Bobby Rahal Honda

6696 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Great overall service.

by from York, PA |

I have bought several cars from Bobby Rahal. Every time I am treated like royalty by everyone. I live in York, PA, about an hour away from Bobby Rahal's. The drive is well-worth the treatment that I receive. Jamal Smith, our salesman, was so patient, understanding, and was well-educated in answering our questions. I will continue to buy cars from Bobby Rahal.

Great Experience at Bobby Rahal Honda

by from Loysville, PA |

I bought a 2015 Honda Civic SE from Bobby Rahal Honda and I couldn't be happier with my experience. The sales person, Shirley Bartlett, was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and just terrific. The price was unbeatable. A great value and I am so pleased with my new car. I highly recommend purchasing a new vehicle from Shirley at Bobby Rahal Honda.

Great value (helpful hint on TST)

by from Camp Hill, PA |

Ask for Todd Swartz if you are stopping in to look at a Honda at Mechanicsburg store. The entire CR-V buying experience was smooth. Drove away knowing we received best value for $ spent. Hold off on buying TST until night of service department's new car owner orientation to get 20% off of package price. Dealing with Rahal Honda and Rahal Lexus since 2010.

Outstanding Dealership!!

by from Jonestown, PA |

Fell in love with the Honda Accord 20 years ago and have driven nothing else since. Bought 11 new cars from Bobby Rahal Honda, including one early this week. Their price can't be beaten. Jamal Smith couldn't have treated me better. He is a consummate professional. To make things better, the service department is the best I have seen in my lifetime. They keep you informed every step of the way and treat you like a family member, not just a customer.

Quick, Efficient Sale

by from Carlisle, PA |

Just bought our second Honda in two years. Sudden and unexpected events made it necessary to get another vehicle. We were able to get just what we wanted very quickly and with a minimum of fuss.

Another positive experience with Bobby Rahal Honda

by from Carlisle, PA |

We recently needed to acquire another vehicle. We sought out Tim (whom we have dealt with previously). He was prompt, courteous, and provided us with a great deal on our 2015 Accord that we are now driving. Besides the great sales department, we know when it comes serving our cars they are also the place to go! ... ,

Great Service from a Friendly Staff

by from Lititz, PA |

Recently leased our second Honda from this dealership. Fantastic experience from a very friendly sales group. the whole process was easy and stress free. When the time comes for another lease, we will be heading back for our next car.

GREAT SERVICE PROFESSIONAL STAFF

by from SHIRLEYSBURG PA |

NO HASSLE CAR PURCHASE. PROFESSIONALS A;LL THE WAY AROUND. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DEALING WITH TRAVIS MILLER. AGAIN WE WILL SHOP AT BOBBY RAHAL IN FUTURE PURCHASES.

Great buying experience at Bobby Rahal Honda

by from Carlisle, PA |

Corey Weaver and the staff at Bobby Rahal Honda provided an exceptional sales experience. We wanted a white 2015 CR-V Touring and Corey and the BRH team was able to find exactly what we wanted. They kept us informed on the progress of finding our desired vehicle. When it arrived the purchase transaction was handed quickly and professionally. The service prep team did a great job of preparing the CR-V with the few accessories that we included with our purchase. This is the second Honda that we have purchased from Corey. BRH is an excellent dealership with a great service department.

Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

The entire staff at Bobby Rahal was great, especially our salesman Jamal Smith! Jamal was very personable, knowledgeable, and genuine. He wanted to know what they could do for us to gain our business and then followed through on that. He wasn't pushy at all and made us feel very comfortable. Thank you Jamal and Bobby Rahal!!