Faulkner Chevrolet

Service 877-227-0658

Choose Faulkner To Be Sure #1 in Customer Satisfaction

A great experience!

by from Glenside, PA |

After my purchase experience I am so happy that I choose Faulkner. Even though it was a pre-owned vehicle and I had a trade-in, I felt like I was given the same treatment as if I were purchasing a new vehicle. I look forward to doing future business with Faulkner!

September 13, 2014

Thank you Johnny! We love all of our customers! We appreciate you choosing Faulkner Chevrolet no matter what your intentions are to buy- new, used or even just service your vehicle! We look forward to exceeding your expectations and hope to see you again soon! Thanks for recommending Faulkner Chevrolet! Kim Williams Client Care Advocate Don't forget to "LIKE US" on Facebook!

Great customer service!!!

by from Stevens, PA |

I would reccomend Faulkner to anybody who is looking to buy a new or used car or truck.

September 11, 2014

John, Thank you for giving Faulkner Chevrolet a hands down 5 star rating. We think you and all our customers are 5 stars to us too. You deserve the best deal and the best service. Thank you for choosing to make your purchase with us and sharing with others your recommendation. We look forward to keeping you happy for many years to come! Kim Williams Client Care Advocate don't forget to "LIKE US" on Facebook!

Purchased 2014 Chevrolet Sonic LT

by from Lancaster, PA |

Thank you Allen for helping me in this process of purchasing, you did a great job in giving me the best deal and information and service, In the future you would be the person I'll be looking to purchase my next vehicle from.

September 11, 2014

Mary, thanks for choosing Faulkner Chevrolet for your recent car purchase and sharing your experience. Allen is great! He works at your pace and makes sure you have all the information that you need. We hope you are having fun in your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you Mary! Kim Williams Client Care Advocate don't forget to "LIKE US" on Facebook!

Internet used car search

by from Refton, PA. |

I looked at a lot of cars and dealers in my search for a used one. Keith at Faulkner provided me with great service and a great experience. The paperwork was almost unbearable but I realize that is part of the deal. Overall, I would rate Faulkner number one.

September 11, 2014

Thanks Rick for taking the time to tell others about your great experience at Faulkner Chevrolet! We agree the paperwork isn't the FUN part but we sure want to make the process as smooth and seamless as possible for you! Keith understands that and is great at keeping the ball rolling. Congrats on your new car from Faulkner Chevrolet and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Kim Williams Client Care Advocate if you haven't already "LIKE US" on Facebook!

First Timer Faulkner Lancaster

by from Jamison PA |

My son and I drove out to Lancaster from Doylestown area to look at a truck we were interested in. We met with Stephanie. She was great and we bought the truck. Great experience.

July 8, 2014

Hi Bill! Thanks for making the drive to Faulkner Chevrolet and taking the time to let others know about your great experience! Stephanie is awesome at making sure you find the right vehicle at the right price. Congratulations on your new truck!! Kim Williams Client Care Advocate kwilliams@faulknerchevrolet.com (Don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook!)

Long-time Faulkner Chevrolet customer

by from Lancaster, PA |

We have been purchasing or leasing cars from Faulkner since they were located on the Harrisburg Pike at President Avenue. Our lease was expiring soon on our 2011 Cruze and because we liked the car so much decided to lease another one. While a salesman we had worked with before has since retired, we met Keith High and were impressed with not only his knowledge, but his friendly and easy-going manner. He was generous with his time. We would be remiss if we did not mention the service department - we have never had a problem getting an appointment at our convenience and oil changes and general maintenance have always been handled in a timely manner.

July 8, 2014

Congratulations on leasing another Chevy Cruze from Faulkner Chevrolet! We value that you have been a loyal customer for so many years! As we have grown or moved our dealership we have not compromised on the quality of service to our customers in sales or service. We wouldn't be here without you. Keith understands that and provides you all the information that you need to make an informed decision at the speed that you want to work at. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to friends and others who are looking for a friendly and affordable dealership! Kim Williams Client Care Advocate kwilliams@faulknerchevrolet.com (don't forget to "Like" us on Facebook)

Great buying experience

by from Maytown, Pa |

We just purchased a new Malibu from Mike Root and were pleased with the experience. His knowledge, experience, professionalism and the determination to help us find just the right car were impressive. His friendliness and willingness to go above and beyond were more than we could have hoped for. We certainly hope that Mike will be there when we are ready for our next car. Thanks Mike for an outstanding job.

Chevy Equinox

by from Willow Street Pa. |

I recently purchased a Chevy equinox, I had the pleasure of dealing with Scott Sheckard he was very knowledgeable, friendly. I would recommend him to anybody I am very pleased with my Equinox. Dennis Lenox Sr

Scott Sheckard, friend and salesman

by from Lancaster, PA |

I have been purchasing or leasing vehicles from Scott Sheckard for many years and I must say that he is one of the most honest individuals I have ever dealt with. Scott has become a friend as well as the salesman I will go to when I need to purchase a vehicle. Scott will work with not only my needs in the vehicle but also within my budget. These are points that most impress me about Scott, he will not pressure me or lead me on. What is put on the table is for me to either say yea or nay. But what Scott will do is what he does best and that is find me the best deal possible and what more can one ask for. He is a great asset to the Faulkner Team and I appreciate all his efforts over the years to keep me coming back to Faulkner and GMAC vehicles.

to keith from omar

by from manheim,pa. 17545 |

service was good and not to pushy.all and all everything was good. omar

April 9, 2014

Thanks Omar for recommending Faulkner Chevy! We work hard to provide you with valuable information but we know it's important that we work at each customers pace when shopping for a new/used car. Congratulations on your purchase, and thank you for choosing us! Please reach out to kwilliams@faulknerchevy.com if you ever have any concerns. Kim Williams Customer Care Advocate ('LIKE US' on Facebook)

My Faulkner Chevrolet Experience

by from Lancaster Pa |

I had a great time in the dealership when i purchased my vehicle.Everyone treated us with respect and kindness. Megan did a great job getting us into a car. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Yes i would recommend Faulkner to a friend or co-worker and i am looking forward to dealing with you guys in the future,again thank you for all you done.

March 29, 2014

Thank you Robert, for taking time to review your recent experience with Megan Failor and Faulkner Chevrolet. We strive to exceed expectations from every aspect of buying or servicing your Chevy! Megan is a great example of how we do business. We take pride in knowing you chose to make your purchase with Faulkner Chevy. We value your business. Thank you for recommending us. If you ever have any questions/concerns, please contact me! Kim Williams/Customer Care Advocate kwilliams@faulknerbmw.com "Like Us" on Facebook