Autohaus Lancaster, Inc.

Service 866-418-2416 Service 866-418-2416

Central PA's German Headquarters

Great experience!

by from Lititz, PA |

We had a great experience at Autohaus, working with Hernan Diaz and Michael Wanner to purchase our new Jetta.

Autohaus Lancaster, Inc. responded to this review

January 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Terrific Service!!!

by from Lancaster |

We had a very positive experience with Autohaus Lancaster! We searched for about 3 months for the right luxury sedan. After a couple of let-downs with another dealer down the street, we decided to have a look at an Audi. Hernan happened to answer my phone call that day. He was so very friendly and responded to our requests right away! Although the car I originally called about had been sold, Hernen quickly located us another car. The whole experience from beginning to end was very professional. The customer service Hernan and the rest of the dealership provided us was excellent!

A+ Experience

by from Lancaster, PA |

Everyone at Autohaus Lancaster was so helpful and patient with me as I reviewed different car options. Hernan helped me directly who was a joy to work with. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly & helped me find the PERFECT car for me! A+!

Great car Great people

by from Lancaster pa |

Purchased a 2013 Audi Q5 From Autohaus Lancaster on 1/13/16. Having been buying new and used cars the past 50 plus years. Have been dealing at Autohause the past 10 years. My experience dealing with Hernan Diaz who I met for the first time during the sell was my best ever. There were some issues on my part on buying the car. Hernan help my wife and I thru them all. Plus the service folks also can out to give their support. Great car great people. If looking for an Audi I should would recommend Autohaus Lancaster.

Great experience for out of state purchase!

by from Falls Church, VA |

I cannot say enough about how positive of an experience I had at Autohaus Lancaster, Inc! I had been searching for this particular pre-owned model for 6 weeks and over a 500 mile radius. When I first contacted Autohaus about one of their CPO vehicles, I was immediately put in touch with Hernan Diaz-Egg. Hernan quickly understood I was well read on the model and thoroughly answered every last question about this car, including the details about the existing Audicare and the car?s history. Working with Hernan over the phone, it was clear to see he is passionate about customer service not just selling cars. After a few short days before the end of the year, we worked through the details and I left all the deals in DC behind, traveling 2 hours away from my home to work with Hernan. My experience at the dealership met every expectation of a great car buying experience! When I arrived the vehicle had been serviced, was immaculately detailed and waiting for me in the showroom with a BIG RED BOW and my name on it! Even on the last day of the year with multiple other deliveries, Hernan Diaz-Egg and Jacob Wanner treated me with great respect and customer care. The business management staff all took part of the great impression too! I am so glad I put my trust in Hernan and Autohaus ? I love my Audi A5 Cabriolet!

Great Experience

by from Hershey, PA |

Just purchased a Q5 from Hernan Diaz and could not be happier with the experience.

Converted

by from York,Pa |

Being a few days before Christmas, this was a quick transaction. They were willing to work with our tight schedule to make delivery possible. I thought I was looking for a mid size suv. So glad I drove the A6. Your right Hernan, I am a sedan girl!

First Audi Buyer

by from Hanover, PA |

We have dealt with quite a few dealerships and while most of them did a pretty good job I can honestly say Lancaster Autohaus gave us an awesome buying experience. From the time we entered the dealership everyone was kind, friendly, and very helpful. Our sales rep Hernan Diaz-Egg was by far the best sales rep ever!! Congrats to everyone we dealt with. Very happy!!

Great cars and great service!

by from Willow street, PA |

I recently bought a new Audi A3 2016 from this dealership. And i had the best salesman assist me through the whole process, Herman Diaz! So first of all i highly recommend to purchase a car there and absolutely ask for Herman! Ive had 2 Benz and i don't regret at all switching over to Audi! Thank you again!!

Autohaus Lancaster - Best Dealership!!!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I had another excellent experience purchasing my 4th car from Autohaus Lancaster. This is the BEST dealership I have ever experienced in the 27 years I have been buying cars and both Hernan and Wray were great to work with. The dealership goes out of their way to make you feel like a "real person" and not another tick mark to meet their quota. Whether you deal with a salesman, the sales manager or the owner you are treated with respect. This dealership is the poster child for "no pressure". For my latest transaction my schedule was accommodated when testing an SQ5 over the last few weeks. At every step of the way all of my questions were answered and while making my decision Hernan and Wray were trying to determine the best deal for the new car and my trade. When closing the deal late on a Friday evening the sales team jumped into action when I arrived. In record time the transaction was complete along with a training session on how to use all of the technology in the car. Also, I will add the service department is great, too!! As a person who is particular about his car, they always treat my cars with care and respect. They have completed all of my service appointments on time and within the original quote. Great all around!!