Sullivan Buick GMC

777 W. Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60004

New 888-457-7781
Used 888-448-6207
Service 866-696-3289

Experience the Sullivan Buick GMC Difference!

Excellent Experience

by from Palatine, IL |

We purchased a used Buick Enclave last week at Sullivan Buick GMC and it was the most positve experience my husband and myself have encountered when buying a car. Mike Ayoub and Mark Latta were incredilby knowledgeable, friendly and helpful salesmen. They listened to us, and were able to help us make a purchase we were pleased with and kept us on budget! We would definitely recommend Sullivan to all of our friends and family.

Great service

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

I came in to buy a car and the saleman that helped me, Geoff, was really courteous and assured me that he would do anything in his power to get me approved for a car. He did. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

Low pressure sales

by from Elk Grove Village, Il |

I came to Sullivan looking for a 2012 white Buick LeCrosse. The dealership did not have any white LeCrosse's available. Mike Ayoub showed me other colors that were available but I was stuck on wanting a white car. Mike brought around a white 2012 CTS to show me just to give me an alternative choice and I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness, low mileage and price of the vehicle. I purchased the Cadillac and very happy with my choice and the low pressure sales from Mike A.

A unique and very pleasant buying experience

by from Arlington Heights, IL |

Chris Lahey and Sullivan Buick GMC are to be commended for providing an environment wherein pressure is definitely not present or allowed and also wherein customer satisfaction is paramount. To find this quality nowadays is both appreciated and unexpected. I love my new Verano and Chris ensured that not one thing stood in the way of my completely enjoying my Sullivan Buick GMC experience. Thank you, Chris. Barry G. Craig

Great Dealership! Wonderful Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

Friendly staff. Mike Ayoub was a great salesman. He made the process of purchasing a vehicle quick and comfortable. We will definitely recommend Sullivan to our family and friends and our next vehicle will be purchased from here as well.

Sullivan Buick GMC in Arlington heights Ill.

by from South Milwaukee Wi. |

We traveled from South Milwaukee to Arlington Heights Il. To check out a couple of vehicles, we had Elliot as our Salesperson and he was beyond great, very courteous, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, as well as personable. We ended up buying a used 03 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ and talk about happy !.. Wow.... Great experience overall.... Would go back to for another car in the future and would recommend to a friend or family member.. Thanks.....

Great Dealership

by from South Milwaukee, WI |

Had never been to Sullivan, we drove down from Milwaukee. Had a great experience....Elliot our salesperson was great and so was Mike the business Mgr. Everything went smooth and we would def recommend! Thx!

Sales Consultant Mike Ayoub

by from Arlington Hts., IL |

Our overall experience at Sullivan Buick-GMC was fantastic. After a week of visiting other dealerships in the area and test driving comparable vehicles, we ended up buying a 2014 GMC Terrain. Mike Ayoub, Sales Consultant, helped us. He was not a stereo typical sales person at all. Mike was extremely helpful (knowledgable) and great to work with!!! He did not pressure us at all and answered every question we had. We were pleasantly surprised by the experience, especially working with Mike. Thank you for employing such an incredible person.

excellent buying experience

by from Arlington Heights, Il |

Geoff Sulkowski handled my sale. I purchased a 2015 Denali XL from Geoff. Geoff went over all the features and how to operate them, but, of course, I forgot some of the instruction and had to return to the dealer on several occasions. Geoff was patient with me and answered all of my questions until i knew how to operate all the new electronics Five Stars to him, Thank you LAWRENCE SHERMAN, ARLINGTON HEIGHTS ILLINOIS

Great dealership

by from Grayslake, IL. |

This has been a 5 star dealership each time I have gone in. I just leased my second Acadia and live it. The people at Sullivan are kind, and no pressure. I highly recommend Sullivan. Eliot and Gerald were great and very helpful.