Buchanan Auto Park

Service 888-887-2310

Lowest Price Guaranteed

Buying a car

by from Ranson, WV |

My salesman was John Williams he was very down to earth and very helpful and pused to get what I wanted. This is the 2nd vehicle I've bought thru this dealer and they are great!

Misleading Buying Process/Poor Customer Service

by from WV,WV |

Received call and visited the 11582 Buchanan Auto Park in Waynesboro, PA. Dealt with a John Williams who knew what I was dealing with from the start. Convenience me they could get me a better deal than what I had. Even with my handicap I sat there for over 4 hrs waiting. Promise to call before they close or next day with a answer.After no call about 10 am I called and was promised a call back. No call ever happen. Two days later I called again. Higher price and down than what I had. Mr. Williams is a con artist and liar. I wasted 2 days and no return phone calls on a false promise

Buchanan Auto Park responded to this review

August 13, 2014

We apologize for the poor treatment you received while visiting our dealership. This is not the way we do business. We at Buchanan strive to 100% customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, in this case, it was not achieved. We sincerely regret this unfortunate experience.

never responded, even called the dealership

by from Windber Pa |

they had a ad on cars.com about a truck that I was very interested in,called the dealership and got the run around, had a friend go to the dealership and he got the runaround, just not real happy with them, after being in the car business for 36 years, its just not the way to handle a customer, still not on the lot, nobody at the dealership knows anything about the truck, jeesh!!!!!

Way to expensive and rude managers

by from Chambersburg,PA |

I went to their dealership 2 months ago because they say they will not be undersold and they have they have the GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE HAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!. I went their with my wife knowing what vehicle I wanted and was paying cash no financing. I priced the same vehicle at 2 other dealerships which were 1 hr and 45 min away instead of them that was 20 min away from us. Well after 4 hrs of sitting in their showroom trying to get them to match the other dealers price we ended up leaving without buying. The manager said that there is no way that they would sell that vehicle to me for that price and that I needed to go there and buy it from them and while I was at it buy 3 or 4 more and bring them back to him because it was to good to be true so that he could make some money from them. I even had everything in writing in a email from the other dealership and their price was on their website as well. Well after that rude statement we did go and we did buy the vehicle from the other dealer for $3000 less than what Buchanan wanted for same vehicle exact MSRP. So I figured I would try them again today so I called first and talked to the very rude Manager Chuck tried telling him I would come buy from them today if he would match the other dealers price. Well i received the same response If I could go buy it from them for that then I better do it and while Im at it buy a couple for him so he could resell them and make a killing. Wow this must be their response every time they get confronted with someone else beating their so called GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE!!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL i EVEN CONSIDER THESE RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE AGAIN!!!!! I WONDER IF THE OWNER KNOWS OF THIS HMMMM PROBABLY NOT.!!

bad salesmanship

by from Emmitsburg md |

Went there looking for preowned van. Went to the new car lot, instead of directing me to the proper place the salesman kept pushing the new models on me. He treated me like I was stupid for wanting a used vehicle.I was prepared to make a deal but I'll take my business elsewhere. let them do these tactics on people that don't know any better.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!!!!

by from MD |

I bought a vehicle in April 2011, and I have not stopped fixing things. I have put so much money in the vehicle it's not even funny. Everytime I turn around I have to have something fixed. I think they knew it was a piece of junk when they sold it to me, but of course they are not going to tell you that. It was suppose to be clean, well it was not. I will NEVER buy from there again!!!

2011 jeep patriot

by from mercersburg pa |

Max and chuck was so patient and worked with my wife and me on a deal when we couldnt make our minds up on the patriot it fit our budget and we was afraid to purchase after i was laid off from my fulltime job and now work parttime.buchanan is adown to earth home dealership.