Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

Exceptional Top Notch Service and Sales

by from Duncannon, PA |

We had a 2008 Camry that needed factory recall service. We returned on 07/31/2013 to trade in our '08 Camry for a new one. We walked the parking lot to look over the cars in the lot. We were not harassed or approached once. Which is unlike many other dealerships where once they see someone, you know a salesman is coming to hunt you. We dealt with Sean Gilbert for our sales. He was professional and was not a cut and dry hard getter salesman that wanted to put you in any car regardless of budget, price, etc. He presented us with prices and worked with us on options. Once the sale was made, we also worked with Gwen Reeder to complete the financial information. Gwen was outstanding and a professional knowledgeable assistant. All paperwork was ready to go through. Once ready to get our new car [a 2013 Camry SE], we were met with a specialist to go over all of the features of the new car. That was extremely helpful now there are touch screens with navigation, telephone, satellite, etc. options. The facility was clean, service was professional and pricing information was all up front. No hidden information. We now have a local dealership we will surely return to for all future purchases.

Great Service

by from Walkersville, MD |

It was such a relief to purchase a new car and not feel pressured. The salesman, Alan Phan, was well informed, courteous and helpful in every way. This is a top of the class dealership. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful from Diana to Rebecca.

Professional, honest, and respectful.

by from State College, PA |

Alan Phan, our sales consultant at Bobby Rahal Toyota in Mechanicsburg, was professional, honest, and respectful throughout what was an absolutely outstanding car purchase experience. The new car sales manager and the person who provided an orientation to our 2013 Toyota Prius were likewise helpful. It was definitely worth a 200 mile round trip to visit this dealership.

Great deal, great sale, very professional

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I have been buying cars from Bobby Rahal Toyota for almost 20 years and this was the easiest process. Everything went very well.

Repeat customer

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Alan Phan at Bobby Rahal Toyota on the Carlisle Pike is the absolute best!! I bought my Camry from him 3 years ago, and when it was time to upgrade to something with 4WD, he was the one I wanted to see. Everyone at the dealership is very pleasant and I'm loving my new Rav4!!!!

2013 Toyota RAV4

by from Mt Holly Springs PA |

Nick Peace our salesman, was very impressive. He helped with getting what we wanted for our trade-in without a hassle. This helped make the decision that we would buy the RAV4 from Bobby Rahal. The buying process was easy the woman that overviews your purchase was helpful too! Had the RAV4 for 3 days and we love it! Lots of neat stuff and safety features which comes in handy when our 18yr wants to drive it too! Thanks again.

2010 Toyota RAV4 (used, but feels/looks like new).

by from Newport, PA |

Joel was a no-nonsense/no-hard-sell kind of guy. The "perfect" salesman for me. Thanks, Joel and thanks Bobby Rahal Toyota. I'm getting fantastic compliments on my new wheels!! B. Goodling Newport, PA

Good Experience!

by from Hummelstown, PA |

Our salesman, Dave Engler was friendly, personable, and easy to work with as we made our decision to purchase a new Sienna. The large inventory of vehicles that Bobby Rahal Toyota maintains on their lot was a plus when deciding where to start and end our search for our new vehicle. Everyone we came in contact with at Bobby Rahal was friendly and helpful and seemed like they enjoyed working there. We will certainly share our experience with family and friends when they are looking to purchase a Toyota.

Bobby Rahal Service & Purchasing Experience

by from Manheim, PA |

This makes car number 5 purchased from Bobby Rahal. I have never been disappointed in the quality and care provided by the Rahal Team. The service department is excellent and the work is performed with least amount of inconvenience. Brandon S. in the service department is a great service advisor keeping me informed of the repair process and costs involved so there are no surprises. The repairs are always justified and the outcome is always of the highest quality. I just purchased a 2013 Camry and Jeff E. is an excellent sales person making purchasing a new car a pleasurable experience. When I need to purchase another vehicle I will definitely return.

First-class experience all around

by from Harrisburg, PA |

This is our second Rahal new car purchase. Our experience with Dave E. and the rest of the staff was as hassle-free, fast and professional as our first purchase. We might just buy from Rahal for the rest of our car-buying lives.

First class facilities !

by from Basye VA |

I called the new car sales manager on the phone with an offer for a new avalon and was told it was doable. Drove 3 hours from Virginia and a few hours later drove off in my new avalon. An excellent buying experience! I only wish they had a dealership in Virginia!