Maguire's Nissan of Lebanon

2001 Cumberland St, Lebanon, PA 17042

New 877-262-0512 New877-262-0512
Used 877-212-4479 Used877-212-4479
Service 888-486-5992 Service 888-486-5992

"Nationally Recognized for Customer Service. Maguire's Means More!"

Friendly sales people

by from Harrisburg, Pa. |

Jayson and Tom were great to deal with. Thanks to the folks at Maguire's for making my used car buying experience painless.

Worst car buying experience of my life!

by from Lebanon, pa |

I bought a car from here about a year ago and still, every time I drive by this dealership I cringe and remember my experience. First, the guy who was selling me the car was very nice. He showed me many cars, I test drove many and everything seemed fine. Everyone was friendly. But I told them I wanted check around first. I came back later that week with my husband along bc of being a female, I didn't want to get taken advantage of. That's when they started pressing me to buy ASAP. I told thhe manger ( who is the worst person there) we weren't buying today and had plans in the evening. We were there for like 5 hrs! We missed our dinner plans bc they said it won't take long, made fun of me and my husband for wanting to wait and also talk to our bank. I told them I already got approved at my bank, so I didn't want them to run my credit again bc it would affect my credit. While arguing with me that it wouldn't. It did! They called my insurance and made me act like I was my mother bc at the time I was on insurance with my mom. Making a fool of me. They also were supposed to give my mom a deal bc she referred me. I cried bc the whole situation. I should've been happy, but I didn't even want the stupid car after this. I felt so pressured I would NEVER buy a car from this dealership or recommend them. Also, the owner of the dealership was supposed to call me, never heard from him. This place is ridiculous! The only good thing was I got a really good deal,love my car and would definitely buy the same kind of car in the future. It's a shame they have such horrible sales people bc the service people are good. I refuse to go to the dealership for anything again.

not bad

by from Harrisburg PA |

My wife and I attempted to buy a rouge from this dealer but couldnt meet the monthly payment we needed. They were very respectful and its no fault to them that they couldn't meet as we asking them to meet a low number for an SUV. From the brief experience we had with them I'd go back in the future.

September 4, 2014

We appreciate the opportunity we had to earn your business. We hope that in the future, that we will have another opportunity to earn your business and this time be successful with reaching your desired payment. Thank you for the kind review.

4th Car in 3 1/2 Years

by from Lebanon, PA |

We've been using Josh for around 3 1/2 years. He always gets you the best deal. We've bought 4 cars within the family in 3/12 years. They always treat you right.

Kind and Concerned

by from York, PA |

This dealership is the kindest and concerned for the buyer - Jake was available at any call even home and agreed to hold my car and not sell it. All staff are polite and very helpful. This dealership is the kindness and most compassionate I have ever delt with in my 66 years.

November 8, 2013

Wow! The best in 66 years. We must be doing something right! Thank you!

Highly Recommended

by from Richland, PA |

I came to Maguire's because my dad had bought a few cars here and he highly recommended them. Everyone was very friendly and showed care and concern and went above and beyond my expectations to make sure I bought a car I really wanted and could afford. I would eventually like to buy a new Nissan Sentra when a time comes that it would fit into my budget!

October 24, 2013

We will be here when you're ready for that Sentra! Thank you for choosing Maguire's Nissan!

Understood my situation

by from Lebanon, PA |

I was looking at the Buick encore. Then I heard about the Nissan Sentra. I got a better deal here at Nissan then at Buick. Nissan understand my situation and was working with me to make my payments good with my situation.

October 22, 2013

We always aim to please and are very flexible to fit everyone's needs. Thank you!

6th Vehicle

by from Hershey, PA |

Repeat car buyer from Maguire's - this is our 6th vehicle and each time they make an offer too good to refuse. Both salesperson and maintenance staff were extremely professional, caring and courteous. Thanks!

October 22, 2013

Six! Wow! Thank you for always choosing Maguire's Nissan!

Always Great

by from Annville, PA |

Dealing with Mr. Kulp - always great to deal with, - patient, courteous and funny.

October 21, 2013

He certainly is all those things! Thank you!

Third Time Purchasing

by from Lebanon, PA |

This is my third time purchasing a vehicle at Maguire's Nissan. I have always received the best customer service and will continue to use their services in the future.

October 21, 2013

Your third purchase! That's great. We can't wait to see you again soon!