experience! I did my research on-line, and made my initial contact with Suzy, in the on-line department, who answered my questions and paved the way for my purchase. Salesman Joe Barone was ready to greet me when I arrived. He and the Ciocca Honda teamed handled every detail of the purchase, from the test drive, to financing, taking care of the insurance, and meeting the Ciocca team from service to parts to shuttle. I would definitely recommend Ciocca Honda to anyone looking for anew car or a quality used vehicle. Thanks so much for the VIP treatment!

February 10, 2015

It was wonderful working with you! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Top Tier Experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

The friendly and high energy staff answered all my questions in detail and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. Special thanks to Bryan Rodas, whom came in on his day off to continue working with me when my schedule allowed it.

January 26, 2015

We appreciate your business. Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Awesome Experience all Around

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Spent a day car shopping after an MVA with a seven year old, this was our second to last planned stop. Unlike our earlier stops we were greeted immediately by a friendly associate who immediately was engaged and interested (even with the now cranky seven year old). After several test drives we had a car that met our needs. Brian our sales associate and management were awesome to work with. This is my fifth car in over twenty years of driving and the best experience ever in working with a big dealership.

January 26, 2015

It was great working with you, too. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Excellent dealer to work with

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Requested an online quote for a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid and was invited in for a demonstration. Was met by Phil Young, an experienced Sales Consultant and greeted by the General Manager, Matt Cole. Matt remembered us from when we purchased a Honda CRV 5 years ago. Phil reviewed the car's aspects with us and then did one of the most thorough and informative introductions to a car that I have ever seen. Phil sold us "the car", he did not just sell us "a car". When we decided to buy, we wanted colors that were not available locally and they started a search. Due to the scarcity of the color in the Hybrid it took several weeks to locate a car which was fine with us as we were not in a hurry. They finally located what we wanted and the deal was closed quickly and efficiently. As we were leaving, Phil again did a quick review of the car's features to help us get started.

January 24, 2015

We really appreciate your business! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.