Faulkner Chevrolet

New 877-516-9295 New 877-516-9295
Used 888-221-1765 Used 888-221-1765
Service 877-227-0658 Service 877-227-0658

Choose Faulkner To Be Sure #1 in Customer Satisfaction

personal attention personal attention to detail

by from Lancaster, PA |

PersonAL attention to details and answered all questions to satisfaction. Offered after purchase help with any questions .D

Knowledgeable Diesel Mechanic / Excellent Service

by from Mohnton, PA |

I was using another Chevrolet dealership and had nothing but problems with their repair facility. I was constantly bringing my vehicle to this other dealership repeatedly for the same issue and it never was completely resolved. I took it to Faulkner's ONCE and THEY RESOLVED THE ISSUE TO MY SATISFACTION. The customer service was top notch and the diesel mechanic that worked on my vehicle knows his stuff. I recommend them highly.

Great salesperson

by from Lebanon,Pa |

Purchased a 2016 Equinox today and wanted to make a special mention to our salesperson Brent. He was as patient and hardworking as a customer could ask for.He went the extra mile to help us get the best deal and for that we are extremely thankful.We would recommend both he and the Faulkner Chevrolet dealership to anyone.Thanks again Brent.

Superb Service

by from Lancaster, PA |

Brian has been wonderful; giving advice & expertise every time I needed. I will definitely be back & refer friends and family as well

My service.

by from Lancaster pa |

I have purchased my last five vehicals from faulkners Chevrolet and I am completely satisfied with not the service department and the sales team they will give you the best deal possible and the service department gets ur car in and out in a timely manor my service guy is Greg conoway he knows me by my voice when I call they really get to know you and treat you very well . And also I love that they have a shuttle service you can drop off ur car and someone will drive you and pick you up from work . And they wash ur vehicals when they are in for service witch I love as well ! All in all I will not be shopping anywhere other than faulkners!!! Thanks again Adam Frey!

Customer service

by from York, PA |

My husband and I can not say enough great things about our salesperson, Scott Sheckard. He truly went above and beyond to help seal the deal on our new Equinox. This was our second time buying from Faulkner and I'm sure it will not be our last. The staff is courteous and helpful. The Sales manager Aaron B was a huge help to find financing for our purchase. We were (are) so pleased with our service that we have recommended Faulkner to our daughter and son-in-law ( they have made an appointment with Scott). Thank you so much!

February 10, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review of your buying experience with us. The Equinox is very popular for good reason; it's a fantastic car! Given the proper care I'm sure you'll be enjoying it for years to come. I can't think of a higher compliment than the referral of your family members to us. THANK YOU!! We look forward to assisting your daughter and son-in-law with their automotive needs in the very near future. Thanks again! Very Best Regards, D Cozzens Client Advocate, Faulkner Chevrolet

Saleman Scott Sheckard

by from York PA |

Was very pleased with the service I got Scott was superb at his job recommended the best choice to me since it was my first time buying a car and was extremely helpful. Left the dealership with my car and I am very happy with my car and very happy with the service I got. Thank You Scott you are the best

5th car purchase

by from Mountville, Pa. |

I just purchased my fifth car from Faulkner Chevrolet a 2015 Chevy Malibu LT, the salesmen was Doug Levitan, I must say Doug is the most experienced, the most pleasurable, and the most caring salesmen that I have ever been associated with in all my car buying life. I would just like to send out my thanks to Doug Levitan and the finance team that worked very hard to get all the details in line and for getting me approved for my lease, I will definitely recommend Doug and Faulkner Chevrolet for anyone interested in buying/leasing a car!!!!

February 10, 2015

We're thrilled to know we've both earned and maintained your trust for your past 5 car purchases. WOW! Thanks for letting us know we've been on the right track all this time. It starts by simply putting customers first in everything we try to do. Congrats on your new car! Warmly, D Cozzens Client Advocate, Faulkner BMW

Salesman Keith High

by from Etters, PA |

I couldn't be happier with the quality of customer service I received from Mr. High and the Faulkner Chevrolet dealership! I found my 2012 Impala online in the wee hours of the morning and had to wait till 9:00am to call to make sure the car was still available. After speaking with Tom, manager, to set a time to come look at the car, I proceeded to make the 50 minute trip from Mechanicsburg, PA to Lancaster so I could give the car a good once over and test drive. Car was just about flawless and Keith was exactly how a salesman should be! He went above and beyond for me even AFTER we had made our deal. I can not express how appreciative I was, and still am for the customer service I received! Thanks again Keith!

The Best and Most Patient Saleman Ever

by from Lancaster,P.A |

We love chevy sonic from the being they came out. My husband bought a 2013 sonic LT and i love the way way look and drive so i went to six dealer and Scott Sheckard walk out to the lot and saw me in love with my 2015 sonic LT. First a great deal faulkner had on my car and Second Saleman Scott talk to us for hours just to make sure that we was happy til the very end. Scott made this year start awesome. Thank You So Much.

December 31, 2014

Thanks for letting us know of your great experience here! Enjoy your new car and have a fantastic New Year!! Best Regards, D Cozzens Client Advocate Faulkner Chevrolet