Frederick Supermarket of Cars

1505 Quentin Rd, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 888-452-7501
Used 888-817-2503
Service 866-956-9037

We will not be undersold!!!!

Pleasurable experience

by from Lebanon, Pa |

Your dealership was outstanding Personnel were great it was a very pleasurable experience. Thank, you Mark Zuber

Thank you fro your Service!

by from Lebanon, PA |

Age and health have greatly reduced our driving so many months pass before routine service visits are due for my two and a half year old 2012 Chevy Impala. I am pleased that a weak spot on a tire was noticed during tire rotation ...(although, of course, I am not pleased that remedying this potential hazard will cost me). So thanks to Frederick personnel for discovering this problem and also to Pete who was so very helpful in arranging for a replacement tire.

2nd Purchase!

by from Levittown, PA |

I just bought my 2nd 2500 HD from your dealership and both times the staff was very helpful, especially our salesman - Chuck.

Not overly insistent in getting me into a car...

by from Bellefonte, PA |

Chuck was great he was not overly insistent on getting me into a car. He showed me some models and recommended me to the Chevy cruise. It had all the features i wanted and was affordable.

Prompt Efficient Service

by from Lebanon, PA |

I brought in my Saturn Ion 1 for warranty replacement of the ignition switch. The part was ordered and received in a timely manner. I received a follow up call to schedule installation. On the day of the service I was promptly served in a timely manner and the work was done in an appropriate amount of time with a call to tell me my vehicle was ready. The service agent explained to me what and why the work needed to be done. A coupon card was left in the car. I plan on bringing my car to Frederick for future service.

Highly Recommended

by from Fredericksburg, PA |

Friendly staff, clean and comfortable waiting area. Will recommend dealership and my salesman to my friends. (Rick Barlow )

Great Service!

by from Lebanon, PA |

Hello, Rick and the service team at Fredricks has always given us the best of service and has always worked with us on fair pricing and our warranties. We would recommend the service team to everyone! Linda Erb

Great Experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Right from the start my salesman Matt Kessler made a great expression on me. He is very courteous and professional and was always there for me to answer any question I had. I just want to that the whole staff of Fredrick Chevrolet for a great experience. A special thank you to Matt Kessler, Belinda in finance, and Chris from the detail shop! Thanks again!!

Great Experience!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Purchased from Chuck Allwein

by from Lebanon, PA |

Found a great looking Chevy suburban 2004 5.3l fully loaded ride and drives nice.

Thanks Guys!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I was looking to buy used. I had financing pre-arranged with USAA. Matt and George helped me get a better interest rate for a larger amount. I drove away with a new Sonic and I love it! Matt and George were extremely helpful and knowledgeable - low pressure and straight forward. Thanks guys!!