Delray Motors

2102 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

New 877-244-9498
Used 888-698-1498
Service 877-227-5401

Owned & Operated by the Young Family. Serving the Community for 54 Years!

Bad bad and bad

by from delray |

Beware of this dealer. . Con artists to get you in then up price

oh did I do that?

by from Agoura Hills, CA |

I have been looking for a specific car on the internet. I find a low priced model at delay motors. I contacted them. They got back to me the next day only to tell me that they made an error in the pricing in the ad, but for $10,000 more I could buy the car. A 2 year old car that has a current sticker price for $2,000 more, brand new with the new price? Common sense says that this was intentionally done. If they aren't honest from the start it won't get any better. Run, don't walk from them!

con artists

by from boynton beach florida |

this is the rudest bunch of people I've ever met at a car dealership especially towards a woman was giving the wrong discount incentive information over $500 I told them I would split the difference with them the man got loud and obnoxious and said why should I do that I said because we both made a mistake and then offered to pay 400 out of the five hundred and he wouldn't even eat 100 of the price of the car he was very loud and obnoxious and I would never buy anything from these con artists I found my car much cheaper at another dealership beware

INTERNET SALES A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Contacted Ms. Cole in internet sales. Was very up front about which lease I wanted and which car. Slow to respond, nasty undertone, refused to confirm what amount would be due at signing. My past two purchases were through internet sales. One with Monarch Dodge and one with Weston Nissan. Both very pleasant experience. Discussed the deal in advance, walked into the dealership signed the paperwork and left with the car of our choice. Such a shame, car buying should not be this difficult. I see this dealership has many negative reviews and I completely understand why.

Delray Motors responded to this review

May 29, 2014

Dlana, Hello my Name is Neal Roberts I am the Internet Director. I am new here and working on the way things are done in the department. Thank you for letting us know what is going on. Have you already purchased? Please give me the opportunity to make it better call me at (561) 454-1937 so that I can help.

Excellant service

by from Highland Beach |

Bought a new Jeep in February 2014, shopping experience was average. Took Jeep in for recall service notice, received excellent service. While I was there I asked if I could have running boards installed on the car. Parts department had them in stock and service department install them that afternoon. My service guy told me it would take a couple of hours so he have one of the company drivers take me home so I would not waste the afternoon . Overall service was excellent . I am interested in getting another new car and have an appointment with them next week.

Terrible experience! Do not shop here!

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

I just bought a car from them..the first NEW car I have ever purchased and they've made what is supposed to be a great life milestone a complete headache. The salesman promised me a specific price and after waiting 4.5 hours to get in to sign paperwork was told it was not an option. The sales manager made it right and I was able to take my car. The next day, I find out that the stereo is not the stereo that the sales person promised me multiple times was in my car. He proceeded to tell me that he never said that when my father heard it himself. They don't care about the customers their service is terrible and they bait and switch. Either they need to educate their sales people to review what comes with the model car they're selling someone or they as a whole just want to move cars. If you do buy a car here, get everything in writing and make sure you educate yourself because you can't trust anything that comes out of the sales persons mouth. Don't let my mistake be yours.

Mr. John Smith

by from St. Louis, MO |

On a Thursday our car broke down and we were towed to Delray Motors around 2:30 pm. We were out of town and had to rent a car. We asked when their service department could do a diagnosis, and were told they didn't know as they did not have a schedule. We called on Friday and they had no idea when they would diagnose the problem as they have no schedule. (Miguel). Delray Motors had our car and we were captive to the car rental rates as they did not look at our car until Tuesday of the following week, as Monday was Memorial Day. Once they diagnosed the problem, the car was ready within 3 hours. I called to speak with Tim Young, (owner) and my call was not returned. What does this say about Customer Satisfaction?

Terrible Service Department, Stay Away!

by from Boynton Beach Florida |

Brought my 2012 Lincoln Navigator in for it's 1st scheduled maintenance on 1/7/2013. Was told to bring it through quick lube lanes 1 or 2, and it would be 60 minutes or less for Lincoln customers. 2 hours later I asked to speak to a manager. He brought my Navigator around and told me I was set to go. Half way home I glanced at the paperwork and noticed it said one of the struts is leaking oil. I called Delray Motors and spoke to Mike (service manager). Mike explained he has a lot of new inexperienced help and to bring the Navigator back 1/11/2013, and he would have a Lincoln loaned for me so they could replace the leaking strut. I showed up at 9am and was completely ignored as the service people walked around my son, myself, and the Navigator to help the people who pulled in behind me, even after Mike said "this person has been waiting for a while". Finally I put my sons car seat back in the Navigator and left. I will never go back to this dealer again. I will never recommend this dealer to any friends, family, or neighbors. I called the Lincoln customer service number and logged a complaint with Melissa about my two experiences with the Service Department at Delray Motors.

Poor service

by from Delray beach |

Something missing frommy auto and also charged me $700+ and did not repair my car.

Lincoln Of Delray

by from Wellington |

I needed a dealership I could trust to take good care of me and provide service that was professional and non pressure some. Phil and Al and Liam all exceeded my expectations and I am very excited about my new car.