Freedom Toyota Scion Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Used 877-438-1225
Service 888-636-4474

genesis coupe

by from phillipsburg, nj |

My girlfriend and i just purchased a genesis coupe. Amazing price, amazing vehicle, amazing customer service. herb was very helpful and the lady manager was so honest it was priceless. she wasnt just being a sales manager but also putting facts into perspective and it defintely influenced our decision. The financing department worked very hard to get us a great deal and at the end we got a deal we could not walk away from without regretting forever. They were very proffesional and totally went the extra mile for us. anyone could say "they're just doing their job" but its the fact that they cared enough to put in the work to make the sale that makes them that much better than the other dealers ive gone to. Another local dealership tried selling us the same car for 7k more. so we decided to make the 2hour drive and they made it worth it. If you guys get to read this, thank you so much for everything.

Buyer beware

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Buyer beware!! Was told I was purchasing a factory extended warranty, but was sold a third party warranty. NOBODY at dealership will even return a call to help resolve the issue. Sales employee Sidney was great. Both finance department people including finance manager Julio will not return my calls. The sales manager would not help resolve the issue either.

Not impressed

by from Hershey, PA |

We had a fairly rough experience at this dealership. The only positive we had was our saleswoman, who seemed to be the only one working as she was running around dealing with 3 to 4 people at a time, while we sat for hours waiting. Kellyanne did as much as she could for us, but the dealership told me I had a poor credit score and had the interest rate maxed out and payments so high there was no way I could afford it. They said this was the best they could do. Not going to name names, but we went to another dealer ship and I got a great credit score from them, and a great interest rate. I even pulled my own credit and it was 82 points higher than what they told me it was from the same source (Transunion). Bottom line I felt like this dealership didnt care about me because I didnt have a 800 credit score, and they did nothing to get me the best deal possible. With the experience my wife and I had, I would find it very difficult to recommend this dealer to anyone.

excellent

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Sidney was great to deal with. Helped us get a great car for our new driver. Everyone at the dealership was very nice. Would definitely recommend to others.

Awesome experience

by from  Hamburg, PA |

Trish was very helpful. She arranged for me to use a loaner car and called me several times to update my on the repairs and offer suggestions of recommended services without being pushy.

Great Sales experience

by from Hamburg, PA |

Excellent service! They really go the extra mile and sincerely care about your vehicle and your needs. Dan Ward always takes the time to ensure excellence from the time you schedule your maintenance to the point where the vehicle is returned to you. I would recommend them to anyone.

The Best

by from Hamburg, PA |

This place is great! I absolutely love my Yaris that I got from them...Evelyn and asked me to dance the La bamba and sing some karaoke. This place is so much fun.

The Best Service

by from Hamburg, PA |

I worked with Chad Stephens when I replaced my 2005 Prius with a 2013 Camry Hybrid. He found a car with the features I wanted within a few days and stayed within my price. Delivery was seamless and I have been very happy with my vehicle. I was impressed with his service and caring (my mother had a stroke during this period and my stress level was high). Consequently, a few months later when I wanted to replace my wife's 2006 Prius with a 2013 Prius C, I returned to this dealership and asked for Chad. I couldn't be happier with the experience provided by Chad, nor could I be happier with the service I received when I brought my 2013 Camry in for service. This is truly a great dealership with a great staff. Many thanks to Chad Stephens and Freedom Toyota Scion of Harrisburg.

Good Service

by from Hamburg, PA |

I have a 2003 4Runner and I had a problem with my brakes shaking. It was so bad I thought my car was going to shake off the road. I took my vehicle into Freedom to have it check. Jenelle in service was very helpfull and kept me informed during the whole process. I needed new rotors. My car was able to be fixed in one day and they even washed it! Best service experience ever!

New to Harrisburg

by from Harrisburg PA |

About 2 months after moving here I needed someone to do a safety inspection and emissions inspection on my Jeep. The emissions inspection was not needed where I lived previously. I called several places and noone answered the phone but when I called Freedom they answered and got the job done on the same day. They even provided me with a shuttle back to home so I didn't need to wait at the dealership. The experience was good and when my wife was in the market for a new van a few months later she ended up buying from Freedom and had a great experience also. About the only thing I found that wasn't cutting edge was the facility itself (i.e. the building), its a bit dated but still very functional and well maintained.