Faulkner Toyota Scion

3400 Paxton St, Harrisburg, PA 17111

New 888-627-2316
Used 888-616-4734
Service 888-258-8076

Faulkner Toyota - Market Buster Pricing, To Be Sure!

First Time Toyota Customer

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I was very pleased with the entire buying process at Faulkner Toyota / Scion in Harrisburg, PA. I went shopping on a Friday night, and all salespersons were assisting other customers, The new car sales manager, Jim Porter, assisted me, and arranged a test drive, so I did not have to wait for a salesperson. I took delivery of a new Avalon the next day. My salesperson, Marianne Sarcone, was great. When she explained the features of my new car, I was impressed at her depth of knowledge of even the most arcane features of the vehicle, and she was able to answer all my questions to my satisfaction. She conveyed all the information I needed in a logical, progressive fashion that didn't 'overload' my brain. I appreciated that because, quite frankly, I was overwhelmed by all the tech/gizmos/electronics in the Avalon, and would have been at a loss to understand them without her. I would recommend this dealership, and especially Marianne, to all my friends and family that are interested in purchasing a Toyota vehicle.

April 25, 2014

Hi Cliff! On behalf of the Faulkner Toyota Scion Management staff, Jim Porter and Marianne Sarcone, we thank you for your business and for sharing your satisfaction with us! A note from Marianne: Cliff, it was our pleasure to work with such a respectful and pleasant customer as you! Please know that we are here when ever you need us. Enjoy and thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

Excellent Experience Buying a 2014 Prius

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I was interested in purchasing a new 2014 Prius Three and sent Faulkner an email on Sunday. Monday morning I had an appointment set up for that evening. Marianne was extremely friendly, welcoming, and thorough throughout the entire appointment. She took me on a test drive and pointed out all of the neat features, had the car detailed perfectly before I left, and continues to communicate with me after I purchased the car. Faulkner offered me a great deal on my trade in and beat competitor prices without hassle.

July 4, 2014

Hi Alyssa! Congratulations on your Prius purchase with us at Faulkner Toyota! On behalf of our management team and especially Marianne, we thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience here! Greatly appreciated! Here's to a safe and Happy 4th!

Felt Like Family

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

Looking for a RAV4 was something we dreaded. We always hated pushy salespeople and haggling over prices. When we arrived at Faulkner, Jim Porter greeted us and introduced Khamla Saengduangchan as our salesperson. She was friendly and very easy going. Both Khmala and Jim made us feel very comfortable and treated us as if we'd known each other for awhile. They both worked with us, told us all the Toyota facts which were very impressive and before we knew it - they had all the figures for us to purchase our RAV4. The trade-in we were given was exactly what we anticipated and the financing was a breeze. Brian Francis had it done fast and efficiently. We were very impressed with all the associates that helped us with our purchase and we are now "Toyota Happy". We would definitely recommend Faulkner Toyota, Jim Porter, Khamla Saengduangchan and Brian Francis to everyone. They were AWESOME :)

July 4, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback MJK! We pride ourselves on excellence in client service! It is our promise to ensure that everyone's buying experience is comfortable, fun, hassle-free, knowledgable, and the list goes on! On behalf of our Faulkner Toyota management team and Khalma, we thank you for your business. Here's to enjoying your new RAV4!!!

VERY PLEASED!!

by from Middletown, PA |

This is my first purchase from this dealership and I must say that Navarro and the staff have been nothing but excellent up to this point. They have been very courteous and respectful during the entire process. I really like how Navarro took the time to explain all of my new Tundras features and he even helped me set up the Entune system which saved me a lot of time. Ive owned the vehicle for two weeks now I do have a scheduled service call for tomorrow morning due to a little unnecessary vibration but if they take care of my concern with the same customer service that I have witnessed so far I will be super satisfied! Keep up the great work for it is surely appreciated by this consumer!

April 26, 2014

Hi Eric! We thank you for your feedback and will be sure to share this with Navarro! On behalf of the entire Faulkner Toyota Scion Management Team, we thank you and appreciate your business!!!

AVOID the service department! HORRIBLE service!

by from Palmyra,pa |

If you take your car in for a recall, expect a call with hundreds of dollars of OTHER things they'd like to fix. When it's fixed incorrectly and you take it to your local mechanic whom your trust, Faulkner will not refund you the money. Even when you show Faulkner the receipt for the same serpentine belt. Tony, the service department supervisor, wants you to dumpster dive for the part so they will refund you. Ridiculous. I'll never buy a car from them again or make an appt for a recall notice. You lost my confidence and respect. Shame on you Faulkner.

First Time Toyota Leasee

by from Camp Hill, PA |

I've had my 2013 Rav4 one day and I've already highly recommended Faulkner Toyota, especially Marianne Sarcone, to my family and friends. Professional, courteous, caring, knowledgeable, accommodating, friendly, are all the words that describe the members of the Faulkner Family whom Marianne introduced me to or who spoke to me as I was waiting in the showroom. Marianne was a joy to work with...she made me so comfortable and relaxed about this first leasing experience. It's been over 30 years since I've had a new vehicle and as a recently widowed individual it was a huge step for me. What fun I've had driving this vehicle and it's been less than 24 hours! I look forward to a long relationship with the Faulkner Family and catching up with Marianne on my visits to the dealership. Many thanks!!

November 6, 2013

Oh Janie!!! Just love your note and wonderful feedback! I so enjoyed working with you and you were a joy to work with as well! It made me so happy to see the joy on your face as you drove away in your new RAV4!

Just bought a new one!

by from Camp Hill, PA |

Just picked up a new vehicle on Saturday and couldn't be happier! Maryann S. was our salesperson. This is the second vehfcile we leased from Maryann. She is very personable and caring. She doesn't sell you a car she helps you buy one. Mike Marmon, the person we finalized the paperwork withy, is excellent as well. I would highly recomment Faulkner Toyota Scion and would suggest you ask for Maryann. Great experience!

November 6, 2013

On behalf of the Faulkner Toyota Management team and myself, we thank you so much for your continued loyalty and business Jim! We appreciate your honest feedback as well!!!

Great experience!

by from Pine Grove Mills, PA |

We had a great experience buying our Prius from Marianne Sarcone at Faulkner Toyota. We called on a Saturday inquiring about a car we saw on their website, and only spent a few hours there on paperwork before driving off with a new car. We got a very fair price and good trade-in value, free of all the painful haggling that usually goes along with buying a car. We have been very happy with the car and would recommend this dealer to anyone.

November 6, 2013

Thank you for your feedback David! We value your business and look forward to a long lasting Faulkner Toyota relationship.

Excellent Experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

We just bought our second Venza from Faulkner Toyota. Marianne Sarcone made the purchase as painless as possible and spent a lot of time explaining the features of our new car. Our first Venza was also purchased from Marianne in 2009 and it is a base model, but the one we got today has a whole lot of added high-tech features that needed explaining. When my 2009 wears out, I will be buying another one and I can't think of a reason to go anywhere but Faulkner Toyota in Harrisburg, PA.

November 6, 2013

Thank you once again for your business Bob and for your great feedback! Oh how we love our Faulkner Toyota family customers!

EXCELLENT!!!

by from Hummelstown, PA |

This is the second time I buy a Toyota from Faulkner. Both times, my experience was excellent! Marianne helped me throughout the process with so much knowledge and care. You can trust she will help you get the best deal for your needs. The staff at Faulkner was very professional and took care of every single detail, being clear about what was going on and what everything meant. This is particularly important for new buyers, you will leave with a feeling of confidence knowing that you made the right choice. Also, they will take care of your car with professionalism and excellent service during the maintenance appointments. I strongly recommend them!

November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Patricia! We love having you in our Faulkner Toyota family for the second time!

GREAT service & VERY POSITIVE experience!

by from Hummelstown, PA 17036 |

This is the 4th Toyota Camry that I have leased and this has been the BEST experience. My sales rep (Navarro Wormsley) made it a pleasure to deal with Falkner Toyota. He was extremely personable, very informative, took his time and explained everything and helped me through the whole process and did everything he could to take care of all the necessary dealings required to lease a car. He made it a very pleasant experience. I would HIGHLY recommend Navarro Wormsley to many of my friends. Also, I would like to thank Michael Harmon (Business Manager/Financial) for taking care of the financial dealings with the leasing agreement. Mr. Harmon was very organized and made the whole process very easy to complete. Both men are to be highly commended for their customer service. Thank you so much!

November 6, 2013

Thank you so much for the great feedback Diane! We value your loyalty and having you as our long time customer!!!