Autohaus Lancaster, Inc.

Service 866-418-2416

Central PA's German Headquarters

Great experience!

by from Lititz, PA |

We had a great experience at Autohaus, working with Hernan Diaz and Michael Wanner to purchase our new Jetta.

January 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words!

great experience

by from Lancaster, pa |

We had a great experience working with Hernan Diaz-Egg. Our first time we stopped in at autohaus was a Saturday and it was way past closing time, Hernan immediately came out to answer our questions about a AUDI we were looking at. He spent Atleast 1 hour working with us that night and several hours after that in weeks to follow. I knew he was the kind of guy who goes above and beyond to achieve customer satisfaction. We bought our AUDI and couldn't be more excited about it. I am looking forward to working with Hernan again as I am looking for my daughter a VW for her first car. Thanks again H

Another excellent experience!

by from Wernersville, PA |

This is our second car purchase from this dealership and we were lucky enough to have the same salesman, Hernan Diaz-Egg, each time. We found exactly the vehicle we were searching for, received an excellent trade-in price of our old vehicle, and are very pleased with our purchase. Thanks again for a wonderful experience.

Well done, Autohaus

by from Ephrata, PA |

Responded to a dealership email about Beetles for sale and found exactly what I wanted. The deal was as advertised and Hernan, Michael and Matthew were cordial and professional in their handling of the deal from purchase to delivery. I got the kind of treatment you brag about to friends. Well satisfied with the car, well satisfied with the dealership. Life is good!

Porshe Dealership in Lancaster

by from Lancaster |

Try to check out the New Macan, drover over waiting outside for 15 minuets, finally a guy walk over ask if I need help, told him I'm interesting in the new Macan, ...and I can believe what I heard from him, he asked me are you buying it now? the waiting list is 3 month, if you want to see the car, it's parking outside, just walk over there, you will see it... He really doesn't even bother to fake his snobby attitude towards me! That's some thing really new to me...

Perfect

by from Lancaster, PA |

I had a fantastic experience at Autohaus Lancaster. Hernan Diaz helped me find the perfect car to replace my aging Jetta.

Great Service; Great Car

by from Denver, PA |

It is indeed rare to encounter a sales representative who not only cares about customer satisfaction regarding the sale of a product, but also genuinely cares about your entire car-buying experience - even after you drive the car off the lot. From the moment I sat down with Hernan at Autohaus of Lancaster, I felt like I was being welcomed into the volkswagen family - his family. He sincerely wants me to be happy with my new Passat TSI. From sales to service, his disposition spoke volumes about what I wanted as a customer, not what he wanted to sell me (very important) - from working within my budget and making sure my Passat TSI had the amenities I wanted in a new car, to introducing me to folks at the Autohaus service center should I ever need them. I left Autohaus feeling confident in my new car and confident that should I ever need assistance, it's just a phone call away. Needless to say, I am thrilled with my new car and with Autohaus of Lancaster as a dealership.

Fantastic Experience

by from West Lawn, Pa |

After the May Hailstorm, I had to venture out to purchase a new car. I absolutely hate the process. My car that was ruined was only 6 months old, so i was dreading the thought of staring over. I left the Berks County area due to the over inflated prices. I saw the car on line, just called to schedule a time to look at the 2013 Beetle convertible. The entire process from start to finish was incredible. I never once felt pressured or under the gun to make a quick decision. I truley appreciated all the staff, especially Hernan Diaz-Egg, who was so kind to allow me twice in the same week to come up and test drive with the different family members. All the staff, Matt, Manny and Denton were super patient (even after i spilled a cup of coffee all over the check for the car) and answered all my questions. It was such a relaxed atmosphere, I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone. I am so happy about my purchase. Thanks again!! Colleen Sauls

July 23, 2014

Thank you for the kinds words and trusting us with your business. Make sure you stop in to see Hernan and the gang and check out our new showroom when its completed. I will make sure Hernan reaches out to you Colleen.

Wonderful Experience

by from Reading, PA |

Thanks to salesman Hernan Diaz-Egg my husband and I had an extremely pleasant experience buying our 2014 Audi Q5. "H" made the usually stressful car buying process one of ease, enjoyment and added a personal element to the process. Hernan was incredibly helpful during every step and always willing to accommodate any needs that arose. Autohaus is very lucky to have Hernan as a valuable asset to their sales team.

July 23, 2014

We are lucky to have Hernan and you as our customer. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Overall experience has been excellent

by from Red Lion, PA |

Facilities were under construction but I'm sure they will be excellent when completed.

Great Service, Great Car

by from Lancaster, PA |

I recently purchased my new Audi A4 from Autohaus and they did a great job. They didn't have what I was looking for on the lot, but they took the time to find the perfect car for me and had it delivered. Thank you, you made purchasing the car easy.