Bobby Rahal Honda

6696 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Sheila heapes

by from Harrisburg,PA |

We love our new Accord. Ryan was thorough and helpful as we decided on a car and Josh did a good job orienting us to all the bells and whistles...

Great Knowledge of the CR-V - Great Service

by from Mechanicsburg, pa |

Justin really understand the product that he is selling, Answered all questions, and helped in the buying process, Andy did a good jot with finance questions, I know that after the sale that the Service Dept is excellent with my past experience, One of the reasons I purchase from this dealership, On site training in the use of the vehicle was very good, Made me understand how many of the instruments worked, thanks

All around great service

by from New Cumberland, PA |

We just leased our 2nd vehicle from Bobby Rahal Honda and again are impressed with the high quality of service that we received. They make everything so easy and actually an enjoyable experience. Brian and Stephen were knowledgable and friendly helping us every step of the way. Definitely recommend coming here to anyone looking to purchase or lease a vehicle.

Awesome and Easy Car Buying Experience

by from Marysville, PA |

We just got a new Fit and Brian made the entire experience easy and was very helpful with all of our questions. Stephen was very personable and also did a great job showing us how the Fit works and made us feel comfortable with the Fit. I couldn't ask for a better car buying experience. I definitely will let my friends and family know where to go to buy a car!

New CRV

by from York Haven Pa |

I just purchased a new Honda CV from Bobby Rahal. Ryan and Justin could not have been nicer or more helpful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle. They made the whole process easy. Thank you

New CRV

by from York Haven Pa |

A Wonderful buying experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

John was such a wonderful help in leasing my 2014 Cr-V EXL. I ask a million questions and he was so patient and answered every one in great detail. He made sure i was comfortable with the vehicle and its operation before leaving the dealership. I've been driving a few days now and am having great fun.

Great Customer Service!

by from Gettysburg, PA |

Just purchased at 2014 Honda Civic at Bobby Rahal. I can't say enough about the great customer service you receive at this dealership. This is my 3rd car I have purchased from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Jamal Smith is an excellent salesman- no pressure, just facts. Very impressed with the internet department (Emily) and the finance department (Justin). Although the dealership sells almost 300 cars a month, you feel like you are the most important person to enter the dealership in the month!

We wish we could give 10 stars!

by from Carlisle, PA |

My wife and I always make fun of the rather fake new car dealership commercials on TV. The dealerships are always filled with happy customers who can't wait to purchase vehicles from cheerful, knowledgeable salespersons. Also, the dealerships are always ultra-modern, spotless and loaded with great cars. My wife and I have never experienced anything like these commercials in the real world. Well we visited Bobby Rahal Honda for the first time the other day and we couldn't believe it. Bobby Rahal Honda literally is like one of those TV commercials, except they're for real! They were great! We purchased our Pilot there that same day and we are thrilled. Thank you Tony Dubois and everyone for the best purchasing experience we've ever had.

Bobby Rahal Honda-- Thumbs-UP

by from Loysville Pa. |

Jessica B did a fine job explaining the CR-V'S features and made the car buying and financing fast and easy,5 thumbs-up.