McCafferty Ford Kia of Mechanicsburg

Service 888-284-9614 Service 888-284-9614

Everything Automotive!

2014 fusion 2014 f150

by from Harrisburg pa |

My wife and i were in the market for new cars. The best option we considered was buying new and mccafferty ford was the place to go.our salesman justin darbrow was great with the process and got us what we wanted-exactly what we wanted.thanks mccafferty

Unhappy Camper

by from Virginia |

I drove over 170 miles ONE WAY to test drive a used Explorer at McCaffrey Ford. The dealer had performed necessary service on this car which was bought at auction (per CARFAX). The car showed well and drove well. I told the salesman that I liked the car, but there was an airbag light showing on the dashboard. We agreed that he would look into it and call me the next morning; at which point I would give him my credit card over the phone to put a deposit on it. Then I drove 170+ miles back home. Next morning - no call. When I called the salesman I found out that it had been sold. I was expecting a call and made it clear that I would take the car if the airbag could be resolved. Net result was I wasted an entire day and a tank of gas driving to see this car and the salesman did not keep up his end of the deal. I will not be doing business with this dealership again.

Total waste of time

by from Maryland |

I drove 150+ miles to see a used Kia they had advertised on Cars.com and when I got there the car was in poor shape and the salespeople couldn't care less that it wasn't as described. Wasted my time and my fuel. I'd shop anywhere else before I go back here. Be wary of online photos and descriptions at this dealer, they can be very misleading.

Great sales and service

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

The experience was great from the initial meeting with our sales person (Todd Fisher) to when the keys got turned over to us. We want to thank Eric in fiance also. He answered our questions and we were in and out. We will recommend McCafferty to friends and family. Thanks Ed and Kim

Awesome experience buying our new car!

by from Carlisle, PA |

My wife and I just bought our first NEW car here and the entire process was great! From start to finish Elizabeth was able to answer all of our questions, find us a great car in our budget and needs, and help get us through the whole process seamlessly. I highly recommend her if you're going to McCafferty for a new car. Everything was awesome and we love our new car. Thank you!

Good deal great salesman and nice HHR

by from Dingmans Ferry, pa |

We drove 3 hours to see a 2009 Chevy HHR and we were not disappointed. The HHR was serviced and detailed beyond our expectation. The final price was fair and sales rep ( Todd ) was excellent. Todd had a easy going attitude and a professional demeanor. We would definitely return to another to buy car.

Room for Improvement

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I was informed about something regarding setting up an appointment using their online appointment tool. If you get to the schedule time section where you select a time and it won't let you select an open time slot, that means they are booked up. Why don't they have a message that informs you of this or why don't they block out the time? I thought their appointment tool was malfunctioning until i showed up and they told me this. Also, I was informed last week that even though their website says the service department is open until 7pm on week nights, since they lost their night person, they close at 5pm on weeknights. I'm not sure why they don't change their website. This could cause a lot of confusion.

Never go to this Dealership

by from State College, Pa |

I went to this dealership to buy a 2004 F-150 that was listed at 9,900 with 63,000 miles. The process went well and I felt that I was getting a great deal. Three weeks later, every car owners worst dream happened and the engine locked up after blowing a head gasket and other problems that a experience mechanic wouldn't have missed when they serviced the vehicle the day it was sold too me. When I called to confront them of this discovery while I was broken down along side the road, I was met with rude comments and since there was no warranty they refused to help in any way with my situation. I am now out $4,000 that I don't have as a working college student and a Marine Corps veteran. This place has no honor as a car dealership or human decency to do the right thing and there for if you value the product your trying to buy avoid McCafferty Ford. As an added note I traded in a 2006 Dodge Charger that during the process I made them awake that the upper manifold need to be replaced. They have it listed on their website for three times the price I traded and I know they didn't replace so don't make the same mistake I did or you'll regret buy that vehicle as well.

Friendly easy to work with staff

by from York pa |

This dealership made the process of buying a car easy. Mike was super helpful and so down to earth. The lot was under construction while we were there, but the inside was very clean and the staff were welcoming. Overall I would recommend purchasing your next car from McCafferty. The people are great, and we love our new Sorento!

My new dealership....!!!!

by from Waynesboro, PA |

I hate car shopping!! However, this dealership made is virtually painless. First, the salespersons weren't hovering outside like vultures (instant drive away for me). They were friendly and patient with my decision making process. I had already had an email relationship with the dealership and as soon as I walked in they called me by name and were ready for me. Secondly, once the financing and car I was interesting didn't match they went out of their way to "match" my needs and fiance capabilities to car that would go within my budget. I usually am bombarded with buyers remorse about 5 seconds after I drive away....this time not in the least...happy and still happy. What did I end up with..went in for a 2001 PT cruiser and purchased a 2011 Kia Soul and absolutely couldn't be happier. These wonderful people are now MY dealership for now on.