Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253 New888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537 Used877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016 Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

2016 Toyota Corolla

by from Carlisle, PA |

I had the best car buying experience ever! Justin Stoner was great and I would recommend Bobby Rahal Toyota to anyone!! It's been a great start and I'm looking forward to continued business with the them.

2013 Certified 4Runner Purchase

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

This was our 7th vehicle purchased from the Rahal organization for our family. The service and buying experience keeps getting better each time! On this occasion we were taken care of by Garth Rickards, who is one of the nicest, courteous, and most professional sales people who I have ever worked with. His colleagues Ryan and Sean were also extremely helpful on the occasions when Garth was unavailable because of training. The only negative part of the experience was the "hard sell" by a young lady who took care of our final paperwork, and pushed too hard to get us to buy the extra "protections." However, we can overlook this because of our outstanding experience with the service department here over 20+ years, and the incredible way that customers are treated overall. Having recently purchased a VW (for our son) from a different dealer, it became obvious to us that Rahal really sets the bar high in terms of customer service. We are lucky to have a dealer like this in our area.

Fantastic experience

by from Carlisle, PA |

From the time you enter Bobby Rahal Toyota to the time you purchase and drive away, the people are the most helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. Alan Phan, our salesperson, helped us tremendously, as did all the other people who helped us with the purchase.

Review of service when purchasing a car 18 Apr 16

by from Carlisle, PA |

I've always owned Saturns and I needed another vehicle. I rented a RAV 4 in 2013 and loved it. So it was between Rav 4 or accord. When I seen the car on the lot on Sunday, 17 April, I knew it was the one. I went in on Monday, 18 Apr and had the absolute pleasure of meeting Heather Ritter and she took GREAT care of me and I couldn't have been happier with the service. Austin was great showing me the features and Amanda Jumper was great with the financial part! Loved the experience and I love my RAV 4!!!!!

Purchasing a vehicle is a simple process

by from Carlisle, PA |

Purchasing a vehicle through Jeff (salesman)and Bobby Rahal was a professional and easy process. They listened to and took care of all our needs and they were reasonable on service and price. I will do business with them again.

Completely Satisfied

by from Gettysburg PA |

Bobby Rahal Toyota gave us a wonderful buying experience.......the Sales team was great to work with and met our expectations. Looking forward to our years of business dealings and service needs in the future!

2016 Toyota 4Runner Limited

by from Gettysburg, PA |

My husband and I purchased a 2016 Toyota 4Runner from Bobby Rahal Toyota. We worked with sales associate, Jen Alves. Our experience from start to finish was the most relaxed car buying experience, I have ever had. I would definitely recommend them if your in the market. Jen was very friendly, knowledgeable, thorough, and accommodated our requests. The other Bobby Rahal employees we met along the way were also very friendly and helpful. Thank you Bobby Rahal Toyota and Crew!

2013 Toyota Camry

by from Arendtsville, PA |

Excellent shopping experience with Bobby Rahal Toyota dealership. Justin Stoner, Sales Associate, worked very professionally with us and knew exactly what type of one-owner used vehicle we were interested in buying. Wonderful customer service.

2016 Toyota 4 Runner Premium

by from harrisburg,pa. |

Truly Exceptional Truly Exceptional Truly Exceptional Truly Exceptional Truly Exceptional Truly Exceptional Truly Truly Exceptional

2016 Toyota Camry purchaser

by from Carlisle, PA |

Had an outstanding new car buying experience at Bobby Rahal Toyota recently! Sean Gilbert sold me a fantastic 2016 Toyota Camry at a great price, the finance lady was patient and efficient and Austin showed us how to use all the fancy electronics seamlessly! Immediately took the car on a cross-country road trip and, of course, the car has performed perfectly! Heart-felt thanks to Sean Gilbert for going the extra mile in finding a great car for my family and I, & the Rahal team for the best car buying experience ever!