Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

Time for a new car.......

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I recently purchased a new 2014 Rav4 from Alan Phan at Bobby Rahal Toyota. From start to finish was a breeze. My browsing on line with many questions answered by Michelle went very well. Michelle then set an appointment for me taking into consideration my busy schedule to take a test drive. My appointment was with Alan Phan. Alan was very informative and friendly. He helped to direct my wants and needs for a new vehicle and after listing those he found exactly what I was looking for in a new vehicle. He found it at another Toyota dealer that Bobby Rahal Toyota has a reciprocity agreement with and the car was in Mechanicsburg within 24 hours. No problem. With the great deal of 0% financing that Toyota offered my next step was to finance. Diane did an excellent job walking me through that process and answering any questions that came up. Brandon then followed up reviewing the many features of the Rav4 ltd. that I chose. Everyone from was friendly, professional and truly enjoyed making the customer feel at ease with their purchase. I would recommend this dealership for your Toyota wants and needs.

NEEDED A CAR TODAY!)

by from New Cumberland, Pa. |

I had to have a car today. My wife and I were approached by Jen Alves and I told her our situation. She did everything to make this happen. I'm happy to say we now own a 2013 RAV 4 that we are totally satisfied with. The dealership was amazing. The entire facility was shining from top to bottom, including where the cars are being serviced. This is the nicest car we have ever owned. It has every option you could want and drives and handles like a dream. Thank you Jen Alves and Bobby Rahl.

Awesome buying experience at Bobby Rahal

by from Middletown, PA |

As the owner of a 2005 Toyota Matrix that I was totally in love with, deciding to purchase a new vehicle was a difficult decision. But with the enticement of a 0% interest rate, I started researching a new car. I knew I wanted another Toyota, but which dealer was the question. I had heard from friends that Bobby Rahal was an excellent place to deal with, so I looked at their website which was well done and very informative. From there my buying experience was awesome! I had e-mailed a question about the availability of a Pyrite Mica Rav 4 and received a response from Michelle almost immediately that the car was available.Then when I called to set up an appointment to test drive a Rav 4, the phone was answered by Justin Stone. He was extremely helpful in setting up the appointment and was very encouraging about making sure I was making the right decision to purchase a new car. He took his time with me and made sure I got the right deal. The excellent customer service I received from Justin and the extremely helpful young woman in the finance department and the one who went over the features of the car (I apologize for not remembering their names,) I would say this by far was the most awesome dealership experience I have ever had...thank you to everyone at Bobby Rahal!!!

Purchase Review

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

We recently purchased our third vehicle from Bobby Rahal Toyota, and every time the experience has been super. The sales staff is not pushy, the maintenance staff knows their job and the overall customer service is top notch. If I buy another vehicle it will be from Bobby Rahal. There isn't a better dealership in central PA.

Always a good experience.

by from Carlisle, Pa |

Always a good experience at Bobby Rahal Toyota. This was our third purca hase and again not disappointed. Nick Fox handled the sale very well. Professionally done.

great buying experience!!!

by from Warrington, pa |

I've never purchased a vehicle from such a wonderful salesman. Brian Buehler was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. The whole experience was stress free and Brian made it very easy to get the car I was dreaming of. I love my new Highlander, and look forward too using Bobby Rahal, and hopefully Brian for all my future car buying needs!

Great experience and glad with my purchase.

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I had Brian Buehler as my sales rep. He had a lot of personality and was very knowledgable. He took me on two test drives to figure out which car I liked more. Once I figured out which one I liked more he was able to find the right car/color for me. We were able to find quite a few different ones at multiple locations. The next day I got an email from Brian that my car was going to be in Thursday and he was going to be in Friday to check it out for me and make sure it was all fine. When I got my call from him on Friday I was glad to hear it was all fine and that they were all scheduled out for Friday. He offered me the first available time on Saturday and he made sure it worked for me. I want to say thanks to Brian for the great experience and I can't wait to get more traveling out of my new car. I will continue to shop with bobby rakhal, because of great service and associates like Brian. Thank you for time and have a great day.

Recent new Corolla purchase @ Bobby Rahal Toyota

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

When we first arrived at Bobby Rahal Toyota, we were not initially impressed with the lack of service. However, when it was brought to the sales manager's attention, he found Nick Rodites. Nick wasn't even scheduled to start yet (it was around 10, and he was supposed to start at 11). He stayed with us the entire time, and helped us find a new Corolla with all the features we needed, and then some. The process took several hours from start to finish, but he acted as if he had all day to spend with us. We left there with the kind of car we wanted, at a price we could afford. We were very pleased with him, and with the young man who showed us the different features of the car, such as Bluetooth, keyless entry, etc. His name is Ryan Loope. Between him and Nick, the buying process came out as a positive experience.

What else could I ask for?

by from Pennsylvania |

Was in the market for a new car & my older brother suggested I look at a car like his (Corolla). I ended up taking a drive over to the lot with him and we found a stunning blue 2014 Corolla S+ towards the front and the wheels captivated me. No one bothered me until my brother asked for the keys for a test drive and I appreciated that so I could rove the lot and see for myself what I was interested in. Nick, the salesman, was friendly and as professional as they come. Diana took care of my paperwork, she was knowledgeable and courteous. I was well taken care of at Bobby Rahal Toyota and will be a repeat customer.

Exceptional Top Notch Service and Sales

by from Duncannon, PA |

We had a 2008 Camry that needed factory recall service. We returned on 07/31/2013 to trade in our '08 Camry for a new one. We walked the parking lot to look over the cars in the lot. We were not harassed or approached once. Which is unlike many other dealerships where once they see someone, you know a salesman is coming to hunt you. We dealt with Sean Gilbert for our sales. He was professional and was not a cut and dry hard getter salesman that wanted to put you in any car regardless of budget, price, etc. He presented us with prices and worked with us on options. Once the sale was made, we also worked with Gwen Reeder to complete the financial information. Gwen was outstanding and a professional knowledgeable assistant. All paperwork was ready to go through. Once ready to get our new car [a 2013 Camry SE], we were met with a specialist to go over all of the features of the new car. That was extremely helpful now there are touch screens with navigation, telephone, satellite, etc. options. The facility was clean, service was professional and pricing information was all up front. No hidden information. We now have a local dealership we will surely return to for all future purchases.

Great Service

by from Walkersville, MD |

It was such a relief to purchase a new car and not feel pressured. The salesman, Alan Phan, was well informed, courteous and helpful in every way. This is a top of the class dealership. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful from Diana to Rebecca.