Lancaster Toyota Mazda

Service 888-482-5707

Voted Best Place to buy a used car 11 years in a row

Good experience

by from Manheim, PA |

Rick Hershey at Lancaster Toyota Mazada was very helpful getting us into a nice used RAV 4. I had owned a RAV previously and loved it. Unfortunately I wrecked it and it was a total loss so I was definitely interested in finding another one. He was easy to work with and totally understood what I was looking for and also what I was NOT looking for in a vehicle. I had previously used Toyota service so of course I will continue to do so even though I could spend less somewhere else getting the same thing done-- having it done by a certified technician means it will be done right the first time.

November 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience Delania! We're so happy to hear that Rick made the whole process easy for you. Enjoy your RAV4 and we'll see you soon for your first oil change!

2000 Camry

by from Lancaster PA |

On Wednesday Dec. 3, I searched the internet for a Camry and contacted various places. Deb Bock at Toyota Lancaster got back to me immediately asking what I wanted specifically.That was important to me. On Thursday Dec. 4 I arrived at Toyota and 6 cars were selected for me to review. Friday, Dec. 5 I am leaving Lancaster Toyota Mazda with the perfect Camry for my needs since most of the year I live in Spain. I appreciate Brad Allen's simpatique personality as a salesman and the efficiency of the finance officer, Pete Bissoondyal. Thanks to John Wertz who replaced the carpet in the trunk for me...... I like to work with professionals, that is why I am happy with Lancaster Toyota Mazda. .

December 18, 2014

That is wonderful to hear, Eileen. We are glad that the whole team here was able to assist you quickly, and meet all of your needs in the process. Thank you for coming to Lancaster Toyota, and we hope you enjoy your new Camry.

2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Purchase

by from Holtwood, PA |

Our salesperson was Doug Deibler, very helpful and friendly.

December 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us. Doug will be happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with him.

Professional Sales Depatment

by from Willow Street, Pa. |

In a world that is lacking customer service I can truthfully say it has always been a pleasure to buy a new Toyota at Lancaster Toyota. I am reaching retirement at the end of this year after 47 years in printing with the same company. Therefore, I wanted to buy a new Toyota knowing that the Toyota cars are among the best in reviews by the Consumers Reports magazine My salesmen, Jon French listen very carefully to my financial needs when we met on two different occasions. He never pressured me to make a quick decision with the different options that I was considering at that time. When I made the my final decision to buy the car on my second visit with Jon French I was grateful to John Green who is the Senior Sales Manager at Lancaster Toyota to get me into the car that I really wanted and with a car payment that would fit my budget. What else could you ask for when a consumer is making a very important decision in his or her life. I also know from personal experience that their Service Department has always provided excellent service on the Toyota's I have own over the years. Their service department is immaculate which is a reflection how they car for your investment. Thank you again Jon French and John Green for your team effort in making this purchase a very pleasant and positive experience for me.

December 4, 2014

This is a wonderful story, thank you for sharing. We are elated to hear that you such a pleasurable experience with us. The whole Lancaster team wishes you a big congratulations on your upcoming retirement. Buying a new vehicle is always an important decision, no matter how many times you have done it in the past. We are glad that Jon and John were able to get you everything you were looking for. We hope to see you again in the future, and that you let us take care of your vehicle through its long life. Please let us know if you need anything. We will be happy to take care of you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

2015 Mazda 6 Touring Purchase

by from Felton, Pa |

My saless person was doug diebler he was friendly and nice. Not to pusshy wand was very informative. He nwent out of his way to make sure that my familyincluding children were happy

December 4, 2014

Thank you for your comments Stern Family. We appreciate you choosing Lancaster, and we are glad to hear that Doug was so helpful for you. We are happy if you are happy. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Great experience buying 2015 Mazda 3

by from Lancaster, PA |

Purchased a 2015 Mazda 3 Sport through Elliott Edison this weekend. He was a very knowledgeable salesman and was able to answer all questions on the car and Mazda. I will consider buying my next car from Lancaster Toyota Mazda.

December 4, 2014

That is great to hear. We are glad Elliott answered all your questions and gave you good information. We hope you enjoy your new Mazda 3. Come back and see us again.

Outstanding experience.

by from Lititz, PA |

Elliott has made our buying our first import a great experience. He was very knowledgeable, took his time with explaining everything, and very personable. We would recommend him to other people.

December 4, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Ginny. We are glad Elliott was able to explain everything to you and help make a great decision for you. We appreciate that you chose Lancaster for you car, and we hope to continue our relationship into the future.

2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Purchase

by from Lititz, PA |

My salesperson is Doug Deibler. He was great and took care of all our needs.

December 4, 2014

We are happy to hear that, Jeanne. Thank you for coming in and letting us help you find a vehicle.

Very Helpful!

by from Lancaster PA |

Elliot Edison was very helpful in the purchase of our new Mazda CX-5. He spent a lot of time helping us design our ideal ride. They patiently waited for us to decided on our financing plan and offered us a very competitive interest rate. Pleased and excited for our next road trip!

December 4, 2014

We are happy to hear that, guys! Glad that Elliot and the rest of the staff was able to get you into your new CX-5. We hope you enjoy it. Please share your road trip experience with us. We would love to see you on your travels!

Great experience

by from Lititz, PA |

Great experience. Elliot Edison was very professional and informative. He has the customers interest as a priority

December 4, 2014

He certainly does, Linda. We are glad you had a great experience. Thank you for coming to us here at Lancaster. Congratulations on your vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Lancaster, PA |

Elliott Edison was fantastic to work with. Very professional - no need to haggle. Gave us great deal up front. Extremely knowledgeable of all the different models to ensure we selected the best car for our needs and wants. Took the time to go over all of the great features of the CX5 Touring with us when he probably could have been selling another car to someone else. We are repeat Mazda owners and will likely be in the future again. Thanks to Elliot and Curt (finance) for a great experience.

December 4, 2014

We are glad you had such a pleasant experience with Elliot and Curt. Like the rest of our staff, Elliot is very knowledgeable about our vehicles, and loves to share with customers. We hope you enjoy your new car. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. We would be happy to help.