Hanover Honda

1226 Carlisle Street, Hanover, PA 17331

New 888-389-8351 New 888-389-8351
Used 866-981-3588 Used 866-981-3588
Service 888-409-1058 Service 888-409-1058

Great auto team all around

by from Hanover pa |

We had a great experience buying our vehicle at Hanover Honda my sales person Kimberly Bankert was great with us in the buying process. She was very curtious and was not a pushy sales person! We are very happy with the service we received in buying our 15 crv! Thank you Kimberly Bankert !

Excellent, honest, and efficient dealer

by from Jacobus, PA |

Purchased a new 2015 Pilot SE from Jim, very professional and personable, great to deal with, this is my 2nd car purchased from Hanover Honda and will come back again!

Great People

by from Hanovef, Pa |

Hanover Honda helped my finance a car and start building my credit in a way that was affordable. I would recommend their services and definitely be coming back in the future!

Love our new "used" car!

by from Aspers, PA |

Thank you so much to Kim Bankert and the rest of the Hanover Honda staff for making our car purchase pleasant and pain free. We were in and out in 2 hours and with a toddler in tow that was FANTASTIC! The warrenties are worth every penny and peace of mind knowing we are covered! Thank you again Everyone at Hanover Honda and Merry Christmas to all!

Excellent Service

by from New Oxford, PA |

I have been a Hanover Honda customer for 5 years and just recently bought my second car from them. Doug and Keith helped me through purchasing the car of my dreams. They were friendly and made sure I was happy with my decision. Doug personally brought my new car and the final paperwork to my business, so I didn't have to leave work. I am happy with the service they provided and how easy they made the process. I will be a Hanover Honda customer for life.

Wonderful service, very friendly

by from Hanover PA |

I just bought a 2014 Honda CR-V . I love it. The buying experience was wonderful. I would buy a car here again in a heart beat!

Best Car Experience

by from Hanover, PA |

I had the greatest experience at Hanover Honda. Megan Lamp, my sales person, was focused on helping get a car that met my needs. The people at Hanover Honda made the process of buying a new car fun! I highly recommend you ask for Megan if you need a car. She knew all of the information on every car we looked at! Great Expereince

Doug Daryman

by from York,PA |

Thanks to Doug Daryman and this dealership, I got into a brand new White Diamond Pearl 2015 Honda Pilot Touring AWD within an hour. They were very understanding of my needs and budget. I would highly recommend Doug and his team and I would definitely buy from them in the future. I would also like to include that I got running boards installed a few days later and their service department was top notch. This makes me feel comfortable in future service.

Excellent New Car Buying Experience

by from Gettysburg, PA |

This is the second new Honda we bought from Kim at Hanover Honda this year. It was a seamless process. All services and personnel were very professional and we got a better deal than what we were expecting:) We highly recommend Hanover Honda! Just ask for Kim!

Thank you Hanover Honda and Dan Daryman

by from Hanover, PA |

Last Friday, I helped my mother purchase a new Honda CRV from Hanover Honda. My mother is recently widowed and this was the first time she had purchased a new car without my father. I knew that she was anxious about the process. Quite frankly, I approached this process somewhat apprehensively as well. However, Hanover Honda and, in particular, Dan Daryman from sales, put all of our fears to rest. Dan was a terrific resource during the buying process. I am confident that my mother got a great car at a fair price. She has owned the car for a little over a week and she is thilled. Thanks again.