Fairfield Toyota

Service 866-786-3603

Go With The Group!

Loyal return customer!~

by from South Williamsport, PA |

I've purchased my previous 3 vehicles from Fairfield and its obvious why I keep going back. Beau Frelin was my salesperson and he was amazing!!! He helped me find my 2010 Nissan Rogue which I LOVE!!!! I'd recommend him to ALL my friends!!! He was friendly, not pushy, professional, but personsonable; he made the process easy and stress free!!! THANKS BEAU!!!!!

Toyota

by from muncy, PA |

I purchased toyota prius 2010...took it for a test drive...customer service was excellent. ..had a great experience. ...

A Most Professional Salesman

by from Montoursville, PA |

I recently purchased a Toyota Camry at Fairfield Auto Group in Pennsdale, PA. The salesman, Beau Frelin was most professional from his initial greeting when I walked into the dealership, to wishing me much happiness with my purchase just moments before I drove it home the following evening. I would recommend him to anyone that is seeking to purchase a new car; you'll delight in his ability to build rapport easily. He will invest the necessary time to ensure that your needs are met. You'll be most pleased to know that he contacts you after your purchase to extend his gratitude for choosing him as your salesman, and most importantly, for having developed a professional friendship.

Two thumbs up!

by from Muncy, PA |

I recently purchased a Toyota RAV4 and was very pleased with the staff and dealership. My salesman, Beau Frelin, was very helpful and professional. He explained everything thoroughly and answered any questions I had. He really made the whole buying process very easy and comfortable. I will definitely be returning to Fairfield Toyota for any future purchases and I highly recommend Beau and the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!! Promo Code: PC12312011

Wonderful Place!

by from Bloomsburg, PA |

I wouldn't have went anywhere else! They are wonderful to work with!

Fairfield Toyota is great!

by from Williamsport |

I had an excellent experience buying my car at Fairfield Toyota! My salesman, Beau Frelin, was honest, helpful, and made buying my car a lot less stressful than I thought it would be. I would recommend going to Beau for anyone looking to buy a new or used car!

promo code pc12312011

by from Trout Run, Pa |

This is the second Toyota we have purchased in 2 years. We were so pleased with our first purchase that when we needed a second vehicle, we had no doubt where we would go to purchase that car. Our salesman Beau Frelin was amazing and walked us through the process both times. Beau is extremely professional and made the whole process comfortable and easy. I would highly recommend Fairfield Toyota and Beau Frelin.

Ray Olson

by from muncy,pa |

Good sales team experience.No pressure. when the are selling the vehicles.Nice clean dealership.

Kasy Boardman Far exceeded himself,

by from Allenwood, Pa. 17810 1816 Gap Road |

Kasey did a wonderful job, not only did he go out of his way to make me comfortable, he also found several vehicles that fit my specs, will deal with him again, reccommend him to all my friends. JOB WELL DONE

Great Service

by from Laporte, PA |

I have been having my 2000 Avalon serviced here since 2006. I have been treated with great respect, and fairness. Repairs have always been completed to my satisfaction, and the service writers have always been very helpful. I just bought my new Camry here because of the service. I got a good deal, and the car was delivered very promptly. My sales person was very helpful, and worked with me in selecting the best car for my needs.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Auburn, PA |

I received an incredible deal on their initial offer, and there was absolutely no need to negotiate. the interest rate I received was far better than my credit union's, and with the money I saved I was able to add a 6 year/100,000 mile warranty! Dan (GM) & Dalton (Finance) were great to work with! High marks!