Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

Time for a new car.......

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Rav4 from Alan Phan at Bobby Rahal Toyota. From start to finish was a breeze. My browsing on line with many questions answered by Michelle went very well. Michelle then set an appointment for me taking into consideration my busy schedule to take a test drive. My appointment was with Alan Phan. Alan was very informative and friendly. He helped to direct my wants and needs for a new vehicle and after listing those he found exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. He found it at another Toyota dealer that Bobby Rahal Toyota has a reciprocity agreement with and the car was in Mechanicsburg within 24 hours. No problem. With the great deal of 0% financing that Toyota offered my next step was to finance. Diane did an excellent job walking me through that process and answering any questions that came up. Brandon then followed up reviewing the many features of the Rav4 ltd. that I chose. Everyone from was friendly, professional and truly enjoyed making the customer feel at ease with their purchase. I would recommend this dealership for your Toyota wants and needs.

Great buying Experience with Nick Fox

by from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania |

Nick Fox did an outstanding job of help my wife and me buy a new Toyota Highglander. The process was seamless and actually a very enjoyable experience. This is the thrid car I have purchased fro Bobby Rahal and it won't be the last. Thank you. Charlie Ward

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

by from New Cumberland, PA |

This is our second Prius purchase from Bobby Rahal Toyota, and we are just as pleased as the first. Everyone was very friendly, especially Allen Phan, who made extra sure we were happy. We are fans of Mr. Phan. Keep up the good work!!!

Great dealership in every way

by from Altoona. PA |

Gary & Donna Kephart of Altoona PA. We travel 2 hrs to Bobby Rahal to buy our 2015 Highlander. This is the second Toyota we have bought there. We love dealing with Justin Stoner. He is very professional and we trust him.

100% SATISFIED !!!

by from Carlisle, PA |

I walked into Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion to test drive a 2014 Corolla S that I viewed online. I had the pleasure of meeting Nick Fox. He showed me the Corolla that I was asking for. WOW! This car is amazing. I was able to view the entire car and take it for a test drive. I loved it. Before viewing this Corolla, I originally was going to test drive another car at another dealership. The test drive changed everything. I love that the steering wheel is adjustable to move up and down. It also moves forward and backward. This feature is extremely helpful for my tall FiancÚ and myself. I am 5' 2" and he is 6'2". Prior to the purchase, we both had Toyota Corollas (2003 S and 2004 CE). In my 2004 CE the steering wheel only moved up and down and my FiancÚ had little arm and leg room available. In this 2014 my fiancÚ has PLENTY of room. Honestly, this is the feature that sold us on purchasing this car. We also love our Toyota Corollas because of the dependability of their engines and the fine craftsmanship overall.

SUPERIOR!!!

by from Palmyra, PA |

On 15 July my wife & I were looking at new Toyota Camry's. We were impressed by the new XSE CAMRY. We stopped at the show room to seek more information. Nicholas Pease, met us at the door. (much to our GOOD LUCK!). We told him exactly why we were interested in and we were in and wanted to know the walk-out price of the SXE. He crushed some numbers, and we signed the Sales Agreement Form. We insisted on the "NEW" Red Color, V6 and the Technology Package. None like that were in the Lot, and Nicholas initiated a computer search. Two days later he had our NEW CAR ready for pick-up. Mr. Pease stayed with us during the sale process, and professionally respond to all our questions and interests. Your sales assist staff were all equally helpful and professional. It is in your BEST INTEREST HOLD ON TO Mr. Pease, as sales a Sales Professional.

very pleased

by from carlisle,pa |

Jen and the rest of the crew made my purchase and trading of my vehicle pleasurable. Low pressure sales and relaxed attitude

Great Buying Experience

by from Dauphin, PA |

I recently bought a Toyota from Bobby Rahal Toyota/Scion. I have never experienced the level of professionalism at any car dealer that I found from my sales rep Brian Buehler and the Rahal Staff. Customer, courtesy and commitment seem to be the watch words there. I shopped at many dealerships this go-round and only Rahal seemed to truly value my business when other than the sales rep was involved. Brian Buehler was not only knowledgeable about all the different Toyotas, RAVs, Highlanders, Camrys and Avalons but he was genuine, courteous, professional and dedicated. Also, the dealership itself was clean, comfortable and had an overall friendly atmosphere. It is a place I won't mind waiting in when I have my car there for service. Some of the other dealerships I visited were like caves. One other dealership was fairly new but couldn't even keep the restrooms stocked or clean. Each sales rep at Rahal had a private work area to conduct business. It was nice not to have to sit out in the open while discussing finances. One last thing, I have to praise Jack Eshelman for his tech savvy, low keyed, no you are not an idiot for not being technology current, new car delivery review. So, no matter what car interests you, take time to stop at Rahal during your process and ask for Brian Buehler.

Loving our PreOwned!!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Thank you Nick Pease for an excellent car buying experience!! No high pressure, and moved everything along so we drove away the same day with our "new" Camry! Thank!!!

My new 2015 Toyota Corolla

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Looked at it on Friday and test drove it. Returned on Saturday and made the purchase. I am "elated"! It was extremely easy with the help of Mike DeRosa, who was my saleman and was able to answer all my questions and did not put any pressure on me to buy it. He just told me what I needed to know and the rest was up to me. I will say that after seeing the car for the first time, I went home and called two buying services which I can use and got quotes from both. Bobby Rahal had no problem matching the lowest one. Everyone one I dealt with at the agency was great including the gal that took us through ALL the paper signing and Brandon who sat in the car with me and showed me all the features. Good experience!

Nick Pease

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Great buying - answer all my questions The team at Rahal Toyota work together to make sure you get the deal you want and all your questions answered before you walk out the door I look forward to buying my next car at Rahal. Thanks again Nick Pease and your team.