Fairfield Toyota

203 Lycoming Mall Dr, Muncy, PA 17756

Purchase a vehicle

by from Muncy PA |

Fairfield took their time with us in looking around for other types of vehicles since we were not set on one when we initially went to look. They also took their time into explaining things to us about the vehicle and the other services that they offer.

excellent customer service

by from muncy, pa |

Keith Davis and Daniel Saunders are amazing, they worked with me and found the perfect vehicle that fits my needs and my budget. These 2 men are the only ones I will ever contact if I need a car in the future. I will be referring my dad to speak with Keith and Daniel, he is in néed of a truck asap. Thank you so much for such a positive car buying experience. :)

Great service!

by from Wellsboro PA |

I consider Steve to be my service writer. Any time I have a question about my vehicle, be it a scheduled service or any concern, he promptly addresses the matter and explains my options/choices and the impact/details of the choice. I am always treated courteously and professionally. The service work is always dependable and scheduling requests have always been accommodated. I rely on my vehicle and trust that it is operating at its best; I therefore have it serviced as recommended and have been rewarded for doing so. You sell the vehicle once, but you service it for the duration of ownership. Having both trust and rapport with the service department is extremely important to me. I anticipate buying a new Highlander next year and expect to continue my relationship with Fairfield Toyota that began in 2007.

Great Service

by from Montoursville, PA |

The associates are very friendly and helpful. I am always treated with respect. I have always had a positive experience with the service department.

90000 scheduled service...09 toyota corolla

by from Lock Haven, Pa. |

I was in no hurry...the gentleman who does the scheduling didn't wish to keep me waiting so he put 2 mechanics to the vehicle .

great service, friendly and very clean

by from Mifflinburg PA |

Everyone is so friendly and says hello (even if they are not your salesperson). We have been buying cars at Fairfield since 2000.

Extremely friendly and professional

by from Angola, NY |

I originally booked my oil change and tire rotation on line via the Fairfield web page. I never received a confirmation but when I called the service department they made room for me even earlier than I?d booked. They were extremely friendly and professional with no ?up sale attempts?. I?ve had this Prius as well as my last two serviced at two Toyota dealers in upstate NY and while tier facilities are equal to Fairfield the professional service and providing only what was needed with no up sale attempts was a refreshing change. I?d add the same service I received would have cost more at the other two dealerships as well.

Perfect, as always

by from Muncy, PA |

All personnel were professional and prepared my vehicle as I would expect. There were no surprises; there were no hiden expenses...just straight performance.

Loyal return customer!~

by from South Williamsport, PA |

I've purchased my previous 3 vehicles from Fairfield and its obvious why I keep going back. Beau Frelin was my salesperson and he was amazing!!! He helped me find my 2010 Nissan Rogue which I LOVE!!!! I'd recommend him to ALL my friends!!! He was friendly, not pushy, professional, but personsonable; he made the process easy and stress free!!! THANKS BEAU!!!!!

Toyota

by from muncy, PA |

I purchased toyota prius 2010...took it for a test drive...customer service was excellent. ..had a great experience. ...