Providence Autos

796 Lancaster Pike, Quarryville, PA 17566

Used 866-479-1715

Great service

by from Conestoga Pa |

Best experience I have ever had with a car dealership! Finally a salesman and dealership that is honest and easy to work with. Jeremy Tuel answered all of our questions, suggested different ideas when we were "shopping" with absolutely no pressure. I am highly recommending Jeremy and Providence Auto if you are looking for a different vehicle. Thanks again!

Excellent for a first-timer

by from Lancaster |

I went into Providence Autos knowing the make and model of the car I wanted, and they had a couple of them on site. Jeremy Tuel was the sales consultant that helped me, and he proved to be helpful and respectful. He was knowledgeable of the vehicle and provided a pressure-free feeling throughout my time there. I was able to complete the transaction in two visits. Ryan Stoll, the finance manager, helped complete the transaction and provided information on financing and additional options available for purchase. He explained them well, and I ended up purchasing one of the packages. It was ultimately a pretty nice, painless experience.

Buying a New Minivan was EASY!

by from Willow Street, PA |

We had a difficult deal to get done, to trade in a negative equity SUV bought elsewhere, for a minivan, due to our expanding family, with less than perfect credit. The minute we walked in, our salesman, Jeremy Tuel, made us feel like we were just as important as someone who had a perfect deal to get done. I felt at ease, as at some dealerships we had visited made me feel like we were about to get scammed. The process was easy, we made it clear what kind of money we could work with and although it took a day or two (we went on a weekend and needed to wait until the next business day, Monday, for the bank), we walked away with a brand new vehicle, a perfect fit for us, with a rate and payment and down payment right within our range. The entire time, our saleman treated us like not only a top priority customer, but like a new friend. Never did we spend more time than necessary sitting there, all the paperwork was done and ready for us when we got there, the process was the easiest, by far. My husband is looking forward to going back within the year for his new SUV. I have recommended them several times now in the short period since buying our vehicle, and I just am so impressed with how easy the process was! Im just so happy to have been treated so well, knowing how difficult our deal was!

Great overall experience

by from Millersville, PA |

Jeremy worked hard to find just the right truck for us. We had certain things we were looking for in a truck and a set budget. When we had questions, he provided answers. He was very friendly and professional in his dealings with us. We will definitely visit Providence Autos again when shopping for our next vehicle.

Fantastic service

by from Washington Boro Pa |

I have always had a fantastic experience at the dealership. Steve and Doug have been more than accommodating to every one of my wants and needs, and I can be a very picky customer. Even when I bring my car in for service they always make it a point to come over and make sure everything is working out fine for me, and if I am dissatisfied in any way they make it a point to change that.

February 5, 2014

MissMelissa, Thank you so much for the review. We look forward to working with you for years to come. Thank you for all your sales and service business!

Over all, great

by from New York |

Well I don't really know where to start, but here goes, this place is great And I didn't even get my car as of yet.. You see I am very spoiled like an child So where having issues getting me what I want,,lol, But Tony Liuzzo is one of the best salesman I have meet in an very long time, Very honest and up front,, he told me, Hey Mr, Ford, I am going to do my best, just what what my moms use to say.. And guess what, they got it done,, and I very great full, look Guys if you need an nice car, from great people , this is the very place to be, they won't stop until Your happy.. There cars are nice and clean, no worries at all. Very good milies.

February 5, 2014

Mr. Ford, We are speachless. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. Please reach out to us if you need anything in the future. Thank you again

Pleasure to do business with!

by from Lancaster PA. |

One word, AWESOME! If your looking for a vehicle, go here!

October 29, 2012

Smitty - Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. Please let us know if you ever need anything! Thanks again

Providence Auto

by from Lancaster, PA |

Everything was great. Jason was very helpful, and easy to work with.

August 24, 2012

Phil B - Thank you so much for those kind words. We value your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your new vehicle! Thanks again - The Yes Men at Providence Autos!

Dealership With Character

by from Medway, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Jeep Commander Limited from providence Autos in Quarryville, Pa and I must state it was one of the best experiences I have ever had dealing with an automobile dealership. I had spent 5 weeks searching across the country for a Jeep Commander Limited that met all my criteria regarding color inside and out as well as options and price. Many times I found a Jeep and then checked the reviews regarding the dealer selling it. Many times the dealer credentials came up short. Then I came across a Jeep that met most of criteria at Providence Autos. I worked with a sales consultant named Cody Eberly. I was amazed at the forthrightness, friendliness, and honesty Cody displayed to me while we worked out the details of purchasing this auto (keeping in mind I was 3 states away). The attention to detail and the willingness to work with me were exemplary. If anyone wants to a fantastic experience purchasing a automobile look no further than Providence Autos. You won be disappointed.

August 24, 2012

Jeep Enthusiast - Thank you so much for all your positive feed back. It's so nice to hear how happy you are with your experience you had here at Providence Autos. Please let us know if you every need anything in the future, we are happy to help you. Thanks again - The Yes Men at Providence Autos

Providence Autos cares about there customers!!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I love Providence Autos! My whole family has been buying and servicing with them for the last 4 years. The sales manager Steve Smith is aways very kind and helpful. As for service wow!!!! Everyone is very honest. They always show me the part that needs replaced i alway get a fair price. Providence Autos accepts all other service stations coupons! So please trust me! Get to Providence Autos you will love them!

August 24, 2012

Dear GMC Truck Guy, Thank you so much for giving us an outstanding review. We love our customers and we value them more than money and I believe it shows. Your honesty is always appreciated and we look forward to a long lasting relationship with you and your family for all your automotive needs. Thanks again- The Yes Men at Providence Autos