Apple Honda

Service 888-757-6852 Service 888-757-6852

It's Easy at Apple

Chris Arabio

by from York, PA |

Chris was wonderful! I was extremely intimidated by the car shopping experience and Chris not only put me at ease, but actually made my car shopping experience fun! He was very professional and yet also very nice and easy to talk to. Chris definitely made purchasing a new car as easy as it can be and was so helpful along the way! I would recommend Chris to anyone thinking of purchasing a new vehicle!

My Honda Experience

by from Spring Grove, Pa |

This was my first time purchasing a car. I had been looking for this specific make and model (color scheme and all) for nearly 4 months so I was beyond happy to see one available on a lot close to home. Of course I have heard mixed things about what to expect when buying a car, and I must say none of the cliches were applicable to my experience. The 'sales pitch' was just an open and honest discussion about what I was looking for and how this particular car could fit my budget. Chris was great and even let me tag the car out for the weekend to be sure that it was what I was looking for. Being that it was the first car that I test drove and really looked at during my car shopping I was a little nervous to commit but the truth is it was the car that I had been searching for and I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Chris and the team at Apple were great at getting me the right car at the right price. Everyone there was so friendly and there wasn't a 'high pressure' atmosphere. I genuinely felt cared for not just as a potential buyer, but as a person. Throughout the process everything was laid out openly and no hoops to jump through. They even supplied me with bottled water during my visits! I could not have asked for a better first time car buyer experience. I look forward to visiting this location again and plan to always have my car serviced here.

Tom Smith

by from Shrewsbury, PA |

Tom was a pleasure to work with and I will recommend him to anyone I can. I had to replace a car after an accident through insurance companies for the 1st time. I was frustrated through the entire process except when it came to actually buying the car. That was thanks to Tom. Go see him.

Mani is the best.

by from York, PA |

I purchase a car from Mani at the Saturn Dealership before going out of business and the process was there was wonderful so I went to Mani at Honda and he was great. The process went smoothly and he is wonderful to work with. No pressure buying and very knowledgeable about the car. I recommend him if you are interested in a Honda. He provides great service and no pressure buying. I hope to keep this car for a long time but when I do need another car, I hope Mani is still working at Honda.

A Great Experience

by from Havre de Grace, MD |

Between work and home I have bought dozens of cars in my life. My experience with Chris Arabio at Apple Honda couldn't have been any better or easier. I live 50 miles away from Apple, so it was important to me that the vehicle was totally ready to go and the paperwork was prepared, so that I wouldn't have to make more than one trip. Check! Chris was totally ready when I arrived and I the process couldn't have been any more pleasurable or efficient. Thank you Chris and Apple Honda! And oh...I love the Honda Pilot! I got a great vehicle at a great price from a great dealership!

Quick, easy and great experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I wasn't even sure if I could be qualified to buy or lease a car, but was in desperate need of a vehicle - any vehicle! Everyone at Apple Honda did everything they could to get me approved and 4 hours later I drove away in my brand new 2016 Civic and I couldn't be happier! I was approved to finance or lease and I chose to lease because it makes more sense with my current financial situation. The lease terms are very good and I am so grateful for Ron and everyone else that helped me. This is my first Honda and I am so glad I walked in to Apple 5 days ago. Once I knew I was going to lease the Civic I had my choice of colors and interiors. Everyone keeps asking where I got my car and I've been recommending them to come here.

Great Buying Experience

by from Lancaster, PA |

We were in the market for a certified pre-owned Honda Odyssey EX-L for several months. Had visited a handful of dealerships in and around Lancaster, Harrisburg & York. Our experience working with Tyler O'Connor at Apple Honda in York was by far our best experience and also the least "sales-y". Tyler put no pressure on us and thoroughly answered our questions. Comfortable test drive and he worked with us over the phone as we live in Lancaster and were not ready to commit that day. Also, we received a fair deal on our Honda Accord trade-in. Tanya Healy took care of our paperwork and thoroughly explained what was covered in our Certified warranty and what other warranties were available. We love our new-to-us Odyssey and would highly recommend Apple Honda in York!

Great service, easy and quick buying process

by from York, PA |

This was my first time ever buying a car and I must say this dealership made it very easy for me and even got me approved on a loan I thought I would never get with a 677 credit score. Susan, my car salesperson was very sweet and helped me find what I was looking for. Will definetly recommend Apple Autos to everyone I know and my second car purchase will definitely be at Apple.

Fantastic Experience! Will Return & Recommend

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership. The staff at Apple Honda made it a pleasant, simple process for which I was very grateful. The test drives were good and I didn't feel rushed, even when I asked to drive one of the options a second time. Our salesman, J.D. Bis, was professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable. He made the entire process comfortable and easy. It was incredibly busy that day at the dealership and he handled it with ease and good humor, always making sure to check in with us to keep us updated on the next steps in the process. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would definitely return the next time I need a car, as well as refer Apple Honda to my family, friends and colleagues. Thank you!

No hassle, extraordinary customer service!

by from York, PA |

We went into this meeting with very specific requirements of what we needed and very difficult financial circumstances. John and Steve took our information, didn't waste our time but let us go one with our busy life and called us back in just a few short hours with the answer to our problems. They not only met our requirements but exceeded our expectations! They made it the entire process the best car buying experience possible for a family with small children, from having everything prepared that we could be in and out at signing, to submitting documentation for financing electronically. We are in love with our new vehicle and will recommend John Randall and Apple Honda to anyone we know who is in the market for a high quality vehicle. Sincerely, the Flyte family