Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253 New 888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537 Used 877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016 Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

Well pleased customer

by from Carlisle,PA |

As a first time customer of Bobby Rahal Toyota in Mechanicsburg , we were well pleased with our overall experience . Our salesman , Mike DeRosa was very efficient , knowledgeable of the Camry and went out of his way to make sure all our questions were answered.

Jen Alves & Bobby Rahal Toyota....Great Job !

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Thanks to Jen and the team at Rahal Toyota for a great car buying experience !! Every process...every item... large or small ...was done well .

Justin Stoner - Great!

by from Mechanicsburg, Pa |

Dealing with Justin was one of the best car buying experiences ever. Available, knowledgeable, very accommodating and someone to deal with in the future.

Justin Stoner

by from Duncannon,Pa. |

Do you want to avoid a lot of hassel? If you use this young man (Justin Stoner) you will recieve fast,efficient and effective service. My wife and I had been shopping for a truck and were about tired of other dealers and their best deal,2nd best deal,rock bottom deal and the phone you for next day deals. Justin had us out the door in 30mins and in the truck in 3. (Had to get our color at another location). As an aside, the calls from other dealers continued and I would say,"Sorry we've bought a Tacoma". The response was "Did you get it at Rahal's?", this without prompting...bottom line we highly endorse Justin Stoner for your automotive buying needs!!

Great Transaction with Alan Phan

by from Hummelstown Pa. |

Alan Phan and the whole Rahal Toyota team were class all the way. They listened and gave me all I was looking for in a smooth transaction. They do a great job and I can assure anyone looking to buy they will make it pleasant and you will leave satisfied.

Best car bying experience....ever!

by from Carlisle Pa |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Jen was great and the whole process was fast and easy.

Great Experience

by from Inwood, WV |

The overall experience at Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion was great. The dealership was very clean, the vehicle was ready to test drive when I arrived and Jen, my sales person was very professional and friendly. The out of state purchase was a bit more detailed than expected, but they worked with my lender to complete the sale. The overall process took about a week to complete, but Jen remained in contact with me throughout the process to keep me informed of each step. On the day of delivery, the finance staff and the delivery staff were both very professional and friendly. Although, I traveled about 90 minutes for this truck, with the courtesy and friendly staff, I would definitely consider that trip again for my next purchase.

Jerry L

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

3rd car bought here. No problems. Do your research ahead of time so you know what you want and at a fair price. It really saves times and effort. Staff are very professional and fair! I will be back!

Great car buying experience and service

by from Lewisberry Pa |

My experience with Rahal Toyota has been excellent. I just purchased a pre-owned Prius trading in the Solara I purchased from Rahal 11 years ago. I used the service department there exclusively for my Solara and always received very professional, fair treatment. So when I was ready for a new car I never considered another dealership. Rahal had earned my trust My recent buying experience was friendly, smooth and efficient and the pricing was very fair. I was treated as well as I expected I would be.

Needed All-Wheel Drive

by from Harrisburg, PA |

In the past, due to our steep driveway and snow and ice, I've had to park on the street, and even slid down backwards, once just missing a stone wall. After this past winter it didn't take much for my wife to convince me I needed an all-wheel drive vehicle. I looked casually for about 4 months and ended up at the local auto show. Toyota Highlander was not on "my list", but once I had the chance to sit in one and take a good long look, I was interested. I spoke briefly at the show with Mike DeRosa, a salesman from Bobby Rahal Toyota, and he was very helpful. A month later, when I got serious about it, I called Mike and it was smooth sailing from that point. Even when Toyota issued a recall on the vehicle and delivery was delayed 3-4 weeks, Mike gave me regular status updates. It seemed he couldn't do enough for me. The entire purchase experience was exceptional.