Holman Honda of Ft. Lauderdale

12 East Sunrise Blvd, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33304

New 866-473-7917
Used 888-454-7943
Service 877-516-5479

We make online car-buying procedures simple and affordable! See you at our dealership!

wonderful people and beautiful store...

by from Parkland Fl |

We just bought our 6th vehicle from Holman Honda and I'm reminded why we keep coming back. Wonderful, trustworthy and knowledgeable sales people. Gorgeous store, great service and beautiful cars...oh and super value...love Holman!!

Unique car sales !

by from Fort lauderdale, Florida |

I'm very happy with Holman Co and special with Alex ! he made the tedious process of buying a new car in a very nice experience. Thank you for your professionalism!

Holman Honda - simply the best Honda dealer

by from Hollywood, FL |

I have been a repeat customer at Holman. They have always provided excellent customer service. This is my second purchase with Chris D'Amico as my salesman. He makes car buying relatively painless. Easy to talk with, knowledgeable and works hard to make a deal. He works well with sales managers (Greg is the best), and puts together a deal that makes you feel that you are getting value for your hard-earned dollar. Paperwork and delivery were handled flawlessly without undue delay. Ms. Cohen in finance works hard to make the deal work. All told, for price, value, ease in negotiations and selection, if you are in the market for a Honda, you are doing yourself a disservice if you do not shop at Holman.

Holman Honda exceeded all my expectations

by from Hollywood, FL |

Holman Honda exceeded all my expectations, from professional service by Eddie Milleret in explaining what would be done, making my appointment and seeing that all was taken care of. The mechanics who performed the work left the car with no trace of their having been there. I am very pleased.

Top Notch Dealer & Service Team

by from Hollywood, FL |

I give Holman Honda a five star rating for all of the above. The buying process was easy and stress-free. The customer service and quality of repairs are excellent. And the facilities are comfortable and well suited to my purchasing and service needs.

Best Dealership Yet! Very Welcoming!

by from Fort Lauderdale,FL |

This dealership provided great customer service! Chris D'Amico was good but Deivis Maldonado is better! He welcomed my family and I, he listen to our expectations and satisfy them exceptionally well! The transaction went smoothly, he advised us well on our car! He is awesome! I recommend anyone who wants a great salesperson to go to Deivis! You won't regret it! I now have a 2013 Honda Accord LX thanks to Deivis and the Holman Honda family! Thank you guys!

Great customer service!

by from Davie, FL |

This is the second car that I have leased from Holman and specifically from Chris D'Amico. My previous car buying experiences were less than favorable to say the least. However, Chris was very friendly, professional and made sure that the process was as easy as possible. He is a shining example of what customer service should be and I plan on doing future car purchases with Holman and with Chris because of the impression he has made. I have already referred several friends to him and they are bringing family to him too! I also appreciated how Kelly in finance was very efficient with the paperwork and took concern about making the most of my time. Overall, I had a great experience and will continue to recommend Holman Honda to my friends and colleagues!

Great Dealer!!

by from davie fl |

awesome deals. very nice employee, everything is situated & my car is in GOOD condition.

Great buying experience at Holman Honda

by from Hialeah Gardens, FL |

Superb buying experience. Great fast timely salesman. All paperwork and car I wanted was ready and waiting for me when I arrived.