Lancaster Toyota Mazda

Service 888-482-5707

Voted Best Place to buy a used car 11 years in a row

Another Great Service

by from Lititz, PA |

Jason Trapanese at Lancaster Toyota's Service Center did a wonderful job at check in, explained and went over everything. Right there on the spot, we walked around the car and went over my list. Nothing was left undone and I left with a perfect running Highlander. It was all done in a few hours. I have all my service done there.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing, Pat. We are glad to hear that Jason was able to explain everything, and that the service team got your highlander back on the road. We look forward to take care of your vehicle on your next visit.

10/10 would do business with Logan Hutton again

by from Lancaster, PA |

I appreciated the professionalism and great service my husband and I received at Lancaster Toyota. Our salesman, Logan Hutton, was communicative and helpful but not pushy.

Ryan's Salesmanship

by from Lancaster, PA |

My old Tacoma was totaled. I wasn't sure what I wanted to replace it; so stopped in to check out the Tacoma's. I stopped in at the car dealership and met Ryan. He brought us to the truck dealer and when I later stopped back and asked for him didn't hesitate to come down and talk to my wife and I. Ryan was never pushy. He was helpful, courteous and answered all our questions. We decided to replace the old Tacoma with a 2015 Tacoma, and Ryan was most helpful and knowledgeable. When the time comes to replace the truck or my wife's car, we hope Ryan will still be a salesman here!!!

Exceptional Service

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

As always, the service I received was exceptional! The customer service department was very friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions and they were simple! Great visit and I love the service department!

February 24, 2015

Thanks for sharing! We are more than happy to help. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future

Best car shopping experience

by from New Providence, PA |

I had the pleasure of buying two cars from Brad Allen at Lancaster Toyota Mazda in the past year. One was the first I had ever bought myself. Brad spent much of a February morning and all that afternoon patiently test driving various cars (some several times) and scouring his inventory for a manual transmission. He was happy to explain each step of the paperwork process to a first-time buyer, and never showed the slightest irritation at my indecisiveness, even when I backed out of a deal for a Mazda2 in favor of a larger Mazda3. When that Mazda3 was lost in a crash less than a year later, I had no doubt about where I would go to replace it. Brad endured several hours on a very cold evening reviewing options and test driving . Two nights later, I was back on the road in a beautiful Prius that I love even more than the Mazda. Brad Allen is a top tier salesman. His customers are his top priority at all times. I was not pressured to buy, nor did I ever feel misled in my inexperience. Brad is outgoing and an excellent communicator, often answering emails long after business hours. He and the rest of the Lancaster Toyota Mazda team make themselves available to accommodate even the most inconvenient of customers' schedules. I never felt anything but valued at LTM from consultation to closing signatures, and I will return here for all my auto needs.

February 13, 2015

Matt, We are truly sorry to hear that you lost your Mazda to a crash. We know all of the pains and frustrations that come along with an accident, especially your first new vehicle. That being said, we are joyed to hear that Brad was able to help you replace it. Brad is a great salesman and a great person to have on our team. We hope you return to Lancaster Toyota for your future service needs, and we hope you continue to enjoy your Prius.

Thanks for Going Beyond What Was Required!

by from Lititz, PA |

The details begin with that fact that I had a nice bright sunny day today to experiment with my new flat black hood scoop and I did tried it out at various sun angles in order to hit it with those worst case scenarios. Previous to the modification, at least with the nautical blue paint, there were times that the hood scoop acted like a mirror, and produced an intense reflection that made it difficult for me to see to drive, unless I held my hand up in front of my face to block it. The flat black no longer allows the hood scoop to act like a mirror, no matter what angle I hit it with. There is still some glare, its? not 100%, but the mirror effect of reflecting the sun is gone, and the glare now looks more like a diffused glow, which I can easily look out over and see what is in front of me without having to block it with my hand. Though taming the sun reflection was my main concern, the fact that the hood scoop looks good with the flat black is a plus as well. It is a well done job; I?m a happy camper! Thanks again for going beyond what was required.

February 3, 2015

We are happy to hear that everything worked out with your hood scoop. Definitely need to be able to see when you drive. Let us know if you need any other parts help!

Awesome Car Purchase

by from Manheim, PA |

When Brad Allen joined the Lancaster Toyota Mazda team, my family immediately knew who we would see for our next car purchase. Brad is an awesome, honest, personable person. Those qualities are not always seen in the car business. We purchased a 2013 Mazda3 from Brad in November. Since I do all the talking and my husband is a man of few words, Brad was patient with both of us and we drove away in a car in a matter of a few hours. I would highly recommend Brad Allen if you are looking for a used car in the Lancaster County area.

February 3, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, Stacy. Brad will certainly appreciate it. We are happy to hear he was able to help you and your husband, and that you enjoyed your Lancaster experience. Please let us know if you need anything, and we hope to see you for your Mazda3 service.

2000 Camry

by from Lancaster PA |

On Wednesday Dec. 3, I searched the internet for a Camry and contacted various places. Deb Bock at Toyota Lancaster got back to me immediately asking what I wanted specifically.That was important to me. On Thursday Dec. 4 I arrived at Toyota and 6 cars were selected for me to review. Friday, Dec. 5 I am leaving Lancaster Toyota Mazda with the perfect Camry for my needs since most of the year I live in Spain. I appreciate Brad Allen's simpatique personality as a salesman and the efficiency of the finance officer, Pete Bissoondyal. Thanks to John Wertz who replaced the carpet in the trunk for me...... I like to work with professionals, that is why I am happy with Lancaster Toyota Mazda. .

December 18, 2014

That is wonderful to hear, Eileen. We are glad that the whole team here was able to assist you quickly, and meet all of your needs in the process. Thank you for coming to Lancaster Toyota, and we hope you enjoy your new Camry.

2015 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Purchase

by from Holtwood, PA |

Our salesperson was Doug Deibler, very helpful and friendly.

December 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing with us. Doug will be happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with him.

Professional Sales Depatment

by from Willow Street, Pa. |

In a world that is lacking customer service I can truthfully say it has always been a pleasure to buy a new Toyota at Lancaster Toyota. I am reaching retirement at the end of this year after 47 years in printing with the same company. Therefore, I wanted to buy a new Toyota knowing that the Toyota cars are among the best in reviews by the Consumers Reports magazine My salesmen, Jon French listen very carefully to my financial needs when we met on two different occasions. He never pressured me to make a quick decision with the different options that I was considering at that time. When I made the my final decision to buy the car on my second visit with Jon French I was grateful to John Green who is the Senior Sales Manager at Lancaster Toyota to get me into the car that I really wanted and with a car payment that would fit my budget. What else could you ask for when a consumer is making a very important decision in his or her life. I also know from personal experience that their Service Department has always provided excellent service on the Toyota's I have own over the years. Their service department is immaculate which is a reflection how they car for your investment. Thank you again Jon French and John Green for your team effort in making this purchase a very pleasant and positive experience for me.

December 4, 2014

This is a wonderful story, thank you for sharing. We are elated to hear that you such a pleasurable experience with us. The whole Lancaster team wishes you a big congratulations on your upcoming retirement. Buying a new vehicle is always an important decision, no matter how many times you have done it in the past. We are glad that Jon and John were able to get you everything you were looking for. We hope to see you again in the future, and that you let us take care of your vehicle through its long life. Please let us know if you need anything. We will be happy to take care of you. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

2015 Mazda 6 Touring Purchase

by from Felton, Pa |

My saless person was doug diebler he was friendly and nice. Not to pusshy wand was very informative. He nwent out of his way to make sure that my familyincluding children were happy

December 4, 2014

Thank you for your comments Stern Family. We appreciate you choosing Lancaster, and we are glad to hear that Doug was so helpful for you. We are happy if you are happy. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.