Frederick Supermarket of Cars

1505 Quentin Rd, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 877-438-1481
Used 888-817-2503
Service 866-956-9037

We will not be undersold!!!! Financing available for all credit types!

Very Happy

by from Grantville pa |

I just Bought a used trailblazer from the dealer in Hershey. Everything was GREAT!!! Tom Zemba Was very nice and helpful a long with the rest of the staff. I would go back to him again if I were to buy a new used car.

great service

by from STEELTON PA |

i just Bought a used hyundai from the dealer in Hershey. Everything was GREAT!!! ERIC BROWN Was very nice and helpful a long with the rest of the staff. I would go back to him again if I were to buy a car.I WILL RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS END FAMILY!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING ERIC BROWN

Great Service

by from Hershey, PA |

I bought a new car from Frederick in Hershey from Tom Zemba. He was very helpful in the process. I would recommend friends and family to go to Frederick in Hershey and talk to Tom if you are need for a new car.

Very helpful

by from Lebanon,Pa |

We had Cheri Kaplan twice with sales on new vehicles she was very pleasant and understanding, I would recommend her to anyone she took her time and explained and showed me how everything works on our new vehicles she even took time to schedule our first service appointment Thank you!

Worked with me, got everything I could need/want

by from Bethlehem |

Matt Kessler was the best guy I could have asked to work with. I trusted him almost instantly because of how much he was working with me. I traveled and hour and half just to buy my car there because I just couldn't pass up the service I was given. I highly suggest people to go to this dealership and talk to Matt Kessler. I will be telling my friends and family that it is completely worth the travel to buy their cars from here. I bought a 2013 Chevy Sonic and I love the car so much. Was in great shape and got it for a perfect responsible price. GO TO FREDERICKS or you will be missing out!

Friendly and courteous staff

by from Lebanon, Pa |

Friendly and courteous staff. Provided a loaner car while mine was being serviced. Best dealership around!

Service is very good and fast

by from Wallingford, Pa |

Easy to make appointment, service is very good and fast. Waiting room clean and facilities comfortable. Makes giving up a Saturday morning easy.

Well Satisfied

by from Lebanon, Pa |

I was well satisfied with the service given to me during the work done on my 2011 Traverse - all was done a very excellent fashion and on the time frame I expected. You service staff is to be congratulated for the excellent work performed. Thanks again for the work by the staff. Gerald L Strickler

Awesome!!!

by from Lebanon, Pa |

12 years ago I bought a car from Cheri Kaplan (not sure spelling of last name is correct)so I came back to her again. As long as Cheri's there you'll always have my business. She's awesome!!!

Treated me more like a friend

by from Leola, Pa |

I met Matt Kessler on your internet website. Matt treated me more like friend than a stranger off the street. I was treated like a long time customer. Our negotiations went smoothly and quickly. I am extremely happy with my GMC and would recommend anyone to deal with Matt and your staff. Thanks again, Joe Weidner

Customer Service was good

by from myerstown pa |

Was contacted in a timely manner by the internet sales rep. He was helpful and listened to what i was looking for. Did his best to find what i wanted. Ultimately did not purchase a vehicle but customer service was very good.