Jones Dealerships

1335 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601

Used Car Sales - Excellent Service

by from Olney, MD |

I recently purchased a used car from Jones. My salesman Kirk Newcomer went above and beyond. Prior to showing up I had questions about a car I saw on their website. Kirk took the time to send me a video he shot of the car addressing all my concerns. On the test drive, Kirk noticed an issue with the car that honestly I wouldnt have noticed. Once back to the dealership, he made sure the maintenance department fixed the problem before we left the lot. Kirk's attention to our needs were outstanding. Great car, great price, great customer service!!!

Top Notch Dealership!

by from Narvon, Pa |

Our salesman Kirk Newcomer was fantastic. I reached out to Kirk because I was interested in buying a bigger truck to haul the family camper. I was dead set on buying a 2500 just not sure if I wanted gas or diesel. Kirk took all the things that I was looking for in a truck did all the research and got me into a brand new 2500HD gas for less money than a used 2500HD Diesel with 100k miles. When my skepticism on how the gas would preform pulling my camper arose before I pulled the trigger on the truck, Kirk called me and stopped by my house with the truck an hour later. When I greeted him in the driveway he said hook it up!! Meaning the camper and go for a test drive!! Mind you I live 45 min from the dealership. Well folks all of my worries of again having a truck like my 1500 which was under preforming went right out of the window. This was all because Kirk wanted to make an informed decision on my purchase and allowed me to hook up my camper and take the test drive that counted, the reason for a bigger truck!! Not just the little around the block let me try and sell this guy something test drive. The hook it up test drive!! This level of customer service is not only hard to find anywhere, but is almost non existent in the car business. I received more than the trade in value on my 2013 Silverado 1500. I was able to get into this brand new 2500HD for less than the sticker price and less than going with the 6.6L. This was the best experience buying a vehicle I have ever had. Kirk is a top notch salesman!

Amazing Sales Mem

by from millersville Pa |

Kirk was one amazing dealer i walk in to Jones Buick around 12:00 Pm on a Tuesday we work together vigorously to get me into a new 2016 Buick when it was all said and done Bam!! we got hit by a Tornado Storm neither one of us had any idea what was about to happen but instead of him packing up after the car was sold to me he stayed back and set up my OnStar mobile App on my cell phone then after that he stiil help me out during lighting and heavy rain pouring Down, he still took the time to show me how to operate my dash bored then he followed me back to my house to get the old title from my car that i traded in now at that time the storm was getting really bad he got his title and could of just left but instead he stayed back and connected me up with OnStar in my new car once i was secured he finally left. Kirk is more that a Salesmen He's And Amazing Salesmen.

Amazing!

by from Lititz, PA |

Bought our Honda Fit in November 2014 (now it is April 2015). Jonathan was the salesman we dealt with. He was the right man for us. Not at all pushy, but quite willing to help when asked. There were some challenges which he addressed quickly and efficiently. Early on we noticed a defective Honda logo and did not report it until last month. Service department graciously agreed to replace it and have that scheduled for next week. We have been impressed by the dealership's service reception for new car owners. A meal and full introduction to staff and services available through the dealership. A very favorable introduction!

Robert Kalenich

by from Lancaster,PA |

When it came time to pay for the service rendered they told me I couldn't use a check.I could use a debit card. I never heard of such crap. Everybody ought to pay in unwrapped pennys.Maybe they will change policy!

great experience

by from Boyertown,pa |

Worked with is to get us the car we wanted for a price that we could both live with. Not a hard sell but a good feel overall.

Online Shopping

by from Reading, PA |

We were quoted a very low price on a new CRV via their online group only to be told later that it was a typo. The dealership would not stand behind their price even though we had repeatedly had them confirm price & model. It was a come-on ploy to get us into the showroom. In addition, confusion reigned between their Internet sales team and internal sales team. While we bought our Accord there several years ago, we would not buy from them again.

Integra

by from Lititz, PA |

Service department second to none. Alan and Kevin couldn't have been more helpful. Went far above expectations. Thanks again.

Outstanding Service

by from Nazareth, PA |

I didn't think having a newer car was in the cards anytime soon for the kids and I yet alone a brand new 2012. Jonathan Fodor, his managers and finance people made that possible with a bit of extra effort. We really appreciate it and are having a few adventures in our new car - and it's only been two weeks.

Good Service Dept, Deceptive Sales Practices

by from Lancaster, PA |

I bought my first new car from Jones Honda in 2005. I was so disgusted by the sales process that I nearly walked out several times. The salesman was incompetent and "accidently" added 1000 to the sales price on the agreement of sale. I recently went back in 2011 to look at the CR-Vs. I was given a quote and financing percentage that they "only had permission to extend until Monday" - giving me only 2 days to take the offer. The percentage is their nationally advertised .9%, which is their standard percentage. Again, disgusting. They also added on extras that I did not want and gave no customer loyalty discount for purchasing their previously and getting all service done there. Don't buy from Jones.