Ed Morse Delray Toyota/Scion

2800 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

New 888-454-7953
Used 888-455-6098
Service 877-468-8172

For Value and Service, It's Ed Morse...of Course!

Great Experience

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I brought in my 2012 Camry for maintenance. I was very satisfied with the service. I am extremely satisfied with Donna Pacifico as my service consultant. She is always pleasant, courteous and helpful. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

owner of Toyota Camry

by from Delray Beach, fl |

I called DonnaMarie at my local Toyota dealership to arrange to have my cer and my mothers car serviced. It was handled efficiently witha pleasant atmosphere and DonnaMarie made sure that the work was done promptly so we didn't have to wait long at all. DonnaMarie was attentive and very knowledgable, it was a pleasure working with her.

Great Sales experience

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

Bought a Toyota Venza Sales person was Frank Paciello who was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. everyone was extremely courteous and I would highly recommend the Ed Morse Toyota team and Frank to anyone looking for a new Car. Thank You all.

Nissan Cube

by from Delray Beach, FL |

I absolutely love the customer service! Even though my mom gave a hard time, they were patient and really kind.

Service appointment

by from Delray Beach, FL |

Routine 30,000 mile tuneup. Had a scheduled appointment. Arrived on time, waited and was told car would be ready within 90-120 minutes... And it was. Donna, my regular service advisor was off on this day, so Chris covered for her. No issue. Extremely polite, helpful, courteous, and knowledgable. Pleasure yo work with. Thank you.

all around great experience!

by from port st lucie, fl |

I got the camry. Your lending staff worked tirelessly with me even after closing. They helped me get the car I really wanted in a way that I could afford. Your in house allstate person found me more ways to save than my original allstate agent. My salesman was Jesus. This guy was great. He went above and beyond and made what can be a stressful purchase so much easier. The gentleman that did my paperwork for the lease was amazing. Can't say enough nice things about my experience with Ed Morse Toyota. Professional, considerate and even a fun golf cart ride to look at cars! I recommended Ed Morse Toyota to 4 more people so far!

Great service!!

by from Broward FL |

I purchased yesterday a Kia Seoul. It was my first car and my credit it wasn't so good, but they help me to leave the dealer driving my car. The personal were very helpful and explained everything to me. Certainly I will refer this place to all my friends!!

Great salesman

by from Boynton Beach, Fl |

I purchased a 2015 Rav 4 and my salesman was Bret Grebow. I had a terrific time buying the car. Bret was personal, informative and I never felt rushed or pressured. Everyone was friendly and pleasant even though they weren't part of my purchase. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Truthful Experienced Sales People No Pressure

by from Boca Raton, Fl |

Very happy with this new 2015 Toyota. Firm seats, power seat mover. Employees at this location in Delray are the best. Never pushy, always truthful and that means so much. Toyota is a dependable automobile. A

Service Professional

by from Boynton Beach, FL |

I have an older Toyota Matrix that has been very reliable. I have taken it to Ed Morse Toyota for service as well as my family's Toyotas. Donna Marie Pacifico has taken care of us with professionalism, caring, friendship and ultimate Customer Service. She is the reason we return and refer everyone to Ed Morse Toyota for service and sales. Thank you Donna for all your help.