Providence Autos

796 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566

Used 866-479-1715

Never seen before, you go Jeremy

by from Leola, Pennsylvania |

This dealership is an amazing place. I didn't expect such nice customer service. They got things done very quickly and I have never seen another dealership like it.

Fantastic experience with Jeremy Tuel!

by from Rockville, Maryland |

We went to Providence not sure what we were looking for, if anything. Jeremy Tuel was our sales person. We test drove quite a few vehicles, and finally decided to lease a Dodge Dart. We had never leased a car before, but Jeremy patiently led us through the entire process, explaining some things more than once and he even called our insurance company twice on our behalf. Jeremy never put any pressure on us to buy, lease or hurry up. He was so nice and completely factual and honest with us. It was a true pleasure to work with him. There was a minor snafu with our deal and Jeremy bent over backward to ensure that we received the best deal Providence could offer. We know Jeremy looked out for us every step of the way. He is a stand up guy, and we definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Great service

by from Conestoga Pa |

Best experience I have ever had with a car dealership! Finally a salesman and dealership that is honest and easy to work with. Jeremy Tuel answered all of our questions, suggested different ideas when we were "shopping" with absolutely no pressure. I am highly recommending Jeremy and Providence Auto if you are looking for a different vehicle. Thanks again!

Excellent for a first-timer

by from Lancaster |

I went into Providence Autos knowing the make and model of the car I wanted, and they had a couple of them on site. Jeremy Tuel was the sales consultant that helped me, and he proved to be helpful and respectful. He was knowledgeable of the vehicle and provided a pressure-free feeling throughout my time there. I was able to complete the transaction in two visits. Ryan Stoll, the finance manager, helped complete the transaction and provided information on financing and additional options available for purchase. He explained them well, and I ended up purchasing one of the packages. It was ultimately a pretty nice, painless experience.

Buying a New Minivan was EASY!

by from Willow Street, PA |

We had a difficult deal to get done, to trade in a negative equity SUV bought elsewhere, for a minivan, due to our expanding family, with less than perfect credit. The minute we walked in, our salesman, Jeremy Tuel, made us feel like we were just as important as someone who had a perfect deal to get done. I felt at ease, as at some dealerships we had visited made me feel like we were about to get scammed. The process was easy, we made it clear what kind of money we could work with and although it took a day or two (we went on a weekend and needed to wait until the next business day, Monday, for the bank), we walked away with a brand new vehicle, a perfect fit for us, with a rate and payment and down payment right within our range. The entire time, our saleman treated us like not only a top priority customer, but like a new friend. Never did we spend more time than necessary sitting there, all the paperwork was done and ready for us when we got there, the process was the easiest, by far. My husband is looking forward to going back within the year for his new SUV. I have recommended them several times now in the short period since buying our vehicle, and I just am so impressed with how easy the process was! Im just so happy to have been treated so well, knowing how difficult our deal was!

Great overall experience

by from Millersville, PA |

Jeremy worked hard to find just the right truck for us. We had certain things we were looking for in a truck and a set budget. When we had questions, he provided answers. He was very friendly and professional in his dealings with us. We will definitely visit Providence Autos again when shopping for our next vehicle.

Fantastic service

by from Washington Boro Pa |

I have always had a fantastic experience at the dealership. Steve and Doug have been more than accommodating to every one of my wants and needs, and I can be a very picky customer. Even when I bring my car in for service they always make it a point to come over and make sure everything is working out fine for me, and if I am dissatisfied in any way they make it a point to change that.

February 5, 2014

MissMelissa, Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to working with you for years to come. Thank you for all your sales and service business!

Over all, great

by from New York |

Well I don't really know where to start, but here goes, this place is great And I didn't even get my car as of yet.. You see I am very spoiled like an child So where having issues getting me what I want,,lol, But Tony Liuzzo is one of the best salesman I have meet in an very long time, Very honest and up front,, he told me, Hey Mr, Ford, I am going to do my best, just what what my moms use to say.. And guess what, they got it done,, and I very great full, look Guys if you need an nice car, from great people , this is the very place to be, they won't stop until Your happy.. There cars are nice and clean, no worries at all. Very good milies.

February 5, 2014

Mr. Ford, We are speachless. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. Please reach out to us if you need anything in the future. Thank you again

Pleasure to do business with!

by from Lancaster PA. |

One word, AWESOME! If your looking for a vehicle, go here!

October 29, 2012

Smitty - Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Please let us know if you ever need anything! Thanks again

Providence Auto

by from Lancaster, PA |

Everything was great. Jason was very helpful, and easy to work with.

August 24, 2012

Phil B - Thank you so much for those kind words. We value your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again - The Yes Men at Providence Autos!