Freedom Toyota Scion Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Used 877-438-1225 Used 877-438-1225
Service 888-636-4474 Service 888-636-4474

excellent

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Sidney was great to deal with. Helped us get a great car for our new driver. Everyone at the dealership was very nice. Would definitely recommend to others.

Service Center

by from harrisburg, pa |

Always very friendly and efficient service center.

Happy with my Hummer

by from Cressona, Pa |

Our dealer, Brian Long was great! Thank you for the deal!

Freedom Toyota Scion Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your business!

Buyer beware

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Buyer beware!! Was told I was purchasing a factory extended warranty, but was sold a third party warranty. NOBODY at dealership will even return a call to help resolve the issue. Sales employee Sidney was great. Both finance department people including finance manager Julio will not return my calls. The sales manager would not help resolve the issue either.

Not impressed

by from Hershey, PA |

We had a fairly rough experience at this dealership. The only positive we had was our saleswoman, who seemed to be the only one working as she was running around dealing with 3 to 4 people at a time, while we sat for hours waiting. Kellyanne did as much as she could for us, but the dealership told me I had a poor credit score and had the interest rate maxed out and payments so high there was no way I could afford it. They said this was the best they could do. Not going to name names, but we went to another dealer ship and I got a great credit score from them, and a great interest rate. I even pulled my own credit and it was 82 points higher than what they told me it was from the same source (Transunion). Bottom line I felt like this dealership didnt care about me because I didnt have a 800 credit score, and they did nothing to get me the best deal possible. With the experience my wife and I had, I would find it very difficult to recommend this dealer to anyone.

Awesome experience

by from  Hamburg, PA |

Trish was very helpful. She arranged for me to use a loaner car and called me several times to update my on the repairs and offer suggestions of recommended services without being pushy.

Great Sales experience

by from Hamburg, PA |

Excellent service! They really go the extra mile and sincerely care about your vehicle and your needs. Dan Ward always takes the time to ensure excellence from the time you schedule your maintenance to the point where the vehicle is returned to you. I would recommend them to anyone.

The Best

by from Hamburg, PA |

This place is great! I absolutely love my Yaris that I got from them...Evelyn and asked me to dance the La bamba and sing some karaoke. This place is so much fun.

The Best Service

by from Hamburg, PA |

I worked with Chad Stephens when I replaced my 2005 Prius with a 2013 Camry Hybrid. He found a car with the features I wanted within a few days and stayed within my price. Delivery was seamless and I have been very happy with my vehicle. I was impressed with his service and caring (my mother had a stroke during this period and my stress level was high). Consequently, a few months later when I wanted to replace my wife's 2006 Prius with a 2013 Prius C, I returned to this dealership and asked for Chad. I couldn't be happier with the experience provided by Chad, nor could I be happier with the service I received when I brought my 2013 Camry in for service. This is truly a great dealership with a great staff. Many thanks to Chad Stephens and Freedom Toyota Scion of Harrisburg.

Good Service

by from Hamburg, PA |

I have a 2003 4Runner and I had a problem with my brakes shaking. It was so bad I thought my car was going to shake off the road. I took my vehicle into Freedom to have it check. Jenelle in service was very helpfull and kept me informed during the whole process. I needed new rotors. My car was able to be fixed in one day and they even washed it! Best service experience ever!