Ciocca Honda of Harrisburg

8001 Allentown Blvd, Harrisburg, PA 17112

New 877-790-1496
Used 877-790-1498
Service 866-412-9141

Make the money saving drive to see Ciocca Honda!

Ciocca Honda is an outstanding dealership

by from Middletown, Pa |

Phil was friendly and courteous to me. he even took 2 photos of me with his cell phone beside my new vehicle, the last remaining 2014 Honda Insight.. I would also like to express my appreciation to Matt Cole; who sold me my first Insight back on August 29,2009.. Sadly; I wrecked that car on February 1, 2010. Thanks to the team at Ciocca Honda; I had my replacement Insight just a week later! every time that I would come into the dealership for a service appointment, Matt would greet me even though he had been promoted and was no longer a car salesman. He always made me feel welcome at Ciocca Honda. Joie Young in the service department was also nice to me and would always ask about my cats.. I would highly recommend Ciocca Honda for any one looking for a dealership that treats you with courtesy and respect, like a member of the Honda family.

March 2, 2015

Welcome to the Ciocca family! We appreciate your feedback.

The best service I got from any dearer

by from harrisburg, Pa |

I hav the best time in the shop ,the people was just great to me wiil go back

March 16, 2015

James, Thank you so much for your amazing words, we are so glad you had a great experience! We hope to see you again soon!

Ciocca Honda is awesome!

by from Hershey, PA |

I give Ciocca Honda 5 stars on every aspect of my experience! I did my research on-line, and made my initial contact with Suzy, in the on-line department, who answered my questions and paved the way for my purchase. Salesman Joe Barone was ready to greet me when I arrived. He and the Ciocca Honda teamed handled every detail of the purchase, from the test drive, to financing, taking care of the insurance, and meeting the Ciocca team from service to parts to shuttle. I would definitely recommend Ciocca Honda to anyone looking for anew car or a quality used vehicle. Thanks so much for the VIP treatment!

February 10, 2015

It was wonderful working with you! Please let us know if you have any questions.

Top Tier Experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

The friendly and high energy staff answered all my questions in detail and made us feel comfortable with our purchase. Special thanks to Bryan Rodas, whom came in on his day off to continue working with me when my schedule allowed it.

January 26, 2015

We appreciate your business. Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Awesome Experience all Around

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Spent a day car shopping after an MVA with a seven year old, this was our second to last planned stop. Unlike our earlier stops we were greeted immediately by a friendly associate who immediately was engaged and interested (even with the now cranky seven year old). After several test drives we had a car that met our needs. Brian our sales associate and management were awesome to work with. This is my fifth car in over twenty years of driving and the best experience ever in working with a big dealership.

January 26, 2015

It was great working with you, too. Please let us know if you have any questions!

Excellent dealer to work with

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Requested an online quote for a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid and was invited in for a demonstration. Was met by Phil Young, an experienced Sales Consultant and greeted by the General Manager, Matt Cole. Matt remembered us from when we purchased a Honda CRV 5 years ago. Phil reviewed the car's aspects with us and then did one of the most thorough and informative introductions to a car that I have ever seen. Phil sold us "the car", he did not just sell us "a car". When we decided to buy, we wanted colors that were not available locally and they started a search. Due to the scarcity of the color in the Hybrid it took several weeks to locate a car which was fine with us as we were not in a hurry. They finally located what we wanted and the deal was closed quickly and efficiently. As we were leaving, Phil again did a quick review of the car's features to help us get started.

January 24, 2015

We really appreciate your business! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Bryan Rodas and Tony Kertulis Made It Happen!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

On Friday, Jan. 16th I was able to purchase a 2015 Honda Civic. Bryan Rodas, Sales Consultant, did an excellent job explaining technical terms, taking me through the necessary paperwork to complete the transition, teaching me the different features of the vehicle, and inviting me to ask any questions. I appreciate his friendliness and not exhibiting hard-sale tactics. Also Finance Manager, Tony Kertulis, was also on top of my list at Ciocca Honda. He was aware that this was not an easy financial obligation but he assisted by dotting all the "i"s and crossing all the "t"s, and worked with options offered through Honda Financial Services. Because of their diligence, I walked out that day with my new car. Thank you, Bryan and Tony, for making it happen!

January 22, 2015

We are so happy you love your new Civic and that you had an amazing experience at Ciocca Honda! Thank you for taking the time to let us know! Welcome to the Ciocca family!

Easy to deal with from out of state

by from New Jersey |

Found a used Toyota here while on a business trip from out of state. Even though it wasn't a Honda, they spent a good deal of time and money cleaning, replacing brakes & tires prior to listing it for sale, and when a problem was noticed during test drives, they came out of pocket to diagnose and repair a steering problem on the van prior to purchase. Their used stock is very high quality and everyone I dealt with was pleasant and accommodating. We used Beth - highly recommended! Would return here for a new Honda.

January 22, 2015

Johnny, Thank you so taking the time out of your busy schedule and letting us know about your experience at Ciocca Honda! We are so glad you had an amazing time here and we appreciate your business. Welcome to the Ciocca family!

Sales Personnel

by from Hummelstown,Pa. |

Sales Person Beth Gatesman was very helpfull in explaining the vehicle exchange program and allowing me to take a test drive of the 2015 Honda CRV. Beth also explained the various upgrades on the 2015 CRV.Unfortunately the financeing was not there to follow thru with the exchange program.Thanks for the information, and if Idecide to exchange my 2011 CRV in the future Iwill keep you in mind. Your Loyal Customer Rich.

January 19, 2015

It was great working with you. We are glad you will keep us in mind for the future!

Looking to purchase a new Honda CR-V

by from Reedsville Pa |

We stopped in yesterday to test drive a new Honda CR-V & Beth Gatesman was our sales person. She was considerate,courteous & she answered all of our questions. Everyone was great.

January 20, 2015

We appreciate your kind feedback. Let us know if you have any questions!

awesome deal

by from Camp Hill, Pa |

I wrecked my car coming back from school for the holidays. I was looking all over central PA to find a newer used car. I found that car at Ciocca Honda. It was a 2013 Nissan Altima and even though it was not a Honda, Bryan never pressured me into looking at other cars. Bryan had a lot of knowledge about the car which surprised me because it was a Nissan and not a Honda. Bryan was proud to share that he knew the previous owners of the car which was important to me. I think that made my decision easier, knowing the previous owner didn't damage the car and took car of it, with other dealerships you are not always sure what the car went through before it was on the lot. After knowing the previous owners, I also came to find out that Ciocca actually had listed the car below Kelly Blue Book value. I was impressed with Andrew and Tony, who helped me and my dad finance the car quickly because he had to leave for work. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know because of how they handle their customers.

January 14, 2015

We were delighted to help you with the purchase of your vehicle! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.