Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

Time for a new car.......

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Rav4 from Alan Phan at Bobby Rahal Toyota. From start to finish was a breeze. My browsing on line with many questions answered by Michelle went very well. Michelle then set an appointment for me taking into consideration my busy schedule to take a test drive. My appointment was with Alan Phan. Alan was very informative and friendly. He helped to direct my wants and needs for a new vehicle and after listing those he found exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. He found it at another Toyota dealer that Bobby Rahal Toyota has a reciprocity agreement with and the car was in Mechanicsburg within 24 hours. No problem. With the great deal of 0% financing that Toyota offered my next step was to finance. Diane did an excellent job walking me through that process and answering any questions that came up. Brandon then followed up reviewing the many features of the Rav4 ltd. that I chose. Everyone from was friendly, professional and truly enjoyed making the customer feel at ease with their purchase. I would recommend this dealership for your Toyota wants and needs.

Great car buying experience and service

by from Lewisberry Pa |

My experience with Rahal Toyota has been excellent. I just purchased a pre-owned Prius trading in the Solara I purchased from Rahal 11 years ago. I used the service department there exclusively for my Solara and always received very professional, fair treatment. So when I was ready for a new car I never considered another dealership. Rahal had earned my trust My recent buying experience was friendly, smooth and efficient and the pricing was very fair. I was treated as well as I expected I would be.

Needed All-Wheel Drive

by from Harrisburg, PA |

In the past, due to our steep driveway and snow and ice, I've had to park on the street, and even slid down backwards, once just missing a stone wall. After this past winter it didn't take much for my wife to convince me I needed an all-wheel drive vehicle. I looked casually for about 4 months and ended up at the local auto show. Toyota Highlander was not on "my list", but once I had the chance to sit in one and take a good long look, I was interested. I spoke briefly at the show with Mike DeRosa, a salesman from Bobby Rahal Toyota, and he was very helpful. A month later, when I got serious about it, I called Mike and it was smooth sailing from that point. Even when Toyota issued a recall on the vehicle and delivery was delayed 3-4 weeks, Mike gave me regular status updates. It seemed he couldn't do enough for me. The entire purchase experience was exceptional.

Excellent salesman, beautiful place

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I recently purchased my first brand new car, a 2015 Toyota Rav 4 Limited with all the bells and whistles. Brian Buehler was my salesman and I couldn't have gotten a better person than him. He was down to earth and made the whole process very simple and easy. He made me feel like I was his only customer at the time even though he was quite busy. I was nervous through the process because I had never done it before and he made me feel at ease and turned my nerves into excitement. He was easy to get a hold of and knew the answer to any of my questions. Thanks so much Brian. I absolutely adore my brand new car!

great experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I recently purchased a new 2015 Siena from Justin Stoner at Bobby Rahal Toyota. From start to finish was a breeze. After doing considerable online research I called the dealership and they put me through to Justin. He was very informative and friendly. Through phone calls, email and text messages we sealed the deal w/o ever meeting until it was time for delivery. Since we had been searching for awhile, I had already seen a Siena in person and had no need to at this time. We negotiated over the phone and then he found my car another Toyota dealer. We had the car 2 days later.

Could not have been better!

by from Louisville, KY |

We had a thoroughly wonderful experience throughout the entire process. We drove 9 hours to get this specific vehicle, and it was a pleasure to work with Brian Buehler the entire time. Our long-distance communications with him were always clear and prompt, and he had everything lined up for us upon our arrival for a quick turnaround. Everyone was professional and courteous - well worth the drive. We only wish you were closer to give you all of our business for our 4 Toyotas! Our many thanks to everyone.

Bobby Rahal Toyota

by from Harrisburg Pa |

Ryan Loope is a excellent sales man he is very nice and easy to work with. Most of the time when you go to a car lot looking for a certain vehicle, the sales people bother you. Trying to pressure you in to buying a vehicle you don't want or can't afford. Just so they make more money, Bobby Rahal Toyota isn't that way. I would highly recommend Bobby Rahal Toyota to all my friend and family. I give Ryan & the dealer 5 stars

You can trust this dealership!

by from Auburn, Pa |

Super impressed with Service Advisor Curt and the Rahal team! They diagnosed a check engine light and rumble sound in my college attending daughter's car. The car is a 2002 Camry with 204,000 miles on it. While it would have been very easy to take advantage of this situation and prey on a father's fear for his daughter's safety, they did nothing if the sort. Curt and the tech leveled with me to explain what each problem was and helped me to decide whether it would be better to: 1) invest in the repairs. 2) use the same money to buy something newer/better without pushing us towards their sales department. or 3)which repair was absolutely necessary and could help me squeeze another year out of the vehicle. It was a very pleasant experience and this dealership has absolutely earned my trust for any future service or auto purchases. Well done Curt and your team!

Pleasant car buying experience

by from Dillsburg, PA |

Had a great car buying experience with Joel Paugh at Bobby Rahal Toyota. Joel was professional and friendly and worked to get us exactly what we wanted. I shopped online for weeks, dreading going into a dealer. What a pleasant surprise!

Awesome Sale personnel

by from Gardners, PA |

Brian was very helpful it putting us into the car that we had chose and not pushing us into something we didn't want or couldn't afford. I would highly recommend the Rahal team to my family and friends.

WONDERFUL car buying experience!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Our sales associate, Mike DeRosa, was friendly, professional, and a JOY to work with. He really listened to our needs and was able to help us find a car that will serve us well now and for years to come.