Providence Autos

796 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566

New 877-572-5182 New877-572-5182
Used 866-976-3239 Used866-976-3239
Service 877-468-7279 Service 877-468-7279

Come in and see the Yes men!!

Dealership With Character

by from Medway, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Jeep Commander Limited from providence Autos in Quarryville, Pa and I must state it was one of the best experiences I have ever had dealing with an automobile dealership. I had spent 5 weeks searching across the country for a Jeep Commander Limited that met all my criteria regarding color inside and out as well as options and price. Many times I found a Jeep and then checked the reviews regarding the dealer selling it. Many times the dealer credentials came up short. Then I came across a Jeep that met most of criteria at Providence Autos. I worked with a sales consultant named Cody Eberly. I was amazed at the forthrightness, friendliness, and honesty Cody displayed to me while we worked out the details of purchasing this auto (keeping in mind I was 3 states away). The attention to detail and the willingness to work with me were exemplary. If anyone wants to a fantastic experience purchasing a automobile look no further than Providence Autos. You won be disappointed.

Providence Autos responded to this review

August 24, 2012

Jeep Enthusiast - Thank you so much for all your positive feed back. It's so nice to hear how happy you are with your experience you had here at Providence Autos. Please let us know if you every need anything in the future, we are happy to help you. Thanks again - The Yes Men at Providence Autos

Making It Easy

by from Lancaster, PA |

I am thrilled with the service I received when purchasing a used car from Providence Autos. From walking into the door to driving off the lot in my new-to-me Scion xD, the entire experience was polite and professional. Herb Denton's welcoming and patient personality made what could have been a tedious process rather enjoyable. This is a highly recommended dealership.

a 24 hour Miracle!

by from Kelton, PA |

Trust makes every transaction go smoother! When our 2000 ford focus wagon blew an engine at 158,000 miles on a Friday afternoon at 4pm., we knew how we'd be spending our weekend. Once we figured out what type of car we wanted to replace it with and what options we wanted, we got online to try to find a deal... what a PAIN in the butt! I had connected with Jeremy previously, so out of desperation, I sent Jeremy an email telling him what we were looking for, on the OFF chance that maybe someone had traded it in. Seriously, who calls a sales rep at Dodge & Jeep dealer, looking for a 3 year old used Subaru? Apparently, my wife and I do... Call us Crazy. :-) Jeremy found us exactly what we wanted (all the options too), had it brought down to his dealership, and less than 24 hours later, we were signing the documents! A+++ Top Notch customer service... WOW... we are still in shock... We got a AMAZING deal, on a Great car, It really is easier to buy a car from someone you can trust! If you are looking for a specific car, email or call Jeremy and see if he can help. I was VERY impressed! Our current schedule wouldn't allow us to spend a few weeks as a one-car family. We were ecstatic that Jeremy was able to put together such a great deal in such a short window of time... and with an "after hours" closing allowing us to zip up there after work tonight. AMAZING customer service from the entire staff. Couldn't be happier, and with all the miles we put on a car each year, the warranty gives us some great peace-of-mind. Thanks so much!! We are loving our "upgrade" already!! My wife already took her new baby out grocery shopping, and we've got a 200 mile day planned for her tomorrow.

Highly Recommend!

by from Holtwood |

Great friendly atmosphere and the staff worked hard to take care of us and to find us the best car that fit what we were looking for with a price we could afford!

unparalleled service!

by from Christiana, PA |

This was our 4th purchase from Providence Auto at the Buck, we leave smiling every time! Rob Hammock and his team are exceptional and SO great at what they do. Their passion, dedication, and delivery prove that not all dealers are the same. The process was flawless from start to finish, and they really do work with you on getting what you want AND need. We always pass the good word on about this dealership, I think it's safe to say we can call them home. Thank you P.A. team, we appreciate all that you do!

great deals, awesome customer service,

by from Red Lion , PA |

Jeremy Tuel was wonderful !!!! It was the first time in buying a car that it was enjoyable!!!! I love my new Dodge journey!!!!

Great place to buy a vehicle.

by from Lampeter, PA |

I bought a car for my son last year from Providence Autos when he graduated from college. The sales and service experience was great. So this Spring, when I was in the market for a new car, I bought one from them for myself!

Never seen before, you go Jeremy

by from Leola, Pennsylvania |

This dealership is an amazing place. I didn't expect such nice customer service. They got things done very quickly and I have never seen another dealership like it.

Fantastic experience with Jeremy Tuel!

by from Rockville, Maryland |

We went to Providence not sure what we were looking for, if anything. Jeremy Tuel was our sales person. We test drove quite a few vehicles, and finally decided to lease a Dodge Dart. We had never leased a car before, but Jeremy patiently led us through the entire process, explaining some things more than once and he even called our insurance company twice on our behalf. Jeremy never put any pressure on us to buy, lease or hurry up. He was so nice and completely factual and honest with us. It was a true pleasure to work with him. There was a minor snafu with our deal and Jeremy bent over backward to ensure that we received the best deal Providence could offer. We know Jeremy looked out for us every step of the way. He is a stand up guy, and we definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Great service

by from Conestoga Pa |

Best experience I have ever had with a car dealership! Finally a salesman and dealership that is honest and easy to work with. Jeremy Tuel answered all of our questions, suggested different ideas when we were "shopping" with absolutely no pressure. I am highly recommending Jeremy and Providence Auto if you are looking for a different vehicle. Thanks again!