Holman Honda of Ft. Lauderdale

12 East Sunrise Blvd, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33304

New 866-473-7917
Used 888-454-7943
Service 877-516-5479

We make online car-buying procedures simple and affordable! See you at our dealership!

Friendly, down to earth service and best prices

by from Davie, FL |

Everything was excellent! Thank you very much! Their excellent service helped me get a great car at the best possible price.

OUR FIRST CR-V PURCHASE!!

by from WESTON FL |

Dr. Bill is one of the best sales people we have ever encountered. Right from test driving the 2014 CR-V, to explaining the difference between the 2014 and 2015 models - not only did Bill make the process of buying the vehicle a breeze; he also went to great lengths to explain the options, the accessories, and the technology in the vehicle. His personal hand written follow up/ thank you note, and phone calls after the sale was done to ensure we were happy with the vehicle was also very comforting and pleasing. Holman Honda secured the JUST OUT IN THE MARKET 2015 Mountain Air Metallic Blue CR-V EX-L (exactly what we needed) within 48 hours, and ensured that we did not compromise in any way with the exact choice of vehicle that we wanted. Kelly at finance was very precise and clear in explaning us the various insurance options and in quickly doing the paperwork.

The best service in town

by from Plantation, Florida |

Sy is absolutely the best. The ONLY reason I purchased this car was because I can trust Sy for service. Service is critical to car ownership. I almost purchased another car but I knew the service would NOT be the same without Sy. Sy is always available. I have called him from as far away as North Florida for advice. Totally an awesome guy and we have dealt with him since 2001

wonderful people and beautiful store...

by from Parkland Fl |

We just bought our 6th vehicle from Holman Honda and I'm reminded why we keep coming back. Wonderful, trustworthy and knowledgeable sales people. Gorgeous store, great service and beautiful cars...oh and super value...love Holman!!

Unique car sales !

by from Fort lauderdale, Florida |

I'm very happy with Holman Co and special with Alex ! he made the tedious process of buying a new car in a very nice experience. Thank you for your professionalism!

Holman Honda - simply the best Honda dealer

by from Hollywood, FL |

I have been a repeat customer at Holman. They have always provided excellent customer service. This is my second purchase with Chris D'Amico as my salesman. He makes car buying relatively painless. Easy to talk with, knowledgeable and works hard to make a deal. He works well with sales managers (Greg is the best), and puts together a deal that makes you feel that you are getting value for your hard-earned dollar. Paperwork and delivery were handled flawlessly without undue delay. Ms. Cohen in finance works hard to make the deal work. All told, for price, value, ease in negotiations and selection, if you are in the market for a Honda, you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not shop at Holman.

Holman Honda exceeded all my expectations

by from Hollywood, FL |

Holman Honda exceeded all my expectations, from professional service by Eddie Milleret in explaining what would be done, making my appointment and seeing that all was taken care of. The mechanics who performed the work left the car with no trace of their having been there. I am very pleased.

Top Notch Dealer & Service Team

by from Hollywood, FL |

I give Holman Honda a five star rating for all of the above. The buying process was easy and stress-free. The customer service and quality of repairs are excellent. And the facilities are comfortable and well suited to my purchasing and service needs.

Best Dealership Yet! Very Welcoming!

by from Fort Lauderdale,FL |

This dealership provided great customer service! Chris D'Amico was good but Deivis Maldonado is better! He welcomed my family and I, he listen to our expectations and satisfy them exceptionally well! The transaction went smoothly, he advised us well on our car! He is awesome! I recommend anyone who wants a great salesperson to go to Deivis! You won't regret it! I now have a 2013 Honda Accord LX thanks to Deivis and the Holman Honda family! Thank you guys!

Great customer service!

by from Davie, FL |

This is the second car that I have leased from Holman and specifically from Chris D'Amico. My previous car buying experiences were less than favorable to say the least. However, Chris was very friendly, professional and made sure that the process was as easy as possible. He is a shining example of what customer service should be and I plan on doing future car purchases with Holman and with Chris because of the impression he has made. I have already referred several friends to him and they are bringing family to him too! I also appreciated how Kelly in finance was very efficient with the paperwork and took concern about making the most of my time. Overall, I had a great experience and will continue to recommend Holman Honda to my friends and colleagues!