Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

Time for a new car.......

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Rav4 from Alan Phan at Bobby Rahal Toyota. From start to finish was a breeze. My browsing on line with many questions answered by Michelle went very well. Michelle then set an appointment for me taking into consideration my busy schedule to take a test drive. My appointment was with Alan Phan. Alan was very informative and friendly. He helped to direct my wants and needs for a new vehicle and after listing those he found exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. He found it at another Toyota dealer that Bobby Rahal Toyota has a reciprocity agreement with and the car was in Mechanicsburg within 24 hours. No problem. With the great deal of 0% financing that Toyota offered my next step was to finance. Diane did an excellent job walking me through that process and answering any questions that came up. Brandon then followed up reviewing the many features of the Rav4 ltd. that I chose. Everyone from was friendly, professional and truly enjoyed making the customer feel at ease with their purchase. I would recommend this dealership for your Toyota wants and needs.

Toyota Corolla Eco

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

My wife and I recently bought a 2015 Toyota Corolla Eco, and we just love the car. Brian Buehler was our salesman, and he was thoughtful and courteous throughout the whole transaction. He answered all of our questions and made sure we spun the wheel to get even more money off the car. He took the time to show us the many features of the car. This was so helpful since we had not bought a new car since 2000! So many technological advancements since then. I would recommend giving Brian a call if you are in need of a Toyota car.

First Car Purchased From Bobby Rahal Toyota

by from Dillsburg, PA |

Our new Toyota Avalon was the first car we purchased from Bobby Rahal Toyota, although we know others who have purchased cars there and have been very impressed with the employees, the service and the support. We dealt principally with Bill Steinmeyer for our purchase and were very impressed with his knowledge of the vehicle, his professionalism and his courtesy. He was willing to make himself available to answer any questions, but didn't pressure us to make a purchase. The other staff were equally as professional and made the entire car-buying process a very smooth one. We would certainly recommend Bobby Rahal to others for their new car purchase.

Third new car from Bobby Rahal

by from Halifax, PA |

This is my third new car I purchased from Bobby Rahal Toyota. In fact, if you include my brother and mother, we've purchased about nine cars from Rahal Toyota. As always, the process is straightforward, with no gimmicks like some other dealerships.

Third New Car From Bobby Rahal Toyota

by from Mechanicsburg, Pa |

My wife and I recently purchased a Toyota Tundra from Bobby Rahal in Mechanicsburg, Pa. Everyone we dealt with went over and above any expectations you could possibly have. Our sales rep Alan Phan was exceptional. I purchased it last week and have had several follow-up conversations with him after the sale and he continued to be more than helpful. In many cases this does not happen. I have now purchased three vehicles from this dealership and I would do so again! Everyone from finance to the delivery person was fantastic. Ali Bulson was our delivery person and she was absolutely super. She knew the product extremely well and her personality was super! Individuals like Ali and Alan are the type of people you would be proud to have helping you with your purchase of a new car. This dealership goes over any expectations you could have. I have now been dealing with them since August of 2007. So I am able to recommend and comment on their service and the sale of the new car process. Purchase your next Toyota from Bobby Rahal and you will be very pleased with the experience. Phil & Vicki Nelms

Purchasing a Toyota Avalon

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Dealing with Bobby Rahal Toyota was easy. The overall purchasing experience was so user friendly. Mike DeRosa was the salesperson who did a great job showing the vehicle, explaining features and answering my questions in an honest and straightforward manner. Amanda Jumper was the finance consultant who promptly and efficiently guided us through a "mountain" of paperwork. Olivia Knaby, Delivery Specialist also did a great job of guiding us through activating all the electronics and optional features. I normally don't like the car-buying experience, but these folks made it an easy process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bobby Rahal Toyota to anyone.

I love my new Toyota Prius V

by from Camp Hill, Pa. |

Rahal Toyota employes, Nick Fox, Nick Pease and Ally were outstanding. All my questions and concerns were answered promptly. They, were very kind, considerate, friendly and made a great impression on me, I bought a 2014 Prius V thanks to their patience, knowledge of the car and most of all the training they provided. The facilities were beautiful, clean, and geared to please their customers. This was the greatest experience I have had buying cars. I will always dea with them. Thank you Everyone! I LOVE my new car

Second New car from Bobby Rahal

by from Halifax, Pa |

I recently purchase a new Avalon from Nick Pease in fact this is the second new vehicle I bought and let me tell you Nick Pease goes beyond and above as a saleman. I think he is one of the best I've dealt with in my 45 years of car buying. Also I love My Toyota, they are one of the most reliable vehicle you can buy!

Outstanding service

by from Carlisle, Pennsylvania |

From start to finish our experience purchasing a new 2014 Prius c from Bobby Rahal was a very comfortable experience due to the information and relaxed approach exhibited by Sean Gilbert. We had read all the reviews and ads concerning the Toyota Prius and were very pleased when Sean walked us through everything that was available, eventually matching us with exactly what we needed for our lifestyle. Everyone we met at the dealership could not have been more helpful.

Great Service, price and sales experience

by from Camp Hill, PA |

Mike DeRosa made the sales process very smooth and efficient. I would definitely recommend Mike and Bobby Rahal Toyota.

NEEDED A CAR TODAY!)

by from New Cumberland, Pa. |

I had to have a car today. My wife and I were approached by Jen Alves and I told her our situation. She did everything to make this happen. I'm happy to say we now own a 2013 RAV 4 that we are totally satisfied with. The dealership was amazing. The entire facility was shining from top to bottom, including where the cars are being serviced. This is the nicest car we have ever owned. It has every option you could want and drives and handles like a dream. Thank you Jen Alves and Bobby Rahl.