Apple Acura Subaru

Used 855-359-4533

It's Easy at Apple

Superb experience

by from Cockeysville, MD |

I purchased an Acura MDX at an excellent price, without negotiating - simply asked for the bottomline price, and it was fair and competitive relative to other dealerships. I was also offered a fair price for my trade-in, essentially right on in terms of the Kelley Blue Book value. Never stepped a foot at the dealership - Mike Svoboda, the salesperson, asked me to prepare the necessary documents and came to my home 35 miles away with the Acura and the paperwork, we went over it and signed it in a straightforward fashion, and after fairly inspecting the trade-in, we were done. Couldn't have been more fair or more efficient. Excellent.

subaru wrx 2012

by from manchester pa |

I just recently traded in a car there for the first time. I'm just a younger guy and trading in the first car I was paying on and thought it would be the hardest process ever. But with a great salesman like mark sheets I was in and out basically. He made my half brother who came along for the ride and I feel comfortable offered us a cool drink on a hot day that was really nice. Also negotiated for the best price. So if your looking for the best price around look or the salesman Mark Sheetz at Apple Acura Subaru he'll help you out.

Hit the MARK!!!!!!

by from Mt Wolf, PA |

I have never been treated better or been more happy with my purchase!!!! MARK SHEETZ treated me and my family with respect and sincerity. He is a man of his word and you will not find anyone with more integrity than Mark. I will whole heartedly recommend everyone I know to him for their car purchases!!!!!

Miata owner

by from Sinking Spring, Pa |

I found a Miata on cars.com and emailed them I got a response within a half hour. Michael Kelly was wonderful I couldn't have gotten a better person. He got me pictures and help us a lot when we were their. the dealer ship is very clean and the staff was great. If I lived closer to York I would buy my new car their. They had the used Miata we were looking for and we brought it home the same night.

Car advertised on Cars.com

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I contacted them via email through Cars.com about a used vehicle they had advertised. It stated to send your contact information and any info on trade-in's. I sent an email with all the information and never received any word back from this dealer. I even asked them to either email me or call me about the vehicle advertised and they never did. If they are going to advertise vehicles on other sites, then they should answer the emails. Even if it is only to say it is already sold. Maybe I would have purchased another vehicle from them instead, but they never contacted me, so they lost this sale.

Apple Acura Subaru responded to this review

July 10, 2014

I apologize for the lack of response on your information request. The information you entered into Cars.com did not arrive at our store via email. I was able to access an administrative platform at Cars.com and located a request for information on a 2015 Forester on July 7 from the Harrisburg area. I have sent the request to our Subaru store. Someone should be contacting you this afternoon. Thank you for letting us know there was an issue with the interface. I was able to get the email forwarding address corrected. Please contact me directly if you do not hear from one of our representatives today.

Mark Sheetz is a Great Car Salesman

by from York, PA |

I had a very great first-time car buying experience. From the moment I came in Mark helped me to find a car that was within my buying range. He helped to find a car suitable enough for my needs and that I would enjoy driving. Mark makes sure to give the very best help to his abilities to help you in deciding on a vehicle. If I had to come back and do it all over again, I most definitely would ask for Mark Sheetz.

VERY HAPPY!

by from YORK PA |

I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I HAD HERE! MARK SHEETZ IS DEFENITLY THE GO TO SALESMAN HERE! VERY HELPFUL AND UNDERSTANDING. AWESOME SERVICE!

Very good experience,

by from York, PA |

Came here after my car had an unexpected run in with a deer and I needed a replacement on short notice. I worked with Mark Sheetz who was incredibly helpful in answering all of my and my family's questions about the car we were looking to purchase and explained all of our options thoroughly. He was professional and helpful and as a whole Apple Acura Subaru was very easy to work with in my immediate need of a vehicle. I would easily purchase another vehicle from them in the future and recommend their business establishment to anyone looking to buy a car.

Wow, that was quick

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I needed a car. I sent an email at 9:30 p.m. on Friday night to find out what was available (I knew I wanted a Forester) and get the best price. At 8 am on Saturday I got a call from Michael Svoboda to verify what package I wanted so he could send me an accurate offer. I decided to go in to look at the different packages. I arrived at 10:30 and had 1.5 hours. By noon, Mike had put together a deal that fit my budget. I picked up the car Tuesday after work. I called two weeks later asking if they had gotten rid of my trade because I had left a CD in the car. The car was gone, but Mike asked what CD I'd left -- my favorite Christmas CD. A week later I get a package in the mail with a new CD to replace the one I'd lost. So, quick service, reasonable price and attention above and beyond. I would recommend Mike and Apple to anyone and would not hesitate to buy my next car from him.

Duane can do it!

by from York, PA |

Buying a car can be a fun experience. Duane Casseday made it easy. The sales people don't breathe down your neck or try to hype their vehicles. The Subaru speaks for itself. Come to Apple Subaru for your next car.

Quite the experience!

by from York, PA |

Duane and the rest of the sales staff were professional and friendly. They explained everything and made buying a new car easy and enjoyable.