Bobby Rahal Toyota Scion

6711 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-269-0253
Used 877-489-4537
Service 888-641-2016

Experience Car Buying Made Simple!

Purchase Review

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

We recently purchased our third vehicle from Bobby Rahal Toyota, and every time the experience has been super. The sales staff is not pushy, the maintenance staff knows their job and the overall customer service is top notch. If I buy another vehicle it will be from Bobby Rahal. There isn't a better dealership in central PA.

Always a good experience.

by from Carlisle, Pa |

Always a good experience at Bobby Rahal Toyota. This was our third purca hase and again not disappointed. Nick Fox handled the sale very well. Professionally done.

great buying experience!!!

by from Warrington, pa |

I've never purchased a vehicle from such a wonderful salesman. Brian Buehler was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. The whole experience was stress free and Brian made it very easy to get the car I was dreaming of. I love my new Highlander, and look forward too using Bobby Rahal, and hopefully Brian for all my future car buying needs!

Great experience and glad with my purchase.

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I had Brian Buehler as my sales rep. He had a lot of personality and was very knowledgable. He took me on two test drives to figure out which car I liked more. Once I figured out which one I liked more he was able to find the right car/color for me. We were able to find quite a few different ones at multiple locations. The next day I got an email from Brian that my car was going to be in Thursday and he was going to be in Friday to check it out for me and make sure it was all fine. When I got my call from him on Friday I was glad to hear it was all fine and that they were all scheduled out for Friday. He offered me the first available time on Saturday and he made sure it worked for me. I want to say thanks to Brian for the great experience and I can't wait to get more traveling out of my new car. I will continue to shop with bobby rakhal, because of great service and associates like Brian. Thank you for time and have a great day.

Recent new Corolla purchase @ Bobby Rahal Toyota

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

When we first arrived at Bobby Rahal Toyota, we were not initially impressed with the lack of service. However, when it was brought to the sales manager's attention, he found Nick Rodites. Nick wasn't even scheduled to start yet (it was around 10, and he was supposed to start at 11). He stayed with us the entire time, and helped us find a new Corolla with all the features we needed, and then some. The process took several hours from start to finish, but he acted as if he had all day to spend with us. We left there with the kind of car we wanted, at a price we could afford. We were very pleased with him, and with the young man who showed us the different features of the car, such as Bluetooth, keyless entry, etc. His name is Ryan Loope. Between him and Nick, the buying process came out as a positive experience.

What else could I ask for?

by from Pennsylvania |

Was in the market for a new car & my older brother suggested I look at a car like his (Corolla). I ended up taking a drive over to the lot with him and we found a stunning blue 2014 Corolla S+ towards the front and the wheels captivated me. No one bothered me until my brother asked for the keys for a test drive and I appreciated that so I could rove the lot and see for myself what I was interested in. Nick, the salesman, was friendly and as professional as they come. Diana took care of my paperwork, she was knowledgeable and courteous. I was well taken care of at Bobby Rahal Toyota and will be a repeat customer.

Exceptional Top Notch Service and Sales

by from Duncannon, PA |

We had a 2008 Camry that needed factory recall service. We returned on 07/31/2013 to trade in our '08 Camry for a new one. We walked the parking lot to look over the cars in the lot. We were not harassed or approached once. Which is unlike many other dealerships where once they see someone, you know a salesman is coming to hunt you. We dealt with Sean Gilbert for our sales. He was professional and was not a cut and dry hard getter salesman that wanted to put you in any car regardless of budget, price, etc. He presented us with prices and worked with us on options. Once the sale was made, we also worked with Gwen Reeder to complete the financial information. Gwen was outstanding and a professional knowledgeable assistant. All paperwork was ready to go through. Once ready to get our new car [a 2013 Camry SE], we were met with a specialist to go over all of the features of the new car. That was extremely helpful now there are touch screens with navigation, telephone, satellite, etc. options. The facility was clean, service was professional and pricing information was all up front. No hidden information. We now have a local dealership we will surely return to for all future purchases.

Great Service

by from Walkersville, MD |

It was such a relief to purchase a new car and not feel pressured. The salesman, Alan Phan, was well informed, courteous and helpful in every way. This is a top of the class dealership. Everyone we encountered was friendly and helpful from Diana to Rebecca.

Professional, honest, and respectful.

by from State College, PA |

Alan Phan, our sales consultant at Bobby Rahal Toyota in Mechanicsburg, was professional, honest, and respectful throughout what was an absolutely outstanding car purchase experience. The new car sales manager and the person who provided an orientation to our 2013 Toyota Prius were likewise helpful. It was definitely worth a 200 mile round trip to visit this dealership.

Great deal, great sale, very professional

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I have been buying cars from Bobby Rahal Toyota for almost 20 years and this was the easiest process. Everything went very well.