Bobby Rahal Honda

6696 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New CRV

by from York Haven Pa |

I just purchased a new Honda CV from Bobby Rahal. Ryan and Justin could not have been nicer or more helpful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. They made the whole process easy. Thank you

New CRV

by from York Haven Pa |

A Wonderful buying experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

John was such a wonderful help in leasing my 2014 Cr-V EXL. I ask a million questions and he was so patient and answered every one in great detail. He made sure i was comfortable with the vehicle and its operation before leaving the dealership. I've been driving a few days now and am having great fun.

Great Customer Service!

by from Gettysburg, PA |

Just purchased at 2014 Honda Civic at Bobby Rahal. I can't say enough about the great customer service you receive at this dealership. This is my 3rd car I have purchased from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Jamal Smith is an excellent salesman- no pressure, just facts. Very impressed with the internet department (Emily) and the finance department (Justin). Although the dealership sells almost 300 cars a month, you feel like you are the most important person to enter the dealership in the month!

We wish we could give 10 stars!

by from Carlisle, PA |

My wife and I always make fun of the rather fake new car dealership commercials on TV. The dealerships are always filled with happy customers who can't wait to purchase vehicles from cheerful, knowledgeable salespersons. Also, the dealerships are always ultra-modern, spotless and loaded with great cars. My wife and I have never experienced anything like these commercials in the real world. Well we visited Bobby Rahal Honda for the first time the other day and we couldn't believe it. Bobby Rahal Honda literally is like one of those TV commercials, except they're for real! They were great! We purchased our Pilot there that same day and we are thrilled. Thank you Tony Dubois and everyone for the best purchasing experience we've ever had.

Bobby Rahal Honda-- Thumbs-UP

by from Loysville Pa. |

Jessica B did a fine job explaining the CR-V'S features and made the car buying and financing fast and easy,5 thumbs-up.

Outstanding buying experience and pricing

by from Landisburg, PA |

This is the 7th car we have bought from Bobby Rahal. The price is always competitive if not lower than the competition, the sales staff know the vehicles and are not pushy and the finance process is streamlined so you don't waste time hanging around. They always find the most competitive percentage rate. We always feel like the VIP when we deal with Bobby Rahal. Honesty and professionalism are rare these days but you will find it here. This why we always come to Bobby Rahal.

Best Car Buying Experience By Far...

by from Carlisle PA |

From the first internet contact to driving off the lot, this was by far the BEST buying experience ever! I was treated as a valued customer. The integrity of the entire Bobby Rahal team was evident and I will definitely keep the Rahal name circulating!

Awesome experience!

by from Leola,Pa |

This is one of the best car purchasing experience we've had! It is over an hour away from where we live, but well worth the trip. The dealership was upfront, honest, friendly, and very helpful. Brady and Jenna were great to work with and very helpful. Overall, we had an excellent experience. We will definitely go back to Bobby Rahal Honda!

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Etters, PA |

First class car dealership. Our salesman Justin was very helpful and informative along with the rest of the staff we encountered.I am very happy with my car!