425 Electric Ave, Lewistown, PA 17044

New 888-338-8325
Used 888-289-1740
Service 866-523-2565

Complete transparency. No hidden tricks!

2010 Toyota Tacoma purchase with Giles

by from Middletown, PA |

While doing an online search for a Toyota Tacoma, I found a few good prospects at Bobby Rahal, Lewistown. Made an appointment with Giles to check out a 2008 Tacoma, but decided a Certified 2010 they had in inventory was the best Tacoma for me. Due to circumstances, I could not get back to the dealership for approx. a week, but when I did get back, all the paperwork was in order, so that part of the purchase went very well with Kim. Giles then assisted with transferring my items from trade-in vehicle to my new Tacoma. Voila! Everything went smoothly, all employees of Bobby Rahal in Lewistown provided a customer friendly, efficient, and exemplary experience. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good used, or new Toyota to drive the extra miles to get the best customer experience from Bobby Rahal of Lewistown.

Very friendly associates and salesperson.

by from Lewistown, PA |

Overall a beautiful facility, knowledgable and friendly people. Salesman loved his job and it showed. A very positive buying experience.

Lexus RC350

by from Hollidaysburg, PA |

Bobby Rahal of Lewistown is all about great people providing exceptional products and service.

Best Used Car Purchase Ever

by from Altoona, PA |

After what seemed to be a simple car accident, I needed to get a "new to me" car. Giles was amazingly knowledgeable about Toyota models and Lexus models. He spent a lot of time explaining all of the features available. When I came to finalize my purchase, all of the paperwork was in order. Before I left the dealership, Giles spent the time necessary to explain the features my car has. I will be back the next time I need a car. (Hopefully that will be a few years.)

Great Service

by from Big Valley |

Our experience at Bobby Rahal was made very pleasant and easy . We did our homework as to what vehicle we were interested in, and that's all it took. Jessica immediately began searching for our Ruby Flair Pearl Camry.They located one for us, and three the next day to make sure it included everything we wanted. They brought our car to the Dealership the next day. We were very impressed with all the employees. They were efficient,friendly and knowledgeable.We had bought a Tacoma truck eight months ago, and were quite happy with it and the customer service which we received, that is what brought us back to the Dealership.Jessica explained everything about our new Camry to us . She did a wonderful job and made sure we understood everything before we left. We would definitely recommend the Bobby Rahal Dealership in Lewistown to anyone looking to buy a new car.

Great Service

by from Lewistown, Pa |

We had a great experience at Bobby Rahal when we bought our Lexus. Giles is very professional with his work and very knowledgeable about the cars he sells. We did not leave the dealership until everything about my Lexus was explained.

Awesome experience!

by from Mattawana Pa |

We are repeat customers at Bobby Rahal Toyota of Lewistown. We did obtain a Toyota from another dealership a few years ago, and the only good thing about that was the vehicle..everything else was very disappointing. This time we had no problem deciding where to go!! From Giles, who was our salesman, to Kimberly, who prepared the paperwork, to the whole atmosphere of the dealership, we are going to continue to be repeat customers. It probably will be awhile before we need another vehicle, we love our new Prius C, but if we ever decide to buy another car or truck, we absolutely know where we will be going!!!

Repeat buyer

by from Lewistown, PA |

I have purchased at Bobby Rahal of Lewistown repeatedly and before they purchased the dealership, at Lash Motors on the same location. I own both a Tacoma truck and a car. Both the Lexus and the Toyota branches are excellent. Everyone is helpful, friendly, considerate and knowledgeable. Giles, Kimberly and Grace are my "go to" people, but everyone is amicable, attentive and accommodating. The sales people know their products and help each other out when faced with a perplexing question. I highly recommend this place....I am on my third truck and 8th car. All were new but one!!!!!

Great car buying experience all together

by from Lawrenceville, PA |

Everyone we dealt with at Bobby Rahal Toyota of Lewistown were excellent to us from the very beginning. We drove around 138 miles one way to purchase our vehicle and it was by far one of the better car buying experiences we've ever had. Our Sales Consultant, Nathan Kenepp went above and beyond to make the sale go as smooth as possible and the Financing Manager, Kimberly was very sweet and explained everything in detail and answered any questions we had and there was no pressure or guilt trip we've experienced at other dealerships to purchase other options. The only thing I'm a little nervous about is if we ever need them to service the vehicle while under warranty due to the distance we would need to travel again but I'm hopeful that the vehicle they sold us won't need any warranty repairs. I will however check with Bobby Rahal whenever we decide to purchase another vehicle in the future! Thank you!

by from State College, PA |

Bobby Rahal provides excellent service with customer consideration a priority. Their no-pressure, we're here to help you approach makes for a very pleasant shopping experience. We will be back again when the time comes for a new car.

Excellent

by from Boalsburg, PA |

While I didn't buy at this time - their response to my inquiry was prompt and courteous. They have serviced my current car and provide excellent customer service. When I am ready to buy I will definitely go to them.