Apple Honda

Used 888-479-5410
Service 888-757-6852

It's Easy at Apple

by from York, PA |

Chris was wonderful! I was extremely intimidated by the car shopping experience and Chris not only put me at ease, but actually made my car shopping experience fun! He was very professional and yet also very nice and easy to talk to. Chris definitely made purchasing a new car as easy as it can be and was so helpful along the way! I would recommend Chris to anyone thinking of purchasing a new vehicle!

A good deal

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Bought my 2015 Honda Accord EX-L last week and it was a great experience all around. Tyler was my salesperson and couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. I knew what I wanted, and he gave me all the information requested without hesitation. I had been price shopping several models at other dealerships, and Apple beat all of them on every vehicle that I was looking at. I arrived at about 1:30pm, after applying online for financing before I left home, decided on the color I wanted, signed the papers and was driving home in my new car by 5pm. I had such a good experience with Apple that I'm bringing my mother in this week to see if we can get her a car!!

Tanya is a very friendly, helpful sales associate!

by from LANCASTER, PA |

I had a great experience at Apple Honda! I was replacing my Honda Fit that had been totaled when someone ran a red light and hit me. My Honda protected me very well, and I wanted another Fit. I was looking at used, but really like the improvements made in the 2015 model. Tanya went over the changes with me and I decided to get a new car. They showed me several colors they had in stock. I found one I liked and she helped me through the process. I did not dicker a lot on price as I suppose you are supposed to do, but that is not me. She did help me out some in other ways. I love the new Fit!!!!!!! It is a great car. She called me to be sure I was ok the next day too!

John Randall is the best!

by from York, Pa |

I had just been in a car accident and totaled my car! Out of desperation I recalled a gentleman by the name of John Randall, who I spoke with at the Apple Honda dealership right after the accident. He had been so understanding and caring. At the time the shock really kept me from taking in much information, but I took his card after we test drove some cars that day. I remember before I left he said, "If you need anything; anything at all, don't hesitate to call me." Almost a month passed by and I had still been searching for a car but my search was fruitless! Totally hopeless and desperate, I pulled John's business card out of my purse and called him. He remembered me right away! I explained my dilemma and we were able to meet the next morning. He asked me what I was looking for in a car and I shared what things were important to me. After hearing my wishes, there was a certain car that came to his mind! They had just received it the day before and it hadn't even been out on the front lot yet! He pulled it around to the front for me to check it out and after a test drive and a set of new floor mats, I was happy to call that car mine!! Thank you John Randall for all of your help! I truly felt like I was being taken care of by family :-D

by from York, PA |

Meeting with Chris has been a great experience for us. He took the time to go over all aspects of the car that we were interested in. By the time we left for the day we felt very educated in our car buying experience. Chris was very polite and seemed there to help, as opposed to pushy. I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone looking for a car.

do not service your car there!!

by from york, pa |

I bought a year old Civic from here (which has been great) and have taken it back for service and repairs. Warning* do not get your car serviced here- insanely overpriced and will lie about how "immediate something needs to be replaced", for example $130 to change 2 easily swapped $20 air filters, or charging for services and later discovered they never did them. I will not take my car back here in the future to be serviced.

Needed a car fast, and Apple delivered!

by from York, PA |

My 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid finally died after delivering nearly 103,000 miles of relatively care free service the week before Christmas. I needed a car and since I took my fatally wounded car to Apple I decided to look around for a possible replacement. I noticed a 2012 Civic and took it for a quick test drive. It met all of my expectations, so we sat down to crunch the numbers. 90 minutes later I was driving away in a car. They got my payments where I needed them and everything was handled quickly and professionally. My sales representative, Tom, was very gracious and answered all of my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend Apple Honda for sales, and since they have delivered years of hassle-free service, I can recommend their service department unequivocally.

Tom Smith

by from York, PA |

Tom was very easy to work with. Not pushy and very understanding of my situation.A long road trip the day after getting my CR-V proves that I made the right choice in Honda and I am glad Tom was able to help.

Tanya Healy

by from New Oxford, PA |

My wife and I recently leased a 2014 Civic EX from Apple Honda. From the moment that I met Tanya I liked her non pressure approach in helping me to make an informed decision about leasing vs purchasing. She was very knowledgeable about the civic and its features. Tanya was able to answer all of our questions and was delightful to work with through the entire sale process. She also was very helpful in getting us the most money for our trade in so that we felt comfortable with the bottom line. Overall this has been my best car buying experience and I have had my share of experiences, this was my 24th car purchase in 26 years. I will definitely purchase/lease another car from one of the Apple dealerships!

by from York, PA |

Chris was great to work with and has a great sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him to family or friends.

Friendly sales staff, so far, so good

by from York, PA |

My family just purchased a used vehicle from Apple Honda and was extremely satisfied with the buying experience.