Bobby Rahal Toyota of Lewistown

425 Electric Ave, Lewistown, PA 17044

New 888-338-8325
Used 888-289-1740
Service 866-523-2565

Complete transparency. No hidden tricks!

2010 Toyota Tacoma purchase with Giles

by from Middletown, PA |

While doing an online search for a Toyota Tacoma, I found a few good prospects at Bobby Rahal, Lewistown. Made an appointment with Giles to check out a 2008 Tacoma, but decided a Certified 2010 they had in inventory was the best Tacoma for me. Due to circumstances, I could not get back to the dealership for approx. a week, but when I did get back, all the paperwork was in order, so that part of the purchase went very well with Kim. Giles then assisted with transferring my items from trade-in vehicle to my new Tacoma. Voila! Everything went smoothly, all employees of Bobby Rahal in Lewistown provided a customer friendly, efficient, and exemplary experience. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good used, or new Toyota to drive the extra miles to get the best customer experience from Bobby Rahal of Lewistown.

Excellent

by from Boalsburg, PA |

While I didn't buy at this time - their response to my inquiry was prompt and courteous. They have serviced my current car and provide excellent customer service. When I am ready to buy I will definitely go to them.

Great Customer Service

by from Boalsburg, PA |

They got back to me in a very timely fashion. They are very pleasant to work with, listen and are not pushy. Did not purchase at this time but will go back to them when ready.

Above and Beyond My Expectations

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I found a 2008 Toyota Highlander Limited on the internet and started working with Scott. I live on the west side of Pittsburgh and was concerned about the 3 hours of traveling time to Lewistown if it turned out to be a dud. In addition to the information posted, Scott ensured all my questions were answered in an extremely efficient manner. I was concerned about the possible wear and tear on the leather upholstery and condition of the under carriage (the items that weren?t viewable on the pictures provided). Scott made sure I received the information I needed to make the decision to purchase the vehicle. When we got to the dealership, I was very impressed with the dealership and professionalism of the staff. The Highlander was in excellent condition, as Scott had stated. My wife and I loved our buying experience. If you are looking for the total package when purchasing a vehicle, give Bobby Rahal in Lewistown a call and ask for Scott.