Bobby Rahal Honda

6696 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Great Services

by from Summerdale, PA |

We purchased a new car from Bobby Rahal Honda and could not have been more pleased with our sales rep and his team. Corey Weaver is the best! Corey has such a vast knowledge of all of the options! There wasn't any question that we asked that he couldn't give us an answer to!! What a great experience thanks to Corey and Bobby Rahal Honda!

Great Service

by from Mechanicsburg Pa |

Great service from all. Not a fan of the market driven pricing.

This is one fine dealership!

by from Carlsile, PA |

Our family buys its cars from Bobby Rahal because they have always treated us very well. Our most recent purchase was no exception. Justin and the rest of the staff made the entire transaction smooth, and we had complete confidence in the process. We strongly recommend Bobby Rahal Honda!

Awesome service!!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Bobby Rahal is a no pressure car dealership as this is hard to come by I would recommend them to anyone!

Best car-buying experience of our lives!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We came into the dealership today so that I could test drive the Accord that my husband had already test-driven previously. We didn't really plan to buy it today, but Ben Mengle (our salesman) and Rick (the manager) were able to match a deal that was given to us in writing by another Honda dealership, so we couldn't pass up the chance to purchase the vehicle today. When Ben asked when we would like to pick it up, my husband jokingly said, "This afternoon". We never dreamed that we would actually be driving home in our new Accord by 4:30 when we arrived at the dealership at 11:30 this morning, but we did. The entire process was quick and remarkably painless. Ben is a wonderful, low-key salesman who we would recommend to all of our friends and family. The Justins (finance and delivery) were also great. We have been buying all of our vehicles from Bobby Rahal Honda for 14 years and we will continue to do so - the service department is the best in the area.

Great People

by from Reisterstown. MD |

Jessica Bolden was fantastic. She treated us like family. She was extremely helpful in answering our questions about buying a car in PA when we still lived in MD. We chose Bobby Rahal Honda because of the people and the excellent service they provided.

Excellent dealership

by from York Haven, Pa |

I just purchased my 4th Honda from Bobby Rahal. Justin Pierce was a great saleman, courteous and prompt with finding out information, I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. For 20 years I have used Bobby Rahal for all my Honda vehicle maintenance, and not once did I walk away unhappy. I have owned many vehicles over the years, but as long as I live in the area, this Honda dealership is the only place that I'll shop for a vehicle or for maintenance. I will recommend this dealership to everybody.

Fantastic service!

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

I just purchased my third Honda from Bobby Rahal. Tom Dabich was a great saleman, courteous and prompt with finding out information, I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. For fifteen years I have used Bobby Rahal for all my Honda vehicle maintenance, and not once did I walk away unhappy. I have owned many vehicles over the years, but as long as I live in the area, this Honda dealership is the only place that I'll shop for a vehicle or for maintenance.

Great team at Bobby Rahal Honda

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Ben and his team made the car buying process a piece of cake for us;) We got attentive, proactive service. The team could answer all our questions and we really appreciated the car "tutorial" before we drove off in our new (used) vehicle! I am not tech-savvy, but they patiently taught me how to navigate all the electronic gadgets that came with the car. LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much---I will come here again---even from MD:))

No sweat deal

by from Mechanicsburg |

The made the process quick and did a great job with the car prep, financing and new car introduction. I would go back and ask for the same team again.