York Volkswagen

3475 e. Market St., York, PA 17402

New 866-631-1553
Used 888-781-5479
Service 877-202-5190

York VW is worth the trip

Great Experience at York

by from Pittsburgh Pa |

Tony was my initial contact. He kept working with me until we came to mutually agreeable terms for my trade & the sale price of the new car. I love my 2013 Eos! Ken was the salesman then that went over the car. He spent a long time explaining everything. Didn't rush thru it. Family owned dealership is definitely the difference. Huge inventory; I would make the 275 mile trip again to buy from them.

Salespeople

by from Red Lion, PA |

Salespeople were responsive to an inquiry online. Also not pushy which was greatly appreciated.

At last, a TDI Sportwagen

by from Camp Hill, PA |

I have been looking for a previously loved manual Jetta Sportwagen TDI for a while. I found one online at York VW, went in the next day and walked out as the new owner. It was traded in just a few days before by a local owner who is a repeat customer. The salesman could show me the service records. The buying process was smooth and the price was fair. I'm very happy with the car so far; it was worth the wait. I've had a few VWs in the past and worked with other local dealers. I think York VW by far beats the competition in customer service and in selection of inventory. It's only been two weeks so I haven't had any service done. I haven't had any problems with my other VWs. Hopefully no problems will come up with this one, but if they do I suspect this dealership will take care of me...

I <3 my TDI Jetta! And York VW's Tyler Witman!

by from Lehighton, Pa |

I needed a new car because my Escape's engine was going and my options were new car or $6,000 new engine on a car with 130,000 miles. I chose new car because my commute is 85 each way and the TDI Jetta gets fantastic mileage! I found Tyler and York VW through a work friend and he turned on a dime to get me in the car I wanted, down to the PSU navy blue exterior and the sunroof. Tyler spent the next 2 days focused on me! He met with me, took my on a test drive, met with my husband and my in laws and had my financing and new car squared away before I had to go to work the next week. He still regularly contacts me to see how things are going and he has been noting but a gem. After we were treated so poorly at a Ford dealership close to home, I'm recommending Tyler Witman and York VW and my rocking awesome Jetta, named Benny, to everyone I meet. Thanks guys!

The Dealership that treats you like family

by from York, PA |

This is the only dealership i have ever been to that really does treat you like a part of the family. From the first time i stepped foot into this building they have always greeted me with smiling faces and treated me more like a person visiting a friends house vs a sale. The staff here i cant speak enough about. Igor, Jin, Every interaction I've had with these 2 outstanding employees have been very pleasant. They work their magic and make things happen so i can walk out with the keys to the car i came into get without going over my budget. Jin took the time to walk me through all the new features my car had to offer, so there were no surprised or "How do i do adjust this?" Their attention to detail is by far above and beyond. I have all my friends and family go to York Volkswagen and I will not go anywhere else. Not just for car buying but for service as well. I can't thank them enough for all that they have done for me! They are by far the pinnacle of what a car dealership should be! Keep it up guys!

York VW makes buying a car FUN!

by from York, PA |

I recently traded in my 2010 Routan for a 2013 Jetta Sportswagen at York VW. Tyler Whitman was my sales associate and he took the time to find the model that I wanted. I had negative equity in my trade - in, so he along with his brother, Adam Whitman, worked with me to get a car loan at a low interest rate. The guys at York VW are a lot of fun and treat you like family. I highly recommend York VW for your next car. I even took my friend, and she ended up buying a Beetle!

Excellent VW Dealership!

by from Glen Rock, PA |

I'm a first time Volkswagen owner and I couldn't be happier with my used car buying experience! The staff was very friendly and courteous. No high pressure sales. Pricing was fair and honest. The financing process was painless. For my next VW purchase I will definitely be coming back here!

Great Dealer

by from Chambersburg, PA |

Much less hassle than dealing in the DC area. Good selection of cars. Very friendly, competent sales staff. A very good experience compared to the last purchase in DC.

York VW Delivers

by from Pittsburgh |

This was my first time using an online search for a car. I was having a hard time finding a Platnium Grey TDI Sports Wagon and found one listed at York VW. They gave me a better price than the dealers in my town and the transaction including financing was handled so smoothly. The best part is that they drove the car to my house (over 250 miles) for no extra charge and we signed the papers and it was done. Fantastic service, very professional and I would highly recommend York VW.

Great Buying Experience

by from Washington, DC |

I was looking for an Eos with a manual transmission, not an easy find-for 2012 it's no longer an option. York VW had a 2011, quoted a great price, so I drive up from the DC area for a no-hassle purchase. Financing was a breeze also. They didn't try to add on anything - just quoted me the price (which I researched in advance) and made the deal straight up.