Antrim Way Honda

Used 717-597-6723

1 of 1 review

Bad Experience

by from Chambersburg, PA |

I accompanied my wife to Antrim Way Honda where the salesperson was very helpful and accommodating. She and I both felt the salesperson offered a very good deal on the car she chose; however, while I was watching our son in the childcare area, upon my wife's encounter with the Pre-Owned Sales Manager, the deal stopped. The man was rude, offensive and degrading to her and was completely unwilling to do his job by negotiating an offer. He went as far as saying that the Kelly Blue Book prices were invalid even though the KBB prices are used and referenced on their website located on the Appraise Your Trade web page located here: http://www.antrimhonda.com/KelleyBlueBook. If you have a car to trade in, do not go to this dealership as the Pre-Owned Sales Manager was unreasonable, unkind and very disrespectful to my wife while I wasn't present. Furthermore, when we followed up with Management by email, they said that she should not have been treated that way. Management promised to follow-up with my wife however they never did. It's extremely poor business sense to ignore your customer follow-ups, especially when you have an employee that shows little to no respect to female customers. Since my wife and I both drive a Honda, Antrim Way lost two customers and potentially more that read this review. Ladies, think twice before going to this dealership!

(1-1 of 1 review)